Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Dark Knight (New Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Nolan were to make another film who would you like to see as a villian?
  Catwoman
  Riddler
  Clayface
  Harley Quinn
  Mr. Freeze
  Poison Ivy
  Penguin
  Other (please reply and specify)
View Results

Zigotiligex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:08 pm
i thought the movie sucked....it just dragged on and on and i didn't understand what the big deal was on why everyone wanted to see it. The only reason i saw it was cuz my friend really really wanted to watch it and i hadn't hung out with her in a while, but what a waste of dinero. Batman's voice was dumb and so was his costume, it just looked like they tried wayyyy to hard to make it look good. I know im coming off all harsh, but oh well, just felt like getting my opinion out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 pm
i want to but i cant... crying crying crying  

yunusjr

iGlaze

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:43 pm
They got about $29million this weekend!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 am
I got prescreening tickets so, i win  

Gaanza

As_My_Heart_Breaks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:22 am
New to the guild ~ yeah , I freaking LOVE it. There was enough more action than the first one - in my opinion - and I think that the joker was a perfect villian.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:44 am
Hi I am new the guild. I love the freaking movie and I seen it twice. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim mrgreen  

Davina Darkheart

Fenette Shirley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 am
I think this movie came out better then all the other Batmans, but it was a bit too long. They should have made a sequel with the rest of the movie in that, which I'm sure they will still make a sequel. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 am
Batman was...generally awesome. Though I am quite biased in loving Batman in general so much xp We were second in line at the midnight premiere in our town's big theater, and the people in front of us actually had a seat they pulled out of their car and were sitting in it XD

The movie wasn't all that long, some people are saying it was too long, though it was only 2 1/2 hours...the general length of a lot of movies. I will admit it felt a bit long, but I never got bored. Too much action happening.

Heath moved up from "That guy from Knight Tale?", I can tell you that XD Because that's really all I knew him from before. Best part, of course, the Joker's amazing magic trick. XDDD

...oh, and Christian, you can calm down on the scary Batman voice. That was frightening...  

BreeGamingTrashBaby

Angel of L

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 pm
i say the movie was great, i loved the joker  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 am
HOMG this movie's FREAKIN AWESOME. =3  

helix_fate

Illusion of Coincidence

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:58 am
Zigotiligex
i thought the movie sucked....it just dragged on and on and i didn't understand what the big deal was on why everyone wanted to see it. The only reason i saw it was cuz my friend really really wanted to watch it and i hadn't hung out with her in a while, but what a waste of dinero. Batman's voice was dumb and so was his costume, it just looked like they tried wayyyy to hard to make it look good. I know im coming off all harsh, but oh well, just felt like getting my opinion out there.

LOL i'd have to agree with my bestest friend here....(of whom i saw the movie with) and it's the worst movie created this year....lokl ROCK ON WITH THE OLD BATMAN!!!!!!!!!! and that friend actually enjoyed it too1 so many thing....wrong....with that.....lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:37 pm
Mithrandilia
Zigotiligex

LOL i'd have to agree with my bestest friend here....(of whom i saw the movie with) and it's the worst movie created this year....lokl ROCK ON WITH THE OLD BATMAN!!!!!!!!!! and that friend actually enjoyed it too1 so many thing....wrong....with that.....lol

Please go back to watching the Fantastic Four. Obviously you have the attention span of a six year old, and the reasoning and debating skills of one as well.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

xXneed-a-angelxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:18 am
Only 3 things really made me mad in that movie.
1. The way Batman talked it was so freaking annoying I just wanted to shoot him.
2. Heath Ledger died. He was always my fav actor, and yea it made me sad.
3. The guy who replaced him didnt really sound like him so it was obviouse that it wasnt him.
Over all i LOVED that movie. The only thing that didnt seem real was two-face. But yea. R.I.P Heath Ledger. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:23 am
It wasn't that bad. I liked the motorcycle.  

Shy_Meganekko

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:24 am
I actually loved it which I didn't think I would. Had it not been for Jazzy dragging me to the show, I'd have missed out on all the awesomeness that was the Joker! The dude that played Batman kinda sucked, but he was so not the reason I fell in love with the movie! And I loved Michael Caine! I always love Michael Caine!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff