Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Your thoughts on Resident Evil 1,2,+3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 am
alvhinne
lol i remember playing it for the 1st time, it was RE2 and the game is somewhat from the start when theres a scene freaks me out and dont wnna play anymore... it was the part u got surprised by a mutated-VENOM-like zombie w/c appears from a one way mirror from the other side... fck that... xd xd xd

Yeah that freaked me the hell out, too! The other part that got me was the giant a** alligator living in the sewers or whatever. The first time I saw that, I don't even know how old I was, but it was me and my older brother playing it at like 2am. That night, I slept in his room. xD

Oh, and those freaky a** giant spiders! That was so not cool. That game really made me love rocket launcher game weapons. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:13 pm
My frend use to call that alligator thing a lickaton!!! i dont kno why does it have a big tongue lol or sumthing.... if it the creature off the movies that had a big long tongue............ whats everyones fav creature on the movies... I like that thing i was just talkin bout how it mutates after every feeding wicked  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

MissCharmed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:18 pm
Loved them. First one was the best though imo.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:20 pm
I use to love Michelle Rodriguez but i dont kno i just got sick of her acting them same kinda parts ... staunch b***h biggrin but she is in real life soooooo i suppose.. but yeah she just made the 1st movie alittle worse for me... I saw her on Punked ages ago and she went mental lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

matchrane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:44 pm
the frist and second were awsome but the third has some serious plot issues that made all the cool sence pointless.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm
devilsmokinangel
lol was alice at least in the games??

Actually Alice doesn't exist in the entire RE series. Only Jill Valentine, Carlos Olivera, Nicholi (but he was a bad guy in the game, not Carlos's partner), Claire Redfield, and Wesker are from the original games. Though I was sad/happy when Chris Redfield didn't make an appearance in the third. Hopefully Leon Kennedy isn't brought in the 4th one, he is such a kick a** guy and my favorite character in ALL of the Resident Evil series.  

Bartimaeus13

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:54 am
Bartimaeus13
devilsmokinangel
lol was alice at least in the games??

Actually Alice doesn't exist in the entire RE series. Only Jill Valentine, Carlos Olivera, Nicholi (but he was a bad guy in the game, not Carlos's partner), Claire Redfield, and Wesker are from the original games. Though I was sad/happy when Chris Redfield didn't make an appearance in the third. Hopefully Leon Kennedy isn't brought in the 4th one, he is such a kick a** guy and my favorite character in ALL of the Resident Evil series.
omg really wow ok i can see why ppl say there totally different then... But i love alice so id think it wuld make the movies better  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:54 pm
devilsmokinangel
nemisis looks cheesey umm ok right i think hes cool hes too slow to fight !!!! so he needs a gun and hes good with it

xD agreed. CHEESY INDEED!  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:15 pm
ymp5565
devilsmokinangel
nemisis looks cheesey umm ok right i think hes cool hes too slow to fight !!!! so he needs a gun and hes good with it

xD agreed. CHEESY INDEED!
lol no i liked him if u had have read the other posts i was replying to one someone else said!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:51 pm
sweatdrop i watched tHe apocalpse, buy i play it on my ps, it's so hard, gonk gonk gonk i like RE heart  

Lgsdfasrawe

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:57 pm
I haven't seen the 3rd movie. The 2nd was okay and the first just a little better than the 2nd one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:29 pm
ya....heard loads of disagreement frm some ppl who said that the third movie is disappointing.  

crimsonsky91

Fayte~n~Payne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:49 am
I love the Resident Evil Games, but the movies were PANTS!!!! they could of done soooo much better with Resident Evil movies. The only things the movies had to do with the Games were Umbrella and a few Characters such as: Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Wesker, Carlos Oliveira, Mikhail Victor and Nicholai Ginovaef.

And what the Hell does this "Alice" character have to do with the Games..................................................................................................Nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:30 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
26 more days until Degeneration comes out on DVD out here in North America...I cant wait for this movie, looks so good!

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

Octaru250
Crew

Bartimaeus13

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:41 pm
Octaru250

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
26 more days until Degeneration comes out on DVD out here in North America...I cant wait for this movie, looks so good!

♠ ◊ ♣ ♥

I am DYING for that movie! A TRUE Resident Evil movie!!!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff