Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Profiles of customers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:02 pm
Well, my birth certificate says: Maria Elaine Evans

But you can call me: Sunny!

This makes mae tha person I am!:50% British, 40% Italian, 10% French

My beautiful locks are tha colour: Strawberry Blonde

And my eyes are the colour of: blue

’Ey..I dawnt look haf bad...:

User Image

’Ey, ‘ere’s a lit'le about mae: Born in Jolly ol' London, Sunny grew to love nature since her estate was covered in forestry. At first, her parents thought of her sitting outside looking at the edge of the forest as a small hobby, for Sunny was still excelling in her lessons. That is, until she was of eight years; Sunny had disappeared for two days, only to appear at her parent's doorstep. She never left the estate for those two days. 'I woz jus' enjoyin' naiture' Sunny said.

Not long after, Sunny's free-spirited aunt brought her along to a 'Closer to Earth' festival. There Sunny found an immense amount of people who shared her interests and introduced her to the morals of the hippie. After the festival, Sunny became the person she is today.

Sunny convinced her parents to slowly convert their company into an eco-friendly one, causing Evans Automobile Company to branch out to Japan. To give a good impression, Sunny and her parents moved to this country as soon as they picked up the Japanese language, but she's not very perfect at it. Moreover, she still has her British accent...

When she's not at school, her casual attire consists of sun dresses, peasant tops, baggy pants, jeans, sandals, and flip flops. She loves her round-rimmed shades tinted rosey-pink, too.

Sunny is usually found where nature is at its best (or where her friends are!), strumming her acoustic guitar, chilling, and other activities. She loves to explore new places and is willing to learn new things. Sunny is excited to learn a new culture and indulge in their traditions.

Love, Peace, Skip.

((I'm not sure where to put my first post! ^^;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 am
Name: Kala Marie
Year at ouran: 1st year
Heritage: 1/4 Japanese 1/2 Italian and 1/4 British
Looks: I have short black hair and green eyes.
Bio: I'm new to Ouran. I'm not the most athletic girl. I'm a little clumsy. sweatdrop I'm shy at first...but if i get to know you, the more...erm...un-shy i get (xD) I am a first year at Ouran. And my family is not the richest. My father is minor department store owner. Nothing that would make me famous.  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:21 pm
I would like to be accepted as a potential customer. Please let me do such!

My parents named me... Sakuya Motoishiwa

If that's too long then call me... Saku!

Here, maybe you'd like my year? 1st year student in 1A class.

I know Kyouya might find this out anyways, but here's my past...

Sakuya, daughter of the man who created the soft drink everyone loves, along with other popular products. She ended up when she was tiny living in Japan. Because of buisness reasons, the Motoishiwa family moved from Japan to Japantown in San Fransico. She studied English, Spanish, and Japanese. All of those languages known throughout the San Fransico bay area as the most popular languages. Because of the Sakura Festivals in Japantown she has always been intrigued by Sakura blossoms. Watching anime and reading manga all the time got her addicted to Japan's cartoons. She didn't get taught, or developed new friends, at a private school though. They could not find "a good enough school" for her, so she decided to go to public school.

When she was thirteen, the Motoishiwa family went back to Japan and she has went to Ouran ever since.

I would assume you'd like to know more about me then just the basic facts...
I really like sakura blossoms, manga and anime, and books. I really dislike people who disregard pronunciation rules of languages, and persons looking for a fight.

You'd also like to know what I look like right? Well here it is...
User Image
The katakana is "Sa-ku-ya"

Well, if you want to know me more, you'll have to talk to me and figuring me out, because I don't know how to describe myself anymore then I've already done! I hope to see you soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 am
name: ki (spirit) but people call me kiki-chan
first year: haruhi's class
heritage: born in japan, but mom is from france
looks: redish orange hair a little past the shoulders, and sky blue eyes (i may be putting a picture on soon)
bio: i visited relatives in france last year, and i when i got back, i decided to go to ouran for my first year. i'm athletic and have lots of friends :3. my dad works at a hardware store, but my mom is a famous clothes designer, so i'm one of the rich families.  

dreamergirl15

zarEen-13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:23 am
Username: zarEen-13
Name: Zarin Silverette
Nick Name: Zii
Birthday: October 31
School Level: Freshman
Heritage: Half American, Half Japanese
Personality: An enthusiastic and energetic girl who likes adventures, events and weird/funny/cool stuff.
Bio:
Silverette is a well family who owns the famous jewelry company where they make and sell accessories with great design and quality.
She lived in America since the day she was born and happened to move to Japan and transfer in Ouran High as a freshman.
Appearance:
(some correction for the color --- hair: bLond, eyes: bLue)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm
name:Anne nickname:Annie Age:15 Birthday:October31 Bloodtype:O+ Looks: User Image Hair:pink Eyes:brown Heritage:1/2japanese,1/2American bio:Lived in america with her Mom till she was 11 then her Dad bought her a plane ticket and maild it to her.She ran away rom home to live with her Dad. fears:Spiders Family: Mom:Amy Dad biggrin an

Cottonangel32

Friendly Explorer

7,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Virtu0sicm00n

Distinct Seeker

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Username: Concealed Fury
Name: Kihara Reiji-san
Nick Name: Reiji
Birthday: August 31
School Level: Sophmore
Heritage: Half American, Half Japanese
Personality: Terrified of girls, sweet, kind, sad
Bio: Reiji has never had luck with girls even though he was attractive. His friends and family were worried he would never find happiness so they sent him to Ouran to be a host.
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 pm
Name:Sophia Kanoyo
nickname: Sophie
b-day:November 18
bloodtype:AB
Looks:User Image
hair:tanish blondish color wavy,little straight
eyes:reddish,brownish
height:4"9
heritage:50
m;erican,50&#xJa;panese
bio:her parents died in a car accident when she was only 10 yrs old so she and her 9 yr old brother Kaito went to live with there uncle and aunt in Toyko,Japan there she went to Ouran high school and got the best education she had ever gotten and she secretly likes a boy name Kyoya a vice president of a club called Ouran Host Club where they entertain female students
Family:
Dad:Jake Kanoyo[American]
Mom:Nguyen Kanoyo[Japanese]
Brother:Kaito Kanoyo
Uncle:Kevin Amayo[ Japanese,Sophia Mom's brother]
Aunt:Tina Amayo[Japanese,Sophia Mom's sister-in-law]
fears:spiders,getting lost in woods,being alone,getting yelled at
likes:boys,chocolate,sweets,food,games,school,family and friends
personality:is a shy girl has a bad temper[sometimes] but really sweet and is quiet  

Chelsea X111

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 am
Name: Lucy Dust
Nickname: Lu or Lucy is fine...
School Level: Sophmore
Birthday: August 10th
Blood Type: AB negative
Looks Like: A 5 foot 7 inch tall girl with ivory skin. The reason for her abnormal skin tone is because she's anemic. That means she doesn't have much iron thus she can't produce enough melanin. She's very slim, but very sweet.
Personailty: Very quiet and shy, but very curious. She's a little stubborn, and very much of a normal girl. Provided she's a little anti-social.
Hair: A golden blonde
Eyes: A very light green, with specks of blue-grey and hazel.
Heritage: 30% American 30% English 30% German 10% Irish
Bio: Lu lived in the USA for a long time before moving to Japan because her mother got a job there as a nurse under Kyoya's family company. Once there she was instantly enrolled into Ouran High School via her mom's job. After a year there, she found out about the Host Club. She hopes to visit it, once she has the time to during her studies.
Fears: Spiders, snakes, being lost
Family:
Mom: Laura Dust (English, Irish)
Dad: Edward Dust (American, German)
Older Brother: Adrian Dust  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:24 pm
User name: Happy Tragedy
Name: Asami Roze Sasaki
Nickname: Mimi
Personality: Asami feels like she must know everything about her surroundings, and hates to be left out. She is very outgoing, and can be stubborn, but is often sweet.
Appearance: User Image
Heritage: Half Japanese, Half German.
Bio: Asami grew up in Japan with her Mother, a fashion designer, and her Father, a photographer. She has 2 other siblings, both girls (Miyuki, 10 and Haruka, 19) Asami can play the violin very well, and enjoys playing it in her free time.
Dislikes: Vegetables, Homework, Toothaches  

