Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:09 pm
"Sure on the couch." She pointed to a black leather couch and smiled. "Get your skates, I'll wait downstairs." Rima walked down the stairs with her hot pink wheels and black grip tape board and waited in the foyer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:49 pm
Nayana tosses her things onto the couch and pulls out her black skates. She starts to loosen the green and purple laces as she walks out of Rima's room. "Tied to well..." She states as she nearly trips on the stairs. Nana runs down the stairs and sits at the bottom to but them on. "Is it okay if I put them on here?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:31 pm
"Yeah sure." RIma nodded, her hair in a newsboy cap and had her skateboard under her arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:19 pm
" 'Kay, thanks!" She says as she settles and starts to tie them up tightly. "Is that a newer board?" Nana says to Rima as she finishes her first skate.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:29 pm
"Yeah. Rodney Mullen's new skateboard is basicily the same except for white wheels. He is a very good friend of mine and he gave me the design." She showed the underside of the board which was a devil on one side and angel on the other. "Like it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:47 pm
"Hey! That is neat! Once second..." She says as she finishes up the other skate and rolls over to Rima. "Wow, thats cool! You ready to go?" Nana asks as she shoves on some light pads.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:15 pm
Rima smiled. "Yeah born ready." She giggled and ran out of her house, jumping onto her board and skiding to a stop on the driveway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:39 pm
Nana races after her and nearly runs into her when she stops, but swerves at the last second. "Jeez! Come-on pro! Whats taking ya?" She says as she turns, holding her mini-bakpack and skating backwards. "I can't keep looking behind me to see if you are keepin' up!" She says before sticking out here toungue and turning back around.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:41 pm
Rima sighed and caught up with her easily. "Try and keep up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:00 pm
"Sure thing 'Skateboard-P-Rima-donna'! I endeavor to keep up with your majestic-ness!" She says with a large grin as she discovers that she is better at keeping up to Rima's pace than she used to be. "First stop is? You choose first."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:14 pm
"Let's play pranks on the boys." She giggled, grabbing her backpack and pulling it infront of her. She skated faster around poles. "Hmm... I got all the pranks you can get in here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm
"I think we should get some sort of costumes on, there is a store not to far away! I am totally getting, like... Three of those voice changer thingies! Maybe a wig and some sort of mask... Ya. I will buy you an outfit if you provide the tricks." Nana says happily as she skates in a straightish line.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:37 pm
"Sure let's do it..." She smiled and went to the store, she picked out some of Harajuku style clothes and then boots. She then got a purple wig with anime buns to make her look like a Harajuku girl. "Funny huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:58 pm
"Tee, hee, That is awsome! Hm... One minute I gotta try this on! No looking." She says as she hides the outfit in front of her and skates to the back. "Hold onto the short black wig for me, kay?!" Nana calls out as she undoes her skates as she rolls towards the changing areas

Kyne smiles to everyone in the room. "Alas, I must find us a new recruit, But do not fear sweet princesses! I will be back soon." He says as walks into the dressing room and closes the door. Kyne starts changing into regular clothes to find Ichigo.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

mind poo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 pm
Jiyu took a cookie and nibbled it. "Thank you." She sniffed.

"Goshes.." Kio said, brushing his bangs back.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff