Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Maiyori the clueless, ditsy type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like May-chan's new look?
Yeah!! It rocks!!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Sexy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way, I liked it better when May-chan was cuter.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Uh... sure.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I couldn't care less.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nope, she's nothing like the old May-chan.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Leave me alone, I just want gold.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
COOKIES!!!!!!!!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:35 pm
"Be nice Kasanoda-kun. Stars are really pretty,"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:36 pm
Kasanoda froze up. "Uh! Sorry!!! I was just sharing my opinion." And apparently my opinion is horrible!!! he slowly punished himself in his head.  

mintages

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:38 pm
"It sounded like you were making fun of them for admiring the stars," I say, as I stand up to go sit with Kaoru.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:43 pm
*chuckles at Kairi* Yeah, pegasus is kinda special...
*turns to May-chan who has just joined us* which one do you like May-chan? 3nodding  

Dreaming In Donuts

mintages

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 pm
Kasanoda chose a small corner and laid flat on his stomach and began muttering to himself. "Ah... I'm a horrible person... I know, I'll sew my lips together to never insult anyone ever again!" he muttered to himself, scolding himself in the process...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 pm
*whispers in Kasanoda's ear*"You'll only rip the threads ...and muttering to yourself wont help you when i have cat ears "  

Aqua Haku

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:53 am
"I like the Gemini constellation. My mom used to point out the constellations to me when I was really little. The first time she showed me the Gemini constellation, she pointed to is and said "See that constellation up there? That's your constellation. You were born under that constellation in the darkness of the night. You've never been much of a morning person only because your body is so drawn to the constellation naturally. One day, you might even use that constellation to figure out who your true love will be.". She was so sure of that, but I don't know if I'll ever use the constellations to decide that. I want to decide for myself who I truly love," I answer, looking into Kaoru's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 am
Hmm, I know what you mean May-chan!
That constellation is important to Hikaru and I! *beams* double twins and all! blaugh
*takes in a deep breath and sighs* Its a lovely sky, a sky like the floor of heaven and the stars are the holes in the floor where we may catch a glimpse of the celestial plane above.....
*blinks* whoops! I gotta stop doin that! sweatdrop  

Dreaming In Donuts

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:56 pm
"I don't mind Kao-kun. I need to stop talking about my parents so much. It's just so hard not to remember all the good times we shared back then. I miss them so much, but looking at these stars makes me think they're watching me from above and making sure I'm happy. They're never to far away from me because they're always in my heart," I reply, tears starting to well in my eyes from talking about my parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:00 pm
*slowly puts arm round May-chan*
Its ok, May-chan, its not just your parents who are watching over you and who want you to be happy, you have many friends who love you very much....im sure everyone here at the Host club would make sure you were alright. blaugh  

Dreaming In Donuts

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:04 pm
"Oh Kao-kun, that's so sweet. Everyone here has made me feel extremely welcome ever since the whole ordeal. I also feel a lot more at home here at Ouran than I did at Ourin. I feel like I just fit in better here and I clearly have more friends than I ever have," I say, pulling Kaoru into a tight hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:06 pm
Yeah exactly, you dont have to worry anymore!
3nodding  

Dreaming In Donuts

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:31 pm
"My life here at Ouran has been better than all the previous years of school combined. It's almost like a dream here, but I know I'm awake,"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:35 pm
Ignoring Haku, Kasanoda continued twiddling the spiderwebs in the corners. "I'm a terrible person... Not understanding constellations spiritually... Aren't they only magnified by its brightness...? NOO!!! I'm being non-spiritual again... I'm terrible..." he continued to mutter to himself.  

mintages

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
*looks over shoulder at Kasanoda and spins round to face him properly* Hey, Kasa-kun...did you know that apparently, if you tend a flower just right, a fairy will be born from it's bloom? *winks* Try it out! 3nodding  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff