Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Toku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:08 pm
Toku came to the school by wing. He landed at the front with a set of wings on making him look like an angel when he was under no circumstances an angel. When one of the boy's came for his bag he kick him into the wall and headed in. After filling in the crap about loss of life and all that he went to his room tossed his things into the closet and went back out to find other people. He couldn't wait for the school to start so he could kick the snot out of people.

When he got to the crowed some girl was asking if she was allowed to fly. Who the heck asks to fly if they can you just do. What do the teachers do about if clip your wings as if!

Babe you don't ask can i please fly over the lake Mr. Kitty Cat. You just take off and do what you like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 pm
Night turned to see who had called him Mr. Kitty Cat and just called star babe. He looked at what seemed to be an angel but he did not smell like and angel he smelled like a human.

How dare you speak with her in that manner and Mr. Kitty Cat? What the heck is your problem you should be more respectful!

Night was not mad about Mr.Kitty Cat but about how this person was speaking to star.  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:24 pm
Looks at Toku, not smiling but with some kind of respect. "With all due respect Night, he has a point." she flew up over the lake and soon wasnt able to be seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:34 pm
Yin saw the newer one arrive, and did not like him already. His smell was interesting as well. Or not so much. He just wondered how odd.

"Well, that was odd. And I do believe I missed saying hello. Whoopsie."  

Yin Yun Yang

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:54 pm
After giving the office people her papers Ai walked to her dorm."Walking is so boring,I'm so used to flying."Ai thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:09 pm
"Such a variety this year," thought Yin, "of powers. This should be interesting."

He turned to night.

"So, shall we continue on our way to the girl's dorm or shall I show you to other places?"  

Yin Yun Yang

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:51 pm
Soon later, Star returns back to Night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 pm
Toku was smug about the girl having sided with him it would be a very interesting year and he already had some low life to bully. While the girl was gone he told Night that he would soon be taking a dip and than he walked off.  

Evil Toku

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Star how was your flight he ask as she was back. He ignored Toku's comment but as every cat he hate water and hope that Toku was kidding about making him take a dip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:09 pm
Looks at Night then at Toku. "Good thanks. You should come next time."  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:10 pm
Sorry but i can't really fly and i don't really like water but thank you for the offer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 pm
Ahh come on be a sport. Toku grabbed Night and began to fly over the lake and when they were over the deepest part he dropped Night. Night hit the water hard and on his back.  

Evil Toku

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:17 pm
Before he Night was able to hit the water Star flew over to him and caught him. "Are you ok??" She asked him and flew up away from the lake and back to where they were before.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff