Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 20. ✿ - - - Debating
What are your opinions on abortion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:33 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah
ABORTION IS MURDER!!!! I AM COMPLETELY AGAINST IT IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY DON'T HAVE SEX IF YOU ARE RAPED HAVE IT GIVE UP FOR ADOPTION OR SOMETHING! WHEN YOU GET AN ABORTION IT IS KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD IT'S THE SAME AS KILLING A BORN CHILD NO DIFFERENCE IT'S STILL MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil evil evil evil

Shut your whore mouth :/

I second that motion! D:<

Screw you. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah
ABORTION IS MURDER!!!! I AM COMPLETELY AGAINST IT IF YOU DON'T WANT A BABY DON'T HAVE SEX IF YOU ARE RAPED HAVE IT GIVE UP FOR ADOPTION OR SOMETHING! WHEN YOU GET AN ABORTION IT IS KILLING AN UNBORN CHILD IT'S THE SAME AS KILLING A BORN CHILD NO DIFFERENCE IT'S STILL MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil evil evil evil

Screw you. rolleyes

No u  

Matron Mord Sith

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm
I am your Mord Sith
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah

Screw you. rolleyes

No u

How childish. I am very disappointed in you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
I am your Mord Sith
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah

Screw you. rolleyes

No u

How childish. I am very disappointed in you.

Its the internet, if you don't like it then you can just go suck a tit. I don't waste my intellect by arguing with brain washed jesus fags nor do I waste my time with those who are narrow minded like yourself.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:08 pm
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah

Screw you. rolleyes

I do every night, thank you, and I enjoy every bit of it. >: D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah

Screw you. rolleyes

as do I ;D sex is good, speaking of sex I had a wild time with my man last night.  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:23 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
Image_of_God_yeah

Screw you. rolleyes

as do I ;D sex is good, speaking of sex I had a wild time with my man last night.

Oh! Please do tell in exscruciating detail! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel

Screw you. rolleyes

well, a boat ore was involved......  

Matron Mord Sith

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:55 pm
I don't like the idea of abortion and I would probably not have one, but I am in full support of women having the right to choose. She should be able to have one whether people like it or not. It's something in her body, she should have charge over whether she gets rid of it or not.

Face it, birth control fails. Even with the pill, condoms put on correctly, spermicide, and other forms used together, though the chance of getting pregnant is almost nothing, it's still there. And some people just aren't ready for children, and a lot of people aren't fit to be parents. And don't pull that whole "put them up for adoption" bullshit either. Know how many kids are bounced around from foster parents to foster parents because there's not enough housing and nobody to adopt them? A lot. And then gay couples can't even adopt in a lot of cases, so you could have a potential, loving family, but it's turned down because they're gay.

Then there are the cases when the woman is raped, or she's not physically healthy enough to bring a child to term, or she's not in a stable economic condition, or she's in an abusive environment in which being pregnant would possibly get her murdered and then the child would be brought up in an abusive environment, or left in a trash can to die.

I'd rather kill some cells than a mother and a child.

You can disagree with me and tell me I'm going to hell or whatever, but I'm not changing my opinion. I believe everyone should have a choice in the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Horse lady
I don't like the idea of abortion and I would probably not have one, but I am in full support of women having the right to choose. She should be able to have one whether people like it or not. It's something in her body, she should have charge over whether she gets rid of it or not.

Face it, birth control fails. Even with the pill, condoms put on correctly, spermicide, and other forms used together, though the chance of getting pregnant is almost nothing, it's still there. And some people just aren't ready for children, and a lot of people aren't fit to be parents. And don't pull that whole "put them up for adoption" bullshit either. Know how many kids are bounced around from foster parents to foster parents because there's not enough housing and nobody to adopt them? A lot. And then gay couples can't even adopt in a lot of cases, so you could have a potential, loving family, but it's turned down because they're gay.

Then there are the cases when the woman is raped, or she's not physically healthy enough to bring a child to term, or she's not in a stable economic condition, or she's in an abusive environment in which being pregnant would possibly get her murdered and then the child would be brought up in an abusive environment, or left in a trash can to die.

I'd rather kill some cells than a mother and a child.

You can disagree with me and tell me I'm going to hell or whatever, but I'm not changing my opinion. I believe everyone should have a choice in the matter.

THANK YOU! I agree 100%  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am Your Cupcake Nazi
broken_bleeding_angel

Screw you. rolleyes

Lol oh yes. I remember you telling me. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

Best sex ever <3  

Matron Mord Sith

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:32 pm
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith
broken_bleeding_angel

Best sex ever <3

See I told you the boat oar would be fun. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 pm
I know im probally going to get yelled at but why would u want to murrder a child.
YES!!!!!! YOU ARE KILLING A CHILD!!!!!!!
If you dont want to get pregnant dont do it.
The smart thing to do is wait till your married anyway.
Its not like u need to get into bed with somone to tell if u want to spend the rest of your life with them anyway.
Also i understand that you might be uneasy about having some stranger's kid, but it doesent mean u have to kill the innocent baby for it.
Its not their fault.
Im emmbarassed of my mom being 16 and my dad being 25(he left shortlly after i was born and never came back) but i cant change it and now im blamed for her not going to college.
Dont kill a baby because u dont want it give it up for adoption.
Its that simple!  

finalfantasyfreak1O1

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:47 pm
finalfantasyfreak1O1
I know im probally going to get yelled at but why would u want to murrder a child.
YES!!!!!! YOU ARE KILLING A CHILD!!!!!!!
If you dont want to get pregnant dont do it.
The smart thing to do is wait till your married anyway.
Its not like u need to get into bed with somone to tell if u want to spend the rest of your life with them anyway.
Also i understand that you might be uneasy about having some stranger's kid, but it doesent mean u have to kill the innocent baby for it.
Its not their fault.
Im emmbarassed of my mom being 16 and my dad being 25(he left shortlly after i was born and never came back) but i cant change it and now im blamed for her not going to college.
Dont kill a baby because u dont want it give it up for adoption.
Its that simple!

Most clinics won't abort after the first trimester. The embryo doesn't grow that much during those first three months. It doesn't look like a human, and it doesn't even have the intelligence of a human infant. Disposing of an embryo is no different than exterminating larvae. An embryo is not the equivalent of a child, therefore you are not killing a child.

And also, rape victims feel much more than uneasy at the thought of keeping an unwanted child. And no, adoption is not a good alternative, either. Even if the child is a product of rape, you have no bloody idea the guilt women feel for giving up there own flesh and blood. You'd have to be a heartless fool not to feel the tiniest shred of guilt. The fact that you think any of this is so simple shows how little maternal instincts you really have.

And not every woman wants to screw up their body for a kid that they're not even going to keep. If I'm going to ******** up my body having a kid, I'm sure as hell going to keep the little b*****d. Until then, should I ever get pregnant, I'm going abort the little bean shaped leech as many times as I need to.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff