Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 am
"I guess I trust you for now and yea it was suppose to be a long journey but i ended up using my warp speed to get back because i had sinced something was wrong with Roxas but yea i am a little hungry there isnt much to eat under the sea." Demyx said with a chuckle in his voice.

((hey every one im back for a while now ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:19 am
I grinned.

"Yeah... This will be our first Christmas together." I said with a grin as a fair haired man stepped out of the van.

"Chitose, get Demyx's stuff and drive them to the hotel. Give these two some food from the restaurant while your at it." I said, motioning to Saix and Demyx.

"I'm taking Roxas somewhere... I'll be back later." I said as Chitose nodded. Clapping his hand, two other men came out of the van and hauled the luggage into it.

"Let's go Roxy." I said, taking his hand while walking in the opposite direction.

"See ya at the Hotel Dem."  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:28 pm
((Welcome back P&B ^_^))

Sai'x chuckled. "Well then, we shall feast and plot. Just like the good old days." He stepped into the van with Chitose, riding in the back. "We should probably wait to talk in your room." He calmly sat, closing his eyes for a quick nap. He wanted to be his sharpest when it came down to the negotiations.

Roxas was dragged along. "Uh, alright." He replied, regaining his balance. He calmly walked behind Axel, staring around. He didn't come to this part of town often, only on off days when he had to patrol. ".. Is this guy .. dangerous?" he asked, staring at the rotting buildings that lined the street.

"Nevermind," he said, reassuring himself. "I trust you. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:19 pm
Sphere-chan
I grinned.

"Yeah... This will be our first Christmas together." I said with a grin as a fair haired man stepped out of the van.

"Chitose, get Demyx's stuff and drive them to the hotel. Give these two some food from the restaurant while your at it." I said, motioning to Saix and Demyx.

"I'm taking Roxas somewhere... I'll be back later." I said as Chitose nodded. Clapping his hand, two other men came out of the van and hauled the luggage into it.

"Let's go Roxy." I said, taking his hand while walking in the opposite direction.

"See ya at the Hotel Dem."

"Come on Saix lets get to the hotel and get something to eat."Demyx said "Okay man see you there."He said to Axel  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:37 pm
Axel smiled.

"He's about as dangerous as Demyx on sugar high." Axel said as they entered a shop.

"Oi Argentine. I need a pendant." Axel called out to the black haired man at the conter. He smiled and usshered the duo forward.

"What kind of pendant?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:44 pm
Roxas stared ahead. "He's about as dangerous as Demyx on a sugar high." Axel said as he was pulled into a shop. "... Oh." was all he could muster.

He stared about the store, all of the strange things hanging off of the walls. "Oi Argentine. I need a pendant." Axel said to the clerk. Roxas only stood. "This is the guy..?" he asked, staring into his eyes. ...

Sai'x stepped out of the van, walking into the hotel. After a quick dinner, he (after asking a bellhop which one it was..) followed Demyx into his room. "... Let me be blunt. I want you to help me fight Roxas." He paused for a moment, to allow Demyx to absorb this. "Allow me to explain. In order for me to summon the Lunar Mace, I need to be excited about battle. But, when I awoke here, I'd found my heart had forgotten how to become anxious for battle."

"... That is why I need to challenge Roxas. I don't need to hurt him, but I do need to fight him. I need you to keep Axel out of our bout. ... I know it's sudden. But, I need your help. ... What do you say?"  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:41 am
Demyx got out of the van walked towards the room and heard Saix say something to him and turned to listen to what he was saying "So you want to fight roxas like a battle thing a little like struggle?" Demyx said "Well let me talk to them and maybe we all can do something to see if every one can find a way to summon their weapons but right now it looks like i am the only one who can summon my weapon because its a natural thing. Its a guitar so its not hard to summon." After saying that Demyx walked to his room and got his clothes put up and he went back to the kitchen area and got something to eat and waited for Roxas and Axel to return.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:09 pm
(does any one know how to describe a fight scene in words)

on the way to fight jafar"s heartless they meet up with Jenie

"hey fellow whats the rush"

Aladdin says "heartless near the cave of wonder come on"

then all of them rush off to the cave of wonders  

LM444

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:22 pm
eric walked up to the old mansion, smirked, and put on his bone mask. "i suppose its time to get to work."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:22 am
Axel grinned.

"Yep~" Axel said as Argentine grinned down at Roxas. His left eye was blue while his right eye was amethys.

"Ah... Another special summoner like Axel I see." Argentine mumbled as he gazed into Roxas's eyes.

"I have just the thing..." he said before returning to a back room where he started rummaging around some pendants. He emereged a few minutes later with a pure, blue, crustal pendant. It had an intricate design of fire and warer, around light, melded together.

"Try it on out." Axel said encouragingly as he slipped the pendant onto Roxas's neck.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

LM444

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:48 pm
as Aladdin, genie and Malaruxia cut though the heartless they find i harder and harder to get rid of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Roxas stared at the necklace.. suddenly.. he was filled with security. Like he could do anything.. and a little anger, too. "So, this pendant.. brings on the emotion neccessary for getting the weapon to appear? ..." he thought to himself for a moment. "Thanks, Argentine. You may've just saved my life."

He fingered the pendant a little, and then tucked it under his shirt, covering the chain with his scarf. He held his hands to the side, closing his eyes.. trying to call the keyblades.. ... Nothing. He dropped his arms, slightly discouraged. "Maybe the heart of the world isn't sending them to me, because there isn't any danger of heartless or something.." He suddenly glared, straight ahead. "I need you.. right now..! This isn't.. a request!!" he held his hand out, Oblivion appearing in his right hand. "... Only one? .. This'll do. Thanks." He swung Oblivion around. It still fit his hand, and he couldn't wait to drive it into the ugly mask of that freak. ...

... Why was he so angry all of a sudden? ... oh well.  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:23 pm
"Man Roxas and Axel are taking a long time to get back here I really want to talk to them." Demyx thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 pm
Sai'x sat, enjoying the view from Demyx's hotel room. This was a very high-class room. You could even see the clocktower.. the sun setting behind it was a spectacular sight, and he was waiting, watching, for the moment.. the moment the town seemed to be set on fire.. it was a beautiful sight, one of the few things that made him feel truly alive.

"Roxas and Axel are taking a while. Probably lollygagging about, as usual. ... What do you think of the strange man that attacked Roxas..?"  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:51 pm
Axel starred at Roxas, slightly preplexed.

"Roxy... Ugh.. As much as I'm happy that you got your keyblades back, why are you so angry?" Axel asked as he paid Argentine who chuckled.

"It might have something to do with the excess anger he would need to summon two keyblades." Argentine mumered.

"He lacks something and it prevents him from summoning the other Keyblade." Argentine continued as Axel starred at him with shock before grinning.

"You old snake in the grass." he muttered.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff