Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
The hardest qustion ever!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rejakahi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:43 am
how is this a hard question  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. I use to watch Pokemon sooo much but then the show got bad so I stopped watching it. Naruto on the otherhand is awesome!!!! I love Gaara ^^  

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

filipine star

5,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:59 pm
Pokemon, cuz i never watched Naruto. but i know a Naruto freak, though i regret calling him a friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm
neither o-o
both of them r WAY too long
and they jus keep going and going and going x-x  

xXprettyXkittyXx

amu_moose_93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:18 pm
its not really a hard questiong but i think pokemon is better~ i just lub the cute characters (pokemon) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:02 pm
um um um idk! I THINK IM GONNA EXPLODE! AHHHHHHHH! Boom* burning_eyes  

Falcon arrow 5000

Lelouch_Kurosaki

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:39 pm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea I'd pick Naruto...................................  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 pm
pokemon oh a vampire night inuyasha sailor moon ... yeah these are the cool shows i know of  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:50 pm
Well Pokemon is great and all, but I can't say it's number one on my list. As for Naruto, it's starting to piss me off like a hella lot! Everyone is like "Naruto's the best and I now know everything about ninjas and anime because of it!" and then you ask them about other anime like Code Geass or Hellsing or D-Gray-Man, and THEY HAVE NO FRIGGEN' CLUE!!!! scream And then they'll be all like "Oh, those shows are just stupid and Naruto rocks!" ...H'anyway, that's just my personal experience with Naruto fans. It could just be that where I live doesn't have much of an anime fan base... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:56 pm
naruto!!!! pokemon is intense .. and would be fun to have.
BUT
the characters in naruto are total ninjas
and kick some major asz  

iR 0 0 t B e e r

tttavian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:56 pm
Naruto its better because it has a story all there is on pokemon is he wants to catch all pokemon which we all know will never happen not with that little punk pokemon pikachu  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm
KitsukoTenbei
Well Pokemon is great and all, but I can't say it's number one on my list. As for Naruto, it's starting to piss me off like a hella lot! Everyone is like "Naruto's the best and I now know everything about ninjas and anime because of it!" and then you ask them about other anime like Code Geass or Hellsing or D-Gray-Man, and THEY HAVE NO FRIGGEN' CLUE!!!! scream And then they'll be all like "Oh, those shows are just stupid and Naruto rocks!" ...H'anyway, that's just my personal experience with Naruto fans. It could just be that where I live doesn't have much of an anime fan base... sweatdrop
i love code geass so dont pin that on everyone  

tttavian

Elf healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 am
Pokémon FTW! My parents say I've liked Pokémon since I was a baby and I even have like Pikachu stuff and other Pokémon toy thingies. I also have the cantonese version of the REALLY old Pokémons. And, when I played Pokémon on my friends gaming consoles, I could not stop. This is why I choose not to get the game because I will get too addicted. Naruto is just... -.-" pointless really. And also, I love D.Gray-Man, even though I have not finished watching it, Allen is just adorable. ^^ Well, sorry for making my rant so long, but it's just me. ^^

Pika... CHUUUUU!!! *zaps everyone with lightening*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 am
Elf healer
Pokémon FTW! My parents say I've liked Pokémon since I was a baby and I even have like Pikachu stuff and other Pokémon toy thingies. I also have the cantonese version of the REALLY old Pokémons. And, when I played Pokémon on my friends gaming consoles, I could not stop. This is why I choose not to get the game because I will get too addicted. Naruto is just... -.-" pointless really. And also, I love D.Gray-Man, even though I have not finished watching it, Allen is just adorable. ^^ Well, sorry for making my rant so long, but it's just me. ^^

Pika... CHUUUUU!!! *zaps everyone with lightening*

Oh! And also, I love the cute Pokémon. Now I need to change my signature, because ninjas have taken over and not "Naruto" ninjas.  

Elf healer

KitsukoTenbei

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm
tttavian
KitsukoTenbei
i love code geass so dont pin that on everyone

My Bad... That's just kinda what I have to deal with in the area I live. It wasn't meant to be universal... sweatdrop  
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff