Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

iPooch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:59 pm
Two dogs and a parrot. Also my dog knows this thing that when I say "Wheres the chocolates?" in Spanish in a high squeaky voice he shows me his nuts...LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 pm
2 GSDs and 4 cats  

YaoiKween

Azshanna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 am
We currently have our three dogs (two pit bulls and a chihuahua/jack russell mix) and two cats (a mixed breed and my bengal). The pits and bengal get the most attention. Everyone gets along great and we often find them all sleeping in what we'd call a big 'dog pile' but that might offend our cats wink

We should be getting a place big enough to have horses and goats, among other things, in the next year. Then I'll post more smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:37 am
i hav 3 cats (koka,obi,blacky: i only choosed the last name=3)
and i hav like 50 fishes they dont hav a name cause i cant remeber them all than=3  

StarrKittyx

thezombiedoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:50 am
I have six rats. 2 of which are hairless, 2 dumbos and one top ear smile

A chinese hamster and a syrian hamster smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:09 am
I have a cat who is living with my parents right now... I miss her... crying  

Lajvio

TheSpookyMulder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 am
One Cat/kitten
One Dog
One Hamster
One fish
And soon a ferret and a finch.
:3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:17 pm
Two black cats: Zemus the long haired 22lb beast, and Odin the little naughty attention craving love-sponge.
Three rescue cockatiels: Leia, Jeeda & Polly
One green English Budgie- Colonel Mustard
Three rats: Carlin the stinky squishy hooded, Raen the slightly cleaner hooded, and Galileo's Bohemian Mercury (or just 'Merc') the siamese point.
One male Betta, un-named.
Two little hermit crabs, also un-named. (they DIE if I name them!!)
One White's Tree Frog named Lumpy.
ALL BOYS!!
And one desert tortoise I've had since I was 5 named Willy. She lives with my aunt. Everyone else is with me and the bf in our little one bedroom apartment.  

Kessalia19

veggie muffin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:59 pm
1 shih tzu 1 german shepherd 2 cois and this other fishie (^O^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:35 pm
Sacred-Crow
I have 10 dogs most are mutts but some are pure breeds, a African Gray Congo parrot, a Raindow lorikeet, 7 parakeets, 3 finches, 3 cockatiels, a blue tongue skink, a tank of assorted freshwater fish, 3 goldfishs, a guinea pig, I have several different breeds of chickens, pigeons, turkeys, geese ,and ducks, a guinea, 9 sheep and 13 pigs.

You're the first person I know of to beat my record of 23 (we had 13 hamsters, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 rabbits, a bird and a guinea pig)

I now have 11- 2 dogs, 4 cats, 4 chinchillas and 1 rabbit. We plan on fostering more chins, though!!!  

Brianca192837

1SupremeBeing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:38 pm
1 cat
3 cockatiels
1 turtle
1 rabbit
between 50 and 100 fish(those guppies multiply fast)

I am godmother/aunt to
more fish
1 cat
2 dogs  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 pm
2 dwarf hamsters and a bunny. mrgreen  

somewherez

shadowwings24

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 am
well... we have...
1 Bird (a white faced cockatil, Tweety, he's 14 years old)
4 Cats (Sweetheart, black calico, Possum, gray tabby, both rescued from the streets, Fluffy, solid white had her since she was a kitten she's 9 years old, and Tenie, a 6 week old kitten that i hand rasied since she was 48 hours old)
6 dogs! (Crumb, 7y Asah Lopso, Kiwi, 7y Chihuahua, Dixie, 3y Lab/Chess. Peakbay mix, Trouble, 2y American Foxhound, Dasie and Butters, 7 week old Chihuahua puppies)
and assorted fish!
we love all our animals and are always taking in strays and finding them homes, or keeping them and loving them muchly!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 am
I have two tortoise shell calico cats name Freckles and Remmy. Both are females.

I also have a puppy named Gizmo, he is a mix breed consisting of Boxer, Bulldog, and mastiff.

Something cute that Freckles does is she gives kisses on demand (I love my baby ^_^) Remmy will stand on her back feet to meet your hand if you hold it above her. My pup Gizmo... is just kinda dumb at the moment, he does nothing really cute yet, still trying to teach him tricks. biggrin  

BlazingRoses_21

StaceySystematic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:37 am
I have..

1 Dog!!

3 Fish!!

1 Newt!!

biggrin  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff