Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries would you like to see in the series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toris Lorinaitis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:56 pm
IRELAAAAND.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 pm
Antarctica. S/He would just be there and do nothing... >.>

I'd like Vietnam to actually appear in a comic instead of just being a sketch/fanart. Hmm. *looks at a map of Europe.* ...Romania...

kittenk3

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 am
kittenk3

I'd like Vietnam to actually appear in a comic instead of just being a sketch/fanart. Hmm. *looks at a map of Europe.* ...Romania...
Hidekaz could make Antarctica however the hell he wanted and not have to worry about offending anyone. XD

@Toris: heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:51 pm
Feliks Lukasiewicz
kittenk3

Hidekaz could make Antarctica however the hell he wanted and not have to worry about offending anyone. XD

@Toris: heart

Phfff! That's so true. But then there's probably people who'd get offended anyway. stare  

kittenk3

- iShitake NomNom -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:21 pm
Philippines, yahh it's Spains somewhat cuzin and that's really I wanted to see.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm
After seeing small references to Scotland-niichan and Quebec-kun, I really want to see an Euskadi-kun (also known as País Vasco or Basque Country) ... and Cataluña and Galicia would be nice too. Euskadi Cataluña and Galicia are sub-divisions of Spain with their own languages (Spanish is still spoken in these areas though) and cultures. Currently, they're just autonomous communities but many of the citizens in these communities want independence, especially in Euskadi (Wiki "Euskadi Ta Askatasuna" to see what I mean by "especially in Euskadi").  

Faikitty

Faikitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 pm
Toris Lorinaitis
IRELAAAAND.
... That too. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 am
Vatican City.

Sharp Sparkles

hakimori-kazi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:12 am
hurrr. I made a Guam-tan... but i don't know if she would count, since she's a territory of the US (like the US Virgin Islands). The status was originally the same as Puerto Rico, but Puerto Rico was able to become it's own country as a commonwealth of the US.. while Guam remained a territory, as it has been for about 110 years. i think... hurr. 1898-2009 just about, right? sweatdrop

User Image

I didn't add the one with the descrip., since that would be too huge.

But this is Guam-tan chibi. I'm actually planning to do a Spanish-American War Doujin, which involves the handing of the Philippines, Guam, Puerto Rico, and correct me if I'm wrong, Cuba, to the custody of the US in 1898

sweatdrop I've already gotten the first page down. xP if you want any info., feel free to PM me 8D or check my devArt: Originalatorian  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:40 am
Moo_pigz
It'd be nice to see a Vietnam~
I've seen fanarts but... haven't seen the country appear in the series yet (at least, I don't think so 8D; )

actually, there is a sketched Vietnam, but he said it wasn't "offcical"

but right after those two sketches were put up on his site/blog, fanart started popping up everywhere.

she's ALMOST official, at least that's what my friend (who intro'd me to hetalia) said. :O  

hakimori-kazi

Muuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 pm
DorkyWind
Celebiest
I know for a fact that back in the days, Australia used to be a colony where the British sent their convicts. So maybe I see Australia being the delinquent sibling England is embarrassed to death being seen in public with.
IAWTC. SO. MUCH.

And I'd like to see an Australia. He'd prolly have one of those weird-cork-hat-thingys and yell stereo-typical quotes like 'G'day mates!', 'Crikey' and 'Fair Dinkum'<- idk what that means.

THIS.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:36 pm
I wanna see Mexico mostly because that's my native country. ;w ;
Australia would be pretty sweet too.
Oh! Oh! And Ireland as well!

cool  

CV 00-03

Hueha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:58 am
Australia.

also I love the tiny country St. Helena I even made my own fanmade version of her~~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 pm
Portugal. Or Brazil.
I say Portugal because it was an important country in European history, and Brazil because Himaruya ignored the whole S. American continent even though there are a lot of Japanese there. ಠ_ಠ

chibi_kaeru_chan

Aomidori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:03 pm
Singapore and Malaysia~ I ship them already. Haha  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items