Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Host Chat [Hosts Only]. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Tamaki Suoh-kun

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:23 pm
"Hello Luke" He said bowing Sees Kaoru "Hello Kaoru!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:38 pm
Clapping his hands, Luke says, "Okay, now that I have permission for the beverages, I'll need to know what everyone's preference of flavor is. Take mine, for example. I like my things to have a balanced taste, not too sweet, not too bitter. Once I've taken your preferences down, I can make an estimate of how much of each beverage we'll need."  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:21 pm
*raises hand* sweet!
same for hikaru!
heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:37 pm
"I would prefer something mellow, with a hint of sweetness." Kyouya said from his table, without even looking up from his laptop.  

The Real Kyouya Ootori

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:53 pm
"STRAWBERRY!" Hunny pipes up and his eyes twinkle. strawberry was his favorite flavor. "YUMM!"

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm
"I dont mind anything it would be great to try different kinds!" he said while looking outside to see the cursed doll still out there  

Prince Tamaki Suoh-kun

x__Fujioka Haruhi-kun

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:32 pm

She thought over the flavor, "I don't mind, I'll try anything," she replied honestly, glancing to Luke.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:24 pm
"Don't forget, Luke. We'll need plenty of extra of each kind for the Princesses as well. Our parties usually go over very well, and we have more visitors than usual." Kyouya pointed out.

"I'll look over our records and give you an estimate on the number of guests to plan for."  

The Real Kyouya Ootori

x__Fujioka Haruhi-kun

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Haruhi glanced to Kyouya, he always had the stats prepared. She knew there would probably be enough for everyone, even if they needed a surplus of sweets. She knew Hunny would indulge himself on them, and Tamaki and her customers would probably eat plenty of her cookies.
She wondered to herself just how many batches would be necessary.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:20 pm
Nodding after taking down everyone's preferences, Luke expressed his gratitude greatly. "If you could do that for me, Kyouya-senpai, I'd really appreciate it! And thank you all for helping me decide what kinds of drinks I should bring!"  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:47 pm
Hunny ran to stand near Kyoya and he stood on his tip toes to whisper something in the younger boy's ear. "Why was Lu-Chan’s father drafted?" he was curious and Kyoya normally knew everything about all the hosts and their customers.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:15 pm
Kyouya looked down at the shorter boy, then bent down so he could whisper back. "I'm not really sure, Hunny. Since Luke is so new to the Host Club, I don't have a lot of information on his family yet."  

The Real Kyouya Ootori

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:26 pm
"oh." Hunny nodded understanding, he stepped back and thought for a moment, then he walked over to sit on the couch next to Lu-Chan. "What’s you dad's name?" Hunny asked nonchalantly, he swung his legs over the side of the couch.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:30 pm
"His full name is Leonard Patrick Perril. Why do you ask, Hunny-senpai?" Luke inquires, scrunching his eyebrows.  

Chef of LoL

Lonely Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:39 pm
Because I wanted to know if he was one of the men the military had me train." he smiled innocently and held the boys hand. "I teach A lot." he nodded and giggled lightly. the picture of an angel.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff