Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 pm
mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
((lol, yeah!!!))

Hector
Hector sat on a bench near an amusment park, a strong presence suddenly hit him, a sorceress is coming. He thought and looked around for someone to copy, he found a little boy with an ice cream cone near him. He blinked and suddenly changed, looking just like the boy, but with dfferent clothes. A girl passed Hector and looked at him, Hello, Raine, he brushed across her mind. Hector, stay away! She said back and pulled the girl she was with faster.

Kei, time to come out, we're going to have some fun! He called to his second in command and changed back to his regular form.

-KICHI-

"Oooohhh Hector dont forget about meee!" Kichi purred childishly and emerged from the shadows behind Hector.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm
Kisho smiled at her "No problem." he said taking a sip
"Nope...we graduated two years ago.... most of the time we just walk the streets and hang out at Yama's place most of the day." Koshi replied  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:24 pm
Kei stepped out of the shadows and looked at Hector "What fun are we going to do today?" she said walking to Hector and putting her arm on his shoulder leaning on him. Her voice was very seductive and so was the look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:27 pm
Hector
Hector smiled, "I would never forget about you, Kichi." He said as she appeared behind him. "Well, Raine's here, and a new friend. I know how much you both hate Raine. You two can have some fun with her, just don't kill her, Kichi. I'm going for the new girl, I have a feeling she's going to get a curse soon."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:35 pm
Kei had a evil smirk on her face "Mmm i just love play dates with old friends." she said sarcastically "Yen come out come out wherever you are." she said melodically. Yen appeared in the sky and landed by her shaking the ground a little. He growled as she saw Raine "Oh there there... dont be impatient." she said petting his scaly skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:19 pm
KURAI

"Oh i see!" Kurai nodded smiling back at Kisho. "Well im not really skipping. I just got released from school cause i was acting sick." she said with a sneaky smile across her face.

KICHI

"Oh Hector! Ill try to play nicely." she giggled and gave him a peck on the cheeck. She covered her dangerous, golden eye with her pitch black hair and called out for her pet. "OH NEVEAH! C'mon girl!" she called out for her. Neveah landed from the sky, making everything around her feel edgy.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:53 pm
Koshi smirked "Ah i see...". Kisho chuckled a little.

Kei
Kei chuckled at Kichi. "Now let's do this shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:19 pm
"Hehe yeah.." Kurai laughed along with them. "Yeah but when i got home i was really bored so i just decided to wander around." she said.

KICHI

"Oh yes! Lets go, lets go!" she urged on to Kei childishly.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:49 am
"Oh.. i know how you feel." Koshi said taking a sip of her drink. The waitress came back and handed them their check. "Here's your check and have a nice day." she said smiling and walking off. Koshi smiled and took out her wallet. She threw the money on the table and got up from the booth. "Hey we are going to chill at a friends place.. you wanna come." she said looking at Kurai.

Kei
"Now now...take it easy." she said patting Kichi on her head.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:33 pm
KURAI

"Umm yeah sure!" she said and got up from the table with them.

KICHI

"Mmmm ok....." she wined, pouting. They started to walk off deeper into the amusement park and search around for Raine.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 pm
Koshi // Kisho

Koshi smiled "Alright." she said leading the way. They walked out of the restaurant and headed towards Yama's store.

Kei

"Aw..dont worry you'll have your fun when we fine that little brat." she said looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:10 am
Raine
Raine waited in line for a rollacoster, she looked back and saw Kei and Kichi looking for her. Crap! Frost, we got company. She said to Frost. "Um...Kiada, not to burst your bubble, but I think you should go back to school. I'll explain later," Raine said and grabbed Kiada by the wrist and pushed her way out of line. "But we just got here!" Kiada complained.
"Please, I don't have time to explain! Run as fast as you can back to the school. I'll meet you there after school," Raine pleaded and pushed Kiada towards the exit.
"Promise you won't ditch me?"
"Promise." She said and watched Kiada run through the exit. Raine, how are you going to keep that promise when we're up against two of the most powerful followers!
Crap, Hector! He's going to go after Kiada! Frost I can handle this, keep Kiada safe. Once she's in the school go find help! Frost shook her head, but Raine glared at her. Frost sighed and ran off after Kiada.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm
Kei
A smirk came across Kei's face when she saw Raine. "Looks likes we get to play after all Kichi." she said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:59 pm
JaeJae09
Kei
A smirk came across Kei's face when she saw Raine. "Looks likes we get to play after all Kichi." she said

KICHI

A large smile crept across Kichi's face as she saw Raine panicking. "Hmmm this is gonna be fun. Hehehe." she stated and walked casually over to Raine with a horrid look in her eye.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:39 pm
Raine
"Good evening ladies, come to get a good butt whooping?" Raine smirked as Kei and Kichi walked over to her. "Before we start this boring battle, can we go somewhere else?"

Kiada
Kiada ran as fast as she could, she didn't know why Raine made her leave without her, but she trusted her. Kiada breathed evenly, she turned down a street and hopped she was going the right way. Suddenly a little dog ran out in front of her and made her trip. "Stupid dog!" She cursed and got up. She brushed of her pants and looked at the dog. It was gone, in its place was a handsome boy.

Hector
"Hello," Hector said in a soothing voice. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Kiada backed away from him and shook her head. Com- Suddenly he was cut off, a tiger leaped at him and knocked him over. "Stay away from her!" Run, Kiada! Remember what Raine said! She brushed across Kiada's mind and watched her turn and start to run again.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff