Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:09 pm
"That's also why i got black mail while i distracted you. ^^" A little ways behind me you can see about five wolves carrying two of your best soldiers, unconscious on their back. I have my pistol out and loaded, aimed at you, the wolves surrounding you now instead of us both, baring their fangs but staying silent. After a moment Mikuri nods to me and i howl, throwing a piece of paper at you as my wolves and myself quickly disappear into the darkness surrounding us. If read; the note reads:
'Ha. I have blackmail now. Unless you want your soldiers and a couple, maybe hundred? Innoccent people to die.'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:27 pm
yakutso's expression was filled with anger and he felt like shooting her even if the wolves were there."Coniving little witch" he hissed looking at the men and thinking of the pheasants.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:30 pm
I shrug from my place high upon the building, standing on a ledge and holding onto a gargoyle, Mikuri beside me watching you.. "No. Sneaky little b!tch would be more like it, but nevertheless. I wouldn't even bother anyone, i'd rather help them. Im just helping someone out. But you dont know them."

((lol they're peasants not birds. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:37 pm
((thats how i learnt to spell it))
Yakutso turned to face her but turned back to the men his platoon was like his family."Fine..." he said quietly gripping his weapon tightly hoping he'd soon have a chance to shoot the witch.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:48 pm
I lean against the gargoyle and whistle, the wolves disappearing into a random building with the men, and after a moment you can see the wolves and men are with me. "Dont worry. I dont really want to hurt them, but i can be ruthless if i dont get what i need or want. And dont go shooting people like a maniac, that wouldnt do. Not at all." I nod and the wolves disappear with the men. I sigh, my mind elsewhere. "I wonder what Anubis is doing..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:53 pm
Yakutso sat on the ground "What have i done" he said to himself holding his weapon close.He caught slight movement in the bushes and saw shine of metal "Come out" he said a few troops walking nervously from the bushes and towards him.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:55 pm
Mikuri had gone off to organize the wolves and such, and i had crouched down behind the gargoyle to watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:03 pm
((oh i'm going to make another rp if you'd like to join...who knows you cold be a mod))
Yakutso felt someone watching them and moved closer to his men whispering words to them.His men split up running in different directions and he smiled looking back up at the gargoyle.  

No_Greater_Pain257

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:10 pm
((Sure i'll join. ^-^ Im a rp fanatic lol. Mod?))

I pop up from behind the gargoyle looking at you curoiously before nodding to Amaya who was on the roof across from me. She howls, a shrill, earsplitting voice, and a few howls answer it. Amaya and i both watch you as my wolves scatter, staying away from your men, and hiding my hostages away safely to where only i would know. Therefore, you wouldnt be able to get them back unless i gave them to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:54 pm
WTH >.< when I die he comes back to life 0_o gawd that's freaky.Ai sat on top of a building not far from the soldiers' base.Her feet danglin gover the side she smirked to herself."Step one is a success."Ai thought as she cracked her knuckles. ((lol yay Rps they are the awesomness 0-o))  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 am
Jumps off the ledge with the gargoyle, landing on a ledge a little below, and keeps doing this till i get to the ground. I look at Yakutso. "You wont be able to find them or any of my wolves. Take a shot at me if you want." I turn, disappearing into a different building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:10 pm
Yakutso sighed turning slightly and walking back to where the rest of his platton was still waiting for him.They were still standing right in front of the villegers gripping their weapons lightly."Let's move out" he said to them telling the villagers to run and not stop until they found a safe place.  

No_Greater_Pain257

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:34 pm
"hmmmm Helping them?"Ai thought confused as she stared down at the blonde-headed soldier who was directing the villagers to run.Ai tilted her head and continued to stare in confusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:04 pm
I pop up beside Ai. "Rawr! whee Ya, he helps them, not hurts them. ^^ I dont think we should've blackmailed him, but nevertheless, there you go."  

XSuki_MikaX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:25 pm
"Perhaps,but in times like these you never know if it's an act or not ya know?.....you're not your...serious self....energy drink or something?"Ai asked smiling.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff