Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

Wildlink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:07 pm
i chose mine b/c im wierd and crazy and hyperactive xp *wild* and i like zelda games and the character LINK!! wooo and i also like to play as link on SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL xd i also change my avatar alot smile just about everytime i get on cool i feel special being with this guild!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm
I don't know... I always liked the name Oblivion... but Oblivion had already existed so i have 2 change and there it is... sweatdrop  

HappyEverAfter26

V-Primo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm
I've had 3 names since I've been on this site:

l3laster = Its what I use in all my video games and I had to change it to l3laster instead of Blaster because someone already took Blaster

Ookami Kage - Taichou = I basically combined japanese names. Ookami is wolf while Kage is shadow and Taichou is captain. If you put it all together, its Captain Shadow Wolf. That probably isn't right but I just wanted to go with something quick

Tseng Kugai = Just some random name I came up with. My one friend reminded me, the first part, that it was from FF 7. I didn't have tha in mind when I made the character. Kugai is japanese for World of Suffering. Of course I didn't have in mind either when I put it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:04 pm
Tseng Kugai
I've had 3 names since I've been on this site:

l3laster = Its what I use in all my video games and I had to change it to l3laster instead of Blaster because someone already took Blaster

Ookami Kage - Taichou = I basically combined japanese names. Ookami is wolf while Kage is shadow and Taichou is captain. If you put it all together, its Captain Shadow Wolf. That probably isn't right but I just wanted to go with something quick

Tseng Kugai = Just some random name I came up with. My one friend reminded me, the first part, that it was from FF 7. I didn't have tha in mind when I made the character. Kugai is japanese for World of Suffering. Of course I didn't have in mind either when I put it down.

cool. domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

Razkan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:39 am
Immature love says, "I love you, because I need you"...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It's unique, and a name in the book series I'm writing, and hopeing to be published. >.>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Mature love says, "I need you, because I love you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:12 pm
I've had this one for years. It's because I used to stay up all night and sleep all day lol  

MidnightChyld

Hilarious Autobiographer

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:06 pm
MidnightChyld
I've had this one for years. It's because I used to stay up all night and sleep all day lol

lol, nocturnal. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:16 pm
cuz i made the name up....  

xXrikikiXx

arkansasgoatmama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:42 am
I got this name because A. I'm an idiot...b. I had a brain fart,... and c. Well, I live in Arkansas and I raise pygmy goats ...d. all of the above.......... the answer?? d=all of the above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:44 am
I chose my username because i have a character named Shizo. And also "Shizo" means the dark one of silence in German (altho im not german).  

ShadowLuigi47

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:12 pm
arkansasgoatmama
I got this name because A. I'm an idiot...b. I had a brain fart,... and c. Well, I live in Arkansas and I raise pygmy goats ...d. all of the above.......... the answer?? d=all of the above.

nice explanation, lol domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 pm
whenever my favorite songs come up on the radio, my little cousin would turn the volume down. then id say ,"KRANK IT UP ONE TIME, WOULD YA?!"  

krankitup1time

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:06 am
krankitup1time
whenever my favorite songs come up on the radio, my little cousin would turn the volume down. then id say ,"KRANK IT UP ONE TIME, WOULD YA?!"

makes sense, lol domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:01 am
TheShizo25
I chose my username because i have a character named Shizo. And also "Shizo" means the dark one of silence in German (altho im not german).

oh. plenty of names based off of other languages... domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:17 pm
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
ninja bump!!!!!!!: dragonforce. domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: iron maiden. domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: protest the hero. domokun stargate  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items