Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Conventions and Cosplay
If you could cosplay an APH character... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honda Kiku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:09 am
I'm actually considering cosplaying as Japan (who would have guessed?) at Otakon this year because my friend who cosplaying as England wants me to... hurhurhur... |D;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 am

( ´∀`)Chibitalia, or Spain, maybe Japan ;D

But definately (sp?) Chibitalia (curly hair hurhurhur)

There's a Convetion here too but I don't where it is e-e; ( ´∀`)

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

izzieSPROUT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:24 am
    I've been thinking about Japan lately, because I look like him almost exactly save for not being Asian, and my hair is just slightly longer.

But it is my dream to someday cosplay America~!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm
I am being China aru. Katsucon's this weekend. The best part is I'm cosplaying China during the day and falling asleep in my Hello Kitty PJs at night. How perfect is that? XD  

Faikitty

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:03 pm
Poland at Anime North 2009. ;D [/predictable]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:02 pm
Feliks Lukasiewicz
*.* Take pics and share, please? I'd really like to see a Poland cosplay. *has found pics of just about everyone else*  

Faikitty

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am
Faikitty
Feliks Lukasiewicz
*.* Take pics and share, please? I'd really like to see a Poland cosplay. *has found pics of just about everyone else*
Sure. :] I always take a lot of cosplay pictures. AN's not until the end of May, but I'm ordering my costume this weekend so I should be able to get some before then~

I feel totally fail for ordering one offline. =A=  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:17 am
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Faikitty
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Sure. :] I always take a lot of cosplay pictures. AN's not until the end of May, but I'm ordering my costume this weekend so I should be able to get some before then~

I feel totally fail for ordering one offline. =A=
Well at least that's the more reliable way to do it. My friend Kurowoof was supposed to sew me the top for the military-looking outfit for China for Katsucon this weekend and it apparently turned out major fail, so she changed my outfit at the last second. I'm annoyed that I can't have my original outfit but oh well. At least I can still cosplay China. (And I'm still going to do the other one anyway, just with a white tanktop and a random excuse sign like "Korea stole my shirt" or something. I did that last year when my coat for my Subaru Sumeragi cosplay got destroyed - I walked around with the coat hanging on my shoulder and a sign in my hand with two options on it. On the one side was the "gay explanation" - I got raped by Seishiro (and liked it) - and on the other side was the "non-gay explanation" - I got pwn'd by Fuuma. I got some pretty interesting comments on the Seishiro one.)  

Faikitty

Feliks Lukasiewicz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:02 am
Faikitty
"Korea stole my shirt"
Oh my God yes. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:17 am
Russia. If I grew my hair back out and bleached it, I could do it.

Maid!Italy. If I grew it out, bleached it a little, I could do it.

Both of them are my favorite characters, but I'm a bit closer to Russia when it comes to my personality. But when I'm around friends, I tend to be more hyperactive and loving.

Their costumes aren't too difficult, so I might do it sometime next year or so. (Broke/busy this year.)  

Yuan Zi Knight

nyanni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:27 am
I'm doing Poland for this summer. Probably will debut at Animecon VII! We're doing a group so I couldn't be more excited about it. XD lyk, totally. ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:12 pm
Ah... I don't cosplay right now *wishes she could* but I want to at some point cosplay America (I'd have to have an England to wander around with me) and Sweden (because Su-san is amazing and again I'd have to have a partner to be my Finland). Maybe Russia if possible.  

Lomedraug

Faikitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:49 pm
Faikitty
My friend Kurowoof was supposed to sew me the top for the military-looking outfit for China for Katsucon this weekend and it apparently turned out major fail, so she changed my outfit at the last second.
Turns out she already HAD a PREMADE shirt for the outfit but she'd already promised it to our Liet so she didn't tell me. So I ended up doing 2 full cosplays (with no humorous signs, sadly crying ). I was military China on the day that everybody else was eevee-loution-ized and I was long sleeved red tunic China on our actual Hetalia day.

On that note, you can find a few photos of our trip on my deviantArt, including me getting groped by Korea, me with an "Italian made hand grenade", me fighting a pokemon battle against Eevee, and me with a cheeseburger. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:28 pm
User Image

User Image

I could pull off a good Italy right now, but I really want to cosplay as Belarus. >:

User Image

Rusicle

Kimi-Berry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:28 pm
I'd be a pretty good Elizaveta. = 3=  
Conventions and Cosplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items