Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uer008

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:56 pm
"thank you said dizzy try to stand up and walk to class."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:18 pm
"chaos saw girl going down stairs and so i fellow to class."  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:17 pm
Raphael, decidedly ignored, left the couple alone on the roof.

He went to class, sitting down, staring at the tip of his pencil. Then, he began to realise.. "Zombies.. necromancer?" He began scribbling in his notebook. "It takes a powerful necromancer to summon more than one zombie at a time.. let alone, to ressurect one." He quickly scribbled some notes down. "Was the necromancer in the area..?" he asked himself, scribbling some more, not hearing the bell ring.

He jumped up, "That's it!" he said, charging out of class, serving to confuse his teacher to no end. He arrived back on the roof, and began reading the energies in the air, looking for a trace signature of the Necromancer's..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 pm
"yeah i think i could..." am replied "just hold on tight" am grabs spheres arm and with a blink of an eye they were at dizzys side

"DIZZY!!! are you alright??? do any part of your body hurt?? any bleeding or something like that???" am asked her question non stop because she was worried something might happen to dizzy

(hi...sorry again for replying so late... i have tons of homwwork to be done.. and there is still a whole bunch on there way so i will apologize for the future if i replied late again)  

oOFuniPuniOo

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:26 am
"Wow.." I said as I looked at the damage. There was a whole lot of bent metal and it looked like Dizzy was worst for wear.

"Dizzy! You okay?!" Sphere asked frantically. She turned to the guy that saved her.

"Thanks for saving Dizzy." Sphere said, flashing him a smile, before kneeling down to check Dizzy's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:43 pm
"it is a small cut said Dizzy."

"ahh!!" i forget my violin it on roof top said Dizzy  

uer008

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:34 pm
As he was investigating the necromantic energies, finding nothing, Raphael noticed a Violin case lying about.. he walked over, grabbing it.

"... Whose is this?" He asked himself, pulling it open. "... Wow. A violin." As he might've guessed. He picked it up by the handle, turning, walking back into the school hallways. "Maybe this is a clue.." He said to himself auspiciously. Then.. he realised.

"That girl!" he said out loud without realising. He decided he'd have to find her soon.. This could be tricky. @_@;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:48 pm
"I'll find it." Sphere said to Dizzy and went off to look for the violin. As he reached a hallway, she saw a boy holding onto it.

"Hey you! Thats my friends viloin. Can I have it back? She might get a panic attack." Sphere said as he walked up to the boy.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:46 am
after sphere left am kneeled down " let me take a look at your cut dizzy.... AIYAAA!!! this is not a small cut dizzy... and its bleding badly... let me help you, just relax...." with asmall blow the wound disappear " there your wound is healed-----" after the healed word am suddenly fainted...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 pm
ah AMETHYST!!! said Dizzy.

some one get the nurse said Dizzy.  

uer008

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:59 am
meanwhile chaos and yuki talk in class.

"yeah it is werid about this said chaos."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:08 am
"y a undead attack dizzy said yuki"

"maybe that not right to put in a right word in it said yuki step out of class."  

light_yo

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:33 am
"ok later yuki said chaos."

chaos felt werid aura and eight undead reappear in classroom.undead ready to fight me "oh great here be fun said chaos."
"chaos put out his dual sword" and slice four his right and two his left.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:34 am
sorry, but before i make my chara, my bro a.k.a. Yuji wants me to tell you that he has been hacked, so he won't be able to go online anymore...  

audreyxann

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:37 am
( oh i see, i felt bad... then we have no choice but to still continue the RP although it wont be nice with out him... but you can take his place if you want or join the RP ^^)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff