Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Out of all Marvel movies which do you think is the best? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:58 am
I don't like comic book movies to be honest, I'm getting tired of them now...but I love Blade and I thought Ghostrider was enjoyable even if it wasn't brilliant.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:29 am
I'd say X-men 1 and 2. I've seen the other Hulk movie that came out a few years ago and I thought it was good. Iron man was good too, though honestly he was one of the only marvel characters I never paid much attantion to. Spiderman was ok. I've never really liked F4 and the movie didn't help except I've only seen the 1st one. Sadly I've never seen Daredevil. X-men 3 sucked... (No offense)  

Mikashi_Rinkuto

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 pm
X-man three did suck and so did Daredevil.

As for The hulk, have you seen the one with Edward Norton? that one, I thought, was way better then the older one that came out a few years ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Me I loved The Punisher awsome movie, the guy who plays Frank Castle played him excellently, and Iron Man was great too. But if you haven't seen The Punisher you must. the new one is going to be poop the one you want to see has kevin Nash the wrestler and John Travolta as a Bad Guy and guess what..... He pull's it off really well.  

Fayte~n~Payne

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:05 pm
nah the first one was alright but the second one gonna have more violence then the first one to me fantastic four all three of them each in fact like the s**t off a horse then open their mouth for the nasty egg nog to be shoot into their mouth that how bad they each sucked  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 pm
Ironman. No contest XD  

celestial_dream77

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 pm
Ironman Was a good movie Can't Wait for Ironman II it going to be insane but i think their going to raise it a little  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:12 pm
ironman
the spider man movies (loved the bad a** peter during SM3)  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

Ishachanmeow

Headstrong Bookworm

19,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:03 am
unfortunately I read a lot of comics as a kid... when they f the storyline I get pissed... so after spiderman I haven't seen the next 2... The last xmen movie tried to tie together too many ending and ended up as a massive fail (to me) I also didn't enjoy the fantastic four movies, turned off the second one about half an hour into it... didn't like Daredevil, never watch the Hulk or Ironman... as for The Spirt, prolly never watch that one  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:57 pm
well basically when the director decides to go off and make superman and leave Xmen 3 to a new director what do expect they kill all a couple of the main actors and kill the storyline it bound to happen but oh well it was going to happen in the long run at least they gave us the beast in the last one even though a bunch of fan where pissed off when xmen came out and he didn't appear  

xTx Monty xTx

peachpie699

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 pm
I liked the x-men movies and Fantastic Four: the rise of the silver surfer. I also kind of liked the new Incredible Hulk movie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:27 pm
Either Iron Man or The Hulk!  

jnewsom3

Burakku_Kitsune

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:03 am
"Iron-Man.... or the Spirit, The Spirit was just so much fun to watch. Really the only Marvel movies I didn't like was DareDevil, GhostRider, and the first Hulk. I haven't seen the punisher."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:51 am
I gotta love RocknRolla gonna become another classic
and the andromeda strain was reali reali good  

Daicake

GilAskan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm
My ratings for every film Marvel released after the year 1995-

Blade - C+
X-men - B-
Blade 2 - C+
Spiderman - B+
Daredevil - D
X2 - B+
Hulk - B
The Punisher - C
Spiderman 2 - A
Blade Trinity - C
Elektra - F
Man-Thing - D
Fantastic Four - C+
X-men: The Last Stand - F
Ghost Rider - F
Spiderman 3 - D-
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - C+
Iron Man - A-
The Incredible Hulk - B+
Punisher: War Zone - B-

With this in mind, my top is certainly Spiderman 2, with Ironman and X2 following behind.

Burakku_Kitsune
or the Spirit, The Spirit was just so much fun to watch

DC, not Marvel.

Daicake
I gotta love RocknRolla gonna become another classic
and the andromeda strain was reali reali good

These aren't based on Marvel comics. In fact, they aren't based on comics at all.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff