Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Transformer, humans, hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Kai

Kai was slowly walking back home. She looked up seeing stars through the canopy. A small smile came across her face as she looked back down. "I hope that girl is okay." she said thinking about her.

Hiro

Hiro had walked out the bar a little drunk but he didn't let that get in his way. He stumbled his way into the forest to look for Kai so he could finish what he started years ago. "When i find you....y-you're not going to get away this time." he said slurring his words a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm
Mitsuki

Mitsuki slid her feet in snow out of exaustian, creating small paths behind her. Home was growing nearer by the minute but it seemed to take forever.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:18 pm
Hiro // Kai

Hiro was stumbling through when he spotted Kai walking. "There you are.....here kitty kitty kitty." he said lowly getting out his gun and cocking it. Kai turned hearing his voice. When she saw him fear struck her and the memories were immediately brought back. "Wh-...how...no" she said backing up to a tree. Hiro smiled and walked towards her. He pushed her against the tree and pushed himself of her. "This won't hurt....much." he said taking out a pocket knife. He ran is softly on her neck and down to her collar bone where he put more forces and cut her. Kai let out a small yell of pain.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:01 pm
Kyo

Kyo snickered to himself under his breath as he followed behind the kitten easily with as much stealth as he learned to use. He was interupted with a sudden shriek and he quickly snapped his head back to fix his attention on the sound. "What is this?..." he grumbled under his breath and for now he forgot about the kitten and began to follow where the scream came from.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki's kitten ears perked up from under her hair and the hairs on her back rose. "What was that?.." she shivered in fear and began to run over to the scream. As she ran her foot was suddenly caught and she was sent to the ground. Before she could make anymore sudden movements she was pulled up to a seating position, held by the colar of her shirt. "Hear that?....Dont make any...noise.." a familiar deep voice whispered in her ear and was was freed. Mitsuki ran a few steps away and looked back over to the stranger, who happened to be the wolf. He glared up at her but his eyes were more soft this time. "Im not going to hurt you..not tonight atleast.....IF you choose not to obey me..then your my next meal....." he threatened her.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Kai // Hiro

Blood began to stain Kai's shirt as Hiro had cut her. He chuckled deeply with a evil smirk. "Now now.. you're going to wake everybody." he said putting his hand around her throat. "My my.. you've grown a lot since i seen you...and well developed as well." he said running his other hand up her thigh. Kai just stared at him. She took her hand and swung it across his face, leaving scratch marks on his face. Hiro yelled and let go of her. Kai dropped to the ground and quickly got up and started running. "You little b***h!" he yelled at her. He threw his knife at her hitting her in the shoulder. Kai screamed as she dropped to her knees. Hiro slowly started walking towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:21 pm
Kyo & Mitsuki

Mitsuki nodded her head down at the wolf, and with that the wolf stood up towering over her with his amazing height. "Ok...Listen-" he was interupted by another yell and he immediantly turned his head over to the yell. Kyo gave out a low, annoyed growl. "Forget it...ill tell you later...lets fix this problem for now...im sick of hearing these helpless screams!" he grumbled and strode over to where he last heard it, sniffing around for any life nearby. Mistuki glanced back and forth and found this perfect timing to escape, but she stopped herself only knowing she'd be hunted down by the wolf. Instead she followed obeyingly.

Kyo continued to walk and sniff the air, pleased to find that the kitten was following him like his pet. The air that hit him now smelt of blood and sweat. "Hmmm...." he mumbled lowly under his breath and silently crept over to the scene. He was surprised to find that same tiger woman on the floor helplessly this time, with a strong looking man walking over to her like some tough guy. Just as the man reached for the girl, Kyo didnt know why, but he then attacked. Jumping on the man and giving the girl time to run.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:36 pm
Kai // Hiro

Hiro grunted as the wolf attacked him. He fell down and started to fight off the wolf. "Get off me you animal!" he yelled. Kai looked back seeing the wolf. She had a confused look on her face Why is he... she though as she got up. She reached for the knife and pulled it, wincing as it slowly came out. When she pulled it out she held onto it as she looked at them. She wanted to know why he was doing this but she ran instead. She ran until they were out of her sight. She found a tree that was tall and climbed it wincing every time she moved her injured shoulder until she came to the top branch. She stuck the knife in the branch and stretched out like a cat on the branch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:13 pm
Kyo

"Get off me you animal!" the man yelled while struggling with Kyo. Kyo growled a deep, low, threatening growl at the man and gave him a hard punch to the face. "Animal you say!? Well look at you you drunk b*****d! Look who's acting like the animal right now!" Kyo yelled at him hinting the scent of alchohol in his breath.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki didnt know how to react or what to do, whether to help or not. It all happened so quickly, so unexpectadly. So far it looked as if the wolf was in control but Mitsuki had to be ready for anything. She climbed a nearby tree and hid herself.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:42 pm
Hiro

Hiro grunted when Kyo punched him. He just snarled at him and punched him back "You let her get away!" he said angrily noticing that Kai wasn't there anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:35 pm
JaeJae09
Hiro

Hiro grunted when Kyo punched him. He just snarled at him and punched him back "You let her get away!" he said angrily noticing that Kai wasn't there anymore.

Kyo

Kyo took the punch without any hesitation and stood his ground. Kyo growled once again and his green eyes began to glow more deeply, his knife like fangs started to grow out. Snarling with his upper lip lifting up slightly revealing them.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 pm
Hiro

Hiro was too drunk to be intimidated by his fangs. He used all his arm power and pushed him off. "You're lucky this time..." he said getting up and looking at him. Then he turned around and started to walk off back towards the bar.

Kai

"Damn...how the hell did he know i was here?" she asked herself still perched on the branch.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Kyo

Kyo let the drunk walk off, he didnt care what a man like him had to say, not like he had the right as one either. But as long as he had gotten the p***k out of his forest, he was fine. "Yeah, you go walk off into that ******** bar of yours.....stupid p***k....." Kyo mumbled under his breath. Kyo watched him stumble off and realized that he had forgotten about the kitten. "Hey....cat...i know your up there, get back down here...." he ordered her harshly. With that the small kitten jumped down from the high tree branch, obeyingly with her ears tucked behind her head in fear, her tail wrapped around her leg. Kyo couldnt help but feel sorry for the little red headed kitten, he had scared her half to death. He didnt know what to say, but as for now he wanted to make sure that the other feline was ok. "C'mon lets go look for that other chick...."  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 pm
Kai

Kai watched as Hiro stumbled his way out of the forest. She wanted to throw his knife at his head but just let him go away. "I will be seeing him again soon." she said purring. She reached back at the wound he gave her. She winced a little as she touched it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:03 am
JaeJae09
Kai

Kai watched as Hiro stumbled his way out of the forest. She wanted to throw his knife at his head but just let him go away. "I will be seeing him again soon." she said purring. She reached back at the wound he gave her. She winced a little as she touched it.

Kyo & Mitsuki

Kyo wandered around the forest with the kitten following after, in search of the woman. Time passed by slowly when finally the slight scent of blood hung in the air nearby. "Hmm...she has to be somewhere over here..." he grumbled and guestured for the cat to follow and she did. Kyo sniffed around the air and paced the area, until finally he spotted the girl sitting amongst all the snow. Kyo chuckled and walked over to her casually. "My, my what tasty blood you have..." he teased as he approached her from behind.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:58 am
Kai

Kai heard people approaching her and didn't even bother to turn around she just smirked knowing who it was. "Nice to know someone has a liking to it." she said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff