Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:05 pm
7/10

I like the 'tough' look, but I don't think the holy gauntlets match at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm
7.9/10

I'm really not sure what to think, actually... I can't figure out if you have a specific concept, but I'm pretty sure it's not Watanuki anymore. sweatdrop I like the balance, anyway, and the color combination is weird, but it looks really good somehow.

((Heh... "emo" wasn't really what I was going for, but...))  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 pm
LOL, it's 'Super Golden Watanuki-sama'.

6/10

It's not bad... All your colours match well, and the items too. There's something, though, that just feels off. I don't think this avi has your usual flair, maybe. Or perhaps you look under-dressed. I'm not really sure what it is, but something makes me not like this outfit. Sorry... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 pm
No, thank you! I'm determined to improve this one, 'cause I don't especially like it either. It's supposed to be a mix of really classy and biker/punk/something of the sort. I have some items that could make it look cooler, but not without compromising the concept. confused

(The next person can skip me if they want.)  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:20 am
My avatar for the month of May....my attempt at replicating Black Waltz #3 from FFIX. (I'm not too happy with the staff, but Gaia has very limited choices.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 am
I agree, there is way too little staffs at Gaia.
Black waltz looks pretty good to me, yet there is something either missing or a bit out of place. Shoes, maybe? But definitely what it should be. biggrin

8/10  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:47 pm
You're right about the shoes, so I changed them. I think these shoes are the way to go.

8/10 for your Cid. I think the Ancient Naginata would have been a better choice for the spear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:33 am
I wasn't actually trying to make Cid avi, just pilot kind of things. Cid's scruffier younger brother, maybe? biggrin That spear does look much better, but the price... I had to be satisfied with the cheaper option.

And yup, those shoes are better too.  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rpgsrock92389

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:52 am
Hmmm, I can't believe I hadn't seen this one before.

And I like the Black Waltz No. 3 look. It's good, same with the Cid one. I'd give them both 9/10.

And as for me, I'm Squall Leonhart.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:14 pm
Wow, that's a one avi that shouts out what and who it is. biggrin I'm eyeballing shoes again, but it's not big deal.
9/10, and deserved.  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Whoa, someone caught H1Z1.

Pretty cool. The clothes and accessories match pretty well. I'm not sure what I think of the zombie skin, but it isn't clashing.

8/10  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:27 am
Oh, very Final Fantasy spirited avatar. I'm only bothered by shoes, front leg looks bit uneasy with those slightly too light shoes.
8/10

I have Star Wars theme running. mrgreen  

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:52 pm
Oh, I quite like your avi ^^ 8/10  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:56 pm
I really like yours! I'm not sure what you've got on your face, but it looks cool. If anything, it's a little top-heavy.

9/10  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Well Raven, I see your sea theme and give it a C.

It's a good avi, but it has a few things that stick out to me and kinda ruin it. First, I don't like the horns; the color (and pixeling too) of the horns stick out. Then there are the eyes, that red is weird to see on the completely blue avi; perhaps the "busted eyes" pose would look better? Finally there are those shoulder guards, the weird thing is that the front one looks bad but not the further back one; the reason being is that it clashes with the water right behind it.

Sorry for focusing on the negatives. sweatdrop

It's still a good avi with a passing 7/10 from me.

(To the next person:
This is going to be my prom outfit. You like, ya? Too much monocle? Not enough? At first I tried using that white captain's jacket, but it turns out that NO pants on Gaia match it's color scheme. So I defaulted to my red motif. I found this nice jacket and matched it with some pants from my wardrobe. Then I spent the next 3 hours finding a pair of shoes that matched even slightly. I wanted to use those red space boots with the nice gold trim...but it bulked out around my legs (T _ T) I finally found these great shoes. I still want to balance out my gold ratio by putting something gold further down though. Scratch that...I think I found a use for that Lightning Lash in my closet. >.>
There's my little story behind this outfit)

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff