Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Dark Streets of Orkina (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes ^_^
  NO! O_O
  GOLDZ!!!!!!!!
View Results

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 am
Zylo nodded and replaced the pouch, looking out over the city from the top of the tower.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:44 pm
Kenta was walking through an ally when she met up with her gang. She was the only girl in the gang. "Whats up guys?"

"Yo Kenta! Where ya been?" One of the gang memers (A warewolf) called out to her. "No where in partcicular. Hey, does the name Zylo ring a bell to any of you guys?"

"Nope. Why?"

"No reason. I met a vampire. I really hate those things. . . .she is have LYCAN! Beleive it?" She syays discusted. "Yo, i gotta go. Im gunna see how much i can figure out about this thing." She says as she dissappears from the ally.  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:19 pm
Zylo pulled out an ebony ocarina out from the folds of his cloak, he brought the small instrument to his lips and began to play a slow, haunting tune. The eerie melody floating from the clocktower he stood upon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:40 pm
Kenta heard the tune and followed it to the clock tower and meowed. She walked around in circles and sat down.((whos Khao??))  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:10 pm
((lol sorry, different RPC, wrong guild lol))

Zylo continued his soft, haunting tune on the clock tower, allowing the music to flow through him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:22 pm
Lisa exited the shop, satisfied with the sound of coins jangling in her pocket. Suddenly she heard a strange, sad tune. It was coming from somewhere around the clock tower area. It was dark, so she could unfurl her wings without worrying that she'd be seen. She flexed her wings and took off, relishing the feel of the wind through her hair. As she approached the clock, she saw a figure atop it. Lisa sniffed the air, smelling a mix of emotions, and decided to investigate further.  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:50 pm
Zylo saw the figure flying towards him, he ignored it, continuing his haunting, sad song, letting it flow through him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Just as Lisa was about 20 feet away from the clock tower, she touched down, and walked the rest of the way. She reached the base of the tower, and looked up at the figure in awe. I wonder how they got up there. Jumped? Climbed? Flew? Should I call and ask them? No, I shouldn't. Well, maybe I should... she thought, indecisive. Lisa's curiosity got the better of her.
"Hello? What are you doing up here? Sorry, if I disturbed you..." she called, as loud as she could. The clock tower was pretty high.  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:08 pm
Zylo ended his song and replaced his ocarina in his cloak, stepping off the tower and falling all the way down, landing in front of her and bending his knees gracefully to absorb the shock off the fall, he stood up, his hood shrouding his face in shadows, he looked at the girl, "Playing a song." he said simply, answering her question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:14 pm
"Oh. It was very..." Lisa trailed off, trying to hide her shock. This guy jumped off a clock tower and didn't even stumble as he landed. "I'm Lisa." she said and held out her hand. "And you are?"  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:20 pm
Zylo shook the hand with his own black gauntleted one, "Zylo."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:23 pm
"Pleased to meet you. If you don't mind, Zylo, may I ask why you were on the clock tower? Not oiling the gears, I take it." She inquired with a slight chuckle. She tried to see his face beneath the hood, but the night was dark, and the street lamps gave off very little light.  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:25 pm
Zylo smiled, she was trying to see past the dark shadows in his hood, if he didn't want her to see his face, she wouldn't, no matter the light. "Playing a song." he repeated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:32 pm
"Heheh, sorry. I meant, why the clock tower? Why not your home, or a bench in the park?" Lisa was getting curiouser and curiouser. In her head she was asking all sorts of questions such as, why was he wearing a hood, why was his song so sad, and why was he able to land unscathed?! "Y'know what's weird? I thought I recognized that song. Maybe my parents used to play it. What's it called? I'm sorry if I'm boring you with all my questions..."  

Methodless Madness

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:43 pm
"I play on the clock tower because I wish to." Zylo said simply, "And the song has no name." he replied, answering her questions, he knew she must have hundreds more, he just smiled under his hood.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff