Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Who doesn't look their age? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Our generation rules!
And you know it!
100%
 100%  [ 181 ]
Total Votes : 181

Nightrain28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:56 pm
I'm 28 and get carded for booze and cigs all the time. It kind of sucked when I was younger I couldn't get into no bars at all. lol I know I'll appreciate it when I'm older. I got stopped by a cop while I was walking to the store last year cause he thought i was skipping school til I showed him my id. hee hee that was great.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:00 am
Im 32 alot of people think that im 24 or 25 years old! If i shave people think that im at least 21 years old!  

obe1ball

Nightrain28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:01 am
irrelavant
I grew my beard out so that I wouldn't get carded anymore. lol

I have discovered that women would rather have beauty than brains, because men can see better than they can think.

I like that comment. Even though me personally thinks that it's good to have a combo of both. I always say that my hair may be blonde but it comes from the box! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 am
obe1ball
Im 32 alot of people think that im 24 or 25 years old! If i shave people think that im at least 21 years old!

See that's a good thing. lol  

Nightrain28

Wendy Essex

Intergalactic Saint

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:03 am
I usually get younger than I am. People used to mistake me for really youing. bt these days looking so tired and having facial lines I don't get as young as I used to. Most people think I'm about 22. I'll be 30 this year. Looking younger has it's perks especially when you're like 40 and you look like 30.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:29 am
I'm 27, I've been mistaken for 18 before, 16 sometimes. I didn't think I looked that young. When I was 18 I was mistaken for 13 by one of my dad's co-workers.
I don't mind looking younger. Getting carded can be kind of annoying though.  

Moons Eternity

Lonely Prophet

Kalena

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 am
Being in Japan, I never get carded. ;D But people usually think I'm way younger. I'm 21, and I usually get 15 or 16. My husband teases me by saying I look 12! So mean. lol. But I just tell him it makes him look like a ***** because he looks older than he really is. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:35 pm
I was just dropping off a high school student the other day and got questioned by a cop as to where I was going.

I'm 26. xd  

Ravenmichiru

Rainbow Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Jacque55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:34 pm
i can definitely top that.... I am 56 yrs. old and dont look a day older than 35.... and certainly loving it....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm
I'm 24 and I've been told I look, and sound, all of twelve years old. The only time I was ever told I look OLDER than I was was when I was 16 and working in my local care home and this pervo old man thought I was 19 and said I should kiss him.

I quit shortly after that xd  

Dragon student

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150

Crystalwolf78

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:43 pm
everyone tells my even though im 30 i look 21 or 22 course its probly genetic my mom looks 38 shes 55 and when i was in high school everyone thought we were sisters xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:49 pm
I'm 40, but get told I look younger. I don't know about that, but I do know I don't act my age! xd My husband always jokes that if he shaves he would get carded still. But that would only work if he keeps his hair really short because the gray, it is a'comin!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Tatsuya Fujinaka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:14 pm
I turned 30 June 5th, and I always get comments saying I look like I'm in my early 20's or younger.
I like it, though.
Hopefully, I never look old. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:37 pm
I got carded often too, it's been just recently when that has eased from happening. If I recall right, I was asked papers last time when I was 22 and now I'm 26 years old. Aging comes slowly to me, it at least seems like it for if someone is quessing it is in between 17 to 22. Not bad. wink

A close friend of me, a guy has a real problem with his baby face. He's 25 years old and looks like 15. Tall, but extremely thin, very talkative and hyperactive. ADHD. Bus drivers try to offer him children's ticket. And age limit to those is 13... At that point it starts to be very annoying.  

Veddhartha

NicolaDEE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:56 pm
hello!
im DEE and im 24.
though EVERYONE says i look like im 17.
last year i went to go visit my favorite HS teacher during the school hours, and a HS boy asked me if i was a new student...
i very nicely told him i graduated college that spring.

oh.
and i ALWAYS get carded.
^^;;

i think its cause im asian, so i look uber young.
cause i look at my mom, and she does NOT look her age!
xD
so, im not gonna complain really cause i know that ill look young even though ill be old.
;D

User Image
here's a picture!
GO HUSKIES!!!
>.<

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items