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 pm
User Image
Name: Sophia Grimes
Nickname: Sophie
Eyes Color: Deep, smooth Chocolate brown
Hair color/style: Brown, short and is long enough to hide her eyes behind
Weight: 120lbs
Personality: Shy, Timid, Low self esteem but is very smart and talented when it comes to singing and playing the flute.
Bio: Sophia is a very shy and timid girl. She was born in America and was raised in a middle class family with four sisters, a grandmother and her mother and father. She learned to play the flute and sing when she was young. She is very self conscious of herself and tends to stay away from others. One day she heard of a scholarship that would send her to one of the best Academy's in Japan, Ouran High school. The scholarship was a singing contest and she won, even though sh feels she shouldn't have. She barely talks above a whisper until she really gets to know you and constantly hides her face behid her hair. She works really hard to make people around her happy and studies hard all the time. She had passed the Ouran entrance exam with flying colors even though she thinks she is stupid she is quite smart. She heard of the Host Club once she got into class, it seemed to be all the girls could talk about. She decided to visit them in hopes they could help her feel better aout herself and maybe even find her first boyfriend.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 pm
Name: Suki Minamimoto
Birthday: December 29th
Blood Type: AB+

User Image

Hair: Red
Eyes: Dark Blue,almost gray
Heritage: Half Japanese and Half American
Bio: Suki was born in America,when she was thirteen,she came to Japan. Her mother thought she would like going to her home land. Her parents are back in America,so Suki is staying a apartment on rent money that her parents send her through the mail.She's okay with this,as long as others don't think she's poor for living on rent.She wanted to be a hostess,but didn't want to act girly and entertain boys with her looks. She goes back and forth between hosts,just trying to make them all get an honest smile on their face.
Fears?: Tornado-like Weather and Spiders *More their bites,then the actual thing*
Likes~?: Almost everything. Unless it's girly.....
Family?: Eri Minamimoto---Mother
Marcus Minamimoto---Father

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Filipino Flavored Pocky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:36 am
Full Name: Sunye Yubinozuki
Nickname: Sunny
Birthday: November 13
Blood type: AB
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Purple
Me: User Image
Heritage: 1/2 Filipino, 1/4 Japanese 1/4 Brittish
Bio: Sunny lived in the US growing up. When she was eleven she moved to Japan. She suddenly found out that her father was part of an old boy band in Japan around the 80's. So, they were a dirty rich. Sunny has been to Ouran ever since middle school. Once she go into the high school, she found out about the Host Club. She soon became a regular costumer there.
Fears: Bugs, rats, the dark - alone.
Personality: Sunny is a real kind of fangirl. She starts to freak out whenever her favorite host comes into the room. Sunny is bubbly and a little shy.
Family:
Ikuto Yubinozuki - Father
Shaina Yubinozuki - Mother
Daiki Jay R Yubinozuki - Little Brother

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 am
Name:Yuki Unin Kurosaki Minoru
DOB biggrin ecember 18
Favorite Season:Winter
Blood type:B
Mother's Name:Juuri Kurosaki Minoru
Father's Name: Unknown
Sister's Name:Yuuri-ann Kurosaki Minoru
Hair color:Blue
Eye color:Green(Originally)
Heritage: 50% japanese, 40% filipino, 20% vampire(omg!)
Bio: Born in japan,Yuuki's mother died when they were 9 and they never met their father( or so yuuki thought),so she was brought up by her older twin sister,Yuuri.When she was 13, she dated a vampire(who looks like edward cullen!) who broke up with her in their last year as middle school students due to family reasons.As a parting gift, he turned her into a vampire(cuz she wanted to be a vampire).She got into Ouran due to her ex-boyfriend(another parting gift) because his family was filthy rich.She bump into haruhi on her first day and decided to ask for directions to her class(Turns out Haruhi is her classmate).Finds herself asking haruhi about tamaki because she heard about him on tv.Now she tries to hide the fact that she's a vampire,but haruhi eventually finds out.So in order to protect Yuuki, Haruhi talks to her sister, Yuuri, which causes Yuuri to enroll into Ouran high. After a few months, her boyfriend (a.k.a Fiancee!) named Yutske Hunter transfers to ouran high school in order to fix their relationship.So when Yuuki & Yutske have an argument,Yuuki comes to haruhi 4 advice.
Personality: Lazy(sometimes),huge otaku,emo(when she's having a bad day),bubbly,very tough,stubborn

Maxkyun_fangirl_01018

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces