Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chocolate,Lust,Chains?((Currently only accepting masters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:46 pm
((dude did you even send in your profile? Post it at least? Dude if you can't follow rules I know that you will be kicked out, or at least blacklisted.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:23 pm
I nod slightly. "No problem." I munch one slice of the apple, sitting back down, and sitting the rest in my lap.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Sinta went to the nearest wall and began carving a small sigil on it with the knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm
"What're you doing?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:43 pm
"Leaving my mark." Shinta said simply, as if it were the simplest thing in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm
".... -.-U" I stay silent.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 pm
Khao finished his symbol and walked back to her and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small black coin with a red symbol on it, the symbol shows green flames in the background. "What is your brand?" he asked calmly.

((Coin: User Image))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 pm
"My symbol? This, i guess..?" I pull up my left shirt sleeve all the way a bit past my shoulder as far as i can get it, revealing multiple scars varrying in sizes all over my arm but when i put my left arm down on my shoulder is a large black crescent moon, and where the center would be if it were a full moon is a medium sized black star.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 pm
Sinta nodded and removed his own shirt, turning his back to her to show and enormous brand splayed across his back, the brand is the same as the red symbol on the black coin, the symbol shows well but there are also countless other cars and brands all over his upper body, showing very little unmarked skin, scars from an entire life at the hands of some of the cruelest masters and mistresses known. Sinta quickly replaced his shirt, hiding the myriad of white scars along his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:00 pm
I nod. "Dont worry, i probably have as many scars as you have, but i guard myself well, so thankfully it's pretty much only along my arms, back, and legs."  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:38 pm
Sinta flinched slightly, "Then you're the lucky one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:50 pm
I wince. "Oh. Gomenessai. Guess i hit a bad spot there. But yea... I dont like being exposed, and im one hell of a fighter, with or without weapons.. so they give it up quickly.."  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 pm
Sinta stayed silent, saying nothing, his eyes fixed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm
"Gomen." I lean back, closing my eyes, and eat another apple slice.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 am
Sinta stood and went to the barred window, examining the bars and the window it self.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff