Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Disney Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ever too old to love Disney?
  Yes
  No
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:31 am
I sometimes forget a movie is by disney until i watch it again but yeah mary poppins is great  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:11 pm
No one is Ever to old to like disney movies!!!

I love ALL of the movies!!!!!!

Form "Steam boat willy" to....What ever comes next in the line up!!

( for those of you who don't know, Steam boat willy was the first Mickey Mouse cartoon [it was Not the first ever cartoon Walt Disney ever did. Trust me, I studyed Disney's life for school projects tiwice in elimernty school and once in high school.])  

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:50 pm
yeah its true no ones ever to old my Nana loves them my llittle siter loves them my older sister loves them my mum likes them lol I think Everyone one likes them!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 pm
I love Beauty and the Beast because me and my bf watch it like every single day, it's sort of become a routine  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:28 pm
Ursaula
I love Beauty and the Beast because me and my bf watch it like every single day, it's sort of become a routine

LOl most guys i kno hate it my bf hates musical movies he like his marvel movies  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm
Disney is wonderful for all ages, except their more recent, teenage themed crap.

Anyways, fav Disney movies:
-Aladdin 1, 2, & 3
-Toy Story 1 & 2
-Finding Nemo
-Monster's Inc
-The Aristocats
-101 Dalmations [both animated and live action]
-The Little Mermaid
-A Goofy Movie
-Beauty & the Beast [the music is so bomb]
-Mulan 1 & 2
-The Lion King
-Emperor's New Groove
-Sleeping Beauty
-Snow White
-The Jungle Book

I think that's about it.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:41 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

LOl most guys i kno hate it my bf hates musical movies he like his marvel movies

Lmfao really? All my bf's love it (no I only have 1 boyfriend, but I'm talking about all the other boys that are my friends lol.) But yeah, we always hang out and watch the christmas one, but my bf got me into the original (he's obsessed with Bell)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:31 pm
ve never see the mulan movies!! or sleeping beauty and i dont think ive actually seen all cinderalla  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:51 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

I know my brother hates musicals, especially Disney ones. He said it seemed like everytime he blinked they busted out with a new song. He gets a bit angry with 'em. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

Lmfao really? All my bf's love it (no I only have 1 boyfriend, but I'm talking about all the other boys that are my friends lol.) But yeah, we always hang out and watch the christmas one, but my bf got me into the original (he's obsessed with Bell)

That's cute, except the Bell obsession. That's a bit weird. lol  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 pm
devilsmokinangel
ve never see the mulan movies!! or sleeping beauty and i dont think ive actually seen all cinderalla

How is that possible? You have to watch the Mulan movies, especially the 1st one. Mushu rocks!

Cinderella is like, eh, whatev. I mean, it's cool, just a bit on the boring side for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:35 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

I know my brother hates musicals, especially Disney ones. He said it seemed like everytime he blinked they busted out with a new song. He gets a bit angry with 'em. xD

Lmfao no kidding, I hate the singing in movies, it's so corny, except for Beauty and the Beast but only the end song with all the credits I like it lol  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:36 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

That's cute, except the Bell obsession. That's a bit weird. lol

Yeah I know, he said that when he grows up if he has a girl he wants to name her Bell.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:09 am
well watching it once in awhile is nice...been a long time since i watch a disney produced movie.....coz i prefer the older movies than the new movies....dunno, mayb its jux me  

crimsonsky91

mistadeath

O.G. Capitalist

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 am
ur never t old to like disney movies i still think their cool  
Animated Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items