Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Tanuki Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taria180

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:08 pm
ohhh it's so cute what you do  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:27 pm
((I dont eve know what my girlz name is yet. . . .GULP!"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Knightmare D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:56 pm
A young man goes around, investigating the manor. "Not much but dust..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:17 am
She pats Clydes tummy and walks downstairs and sees the man walking around. "Hmm?" The flames around her turn as bight red as her eyes are and they grow feirce. "Who are you?"
http://photobucket.com/image/anime fire girl/Jamjerri/Anime/ooooooFLAMES.jpg  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Poetically Colourful

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:16 am
Kaepora Gaebora wandered into the foyer. He stood in the center of the room with his hands in his pockets. The silence in the room was overbearing, like it was suffocating him. Kaepora suddenly burst into laughter, and nearly falls over onto the tile floor.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:07 am
((Bloodpudding: Cool signature!))
Dee, following 'Fire Sissy', saw the young man start laughing hysterically in the foyer. She walked over by him. "What's so funny, Mister?"  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:37 pm
She gets side trackted ((spelled wrong??)) and walks over to Dee and the young man smiling and laughing slightly. "Whos your friend Dee??"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:00 pm
((Yes. It's spelled 'sidetracked' That's okay, though.))
"Iunno. I followed 'choo downstairs and he was laughing." Dee said, shrugging. "Whats your name?" she asked Kaepora.  

Methodless Madness

Poetically Colourful

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm
Kaepora controls his laughter and answers the girls. "I'm Kaepora Gaebora (yesh, like the owl in LoZ). 'Tis a pleasure to meet you." He smiles. "Please excuse me for laughing. I just like to look on the bright side of life. Yeah, I know it's a little like denial, but I can't help it. I'm an optimist."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:06 pm
"What's an opto-octo-optometrist? I'm Dee. I'm six!" she told Kaepora, holding up her right hand and her left thumb.  

Methodless Madness

Poetically Colourful

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 pm
Kaepora chuckled. "Well, an optimist is kind of like a person who's happy all the time. Not all the time, but they're happy a lot."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:18 pm
"Oh. Okay!" Dee said, smiling. "Why 'choo have a earring? I'm not allowed to wear earrings." she told him, trying to see his other ear. "'Choo missing a earring, Kaepora! I'll help you look for it!" she cried, going down on her hands and knees to find his 'missing' earring.  

Methodless Madness

Poetically Colourful

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:30 pm
Kaepora chuckled again. "Oh, I'm not missing an earring. I only pierced one of my ears." He smiled. "It's part of the...'style'." Kaepora held out a hand to help Dee up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 pm
"Okay!" Dee replied, grabbing Kaepora's hand. "Thanks, Mr. Kaepora."  

Methodless Madness

Poetically Colourful

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:37 pm
"No problem." Kaepora looked around the room. His stomach growled loudly. He looked at Dee. "By any chance, do you know where I can get something to eat around here? I'm famished."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff