Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:24 pm
"O-oh, but, I thought you were nice!" He looked completely betrayed right now, green eyes watering. "V-Vash-san...! Please, let me have it back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:30 pm
Switzerland was totally taken aback. He really didn't expect this. "I..well..but you shouldn't...you're getting a little..." he stutters, watching as the other's eyes fill with tears. "...Fine." he says, handing the other his drink back. "Don't come crying to me when you get so wasted you ******** the table or something." he mumbles, laying his head in his arms on the table, trying to pretend he wasn't just swayed by tears.  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:39 pm
"A table?" Liet laughed as he took the glass back. "You're pretty funny, Vash-san. I don't like tables that way." He said rather seriously, taking a drink. "... Have you done that before or something? What did France say... 'That man loves his gun more than anyone.'? I've never used anything to do that. Have you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:43 pm
Switzerland buries his face in his arms, sighing. "I was joking, Lithuania. I've never ******** a table before. Nor have I used a gun like that. Or anything else, for that matter." he lifts his head and takes a drink of his abandoned Schwarzbier. "And don't listen to the guy. I love some people more than guns, you know..." he says, trying to not sound offended.  

Mukuro-kun

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:44 pm
France-niichan
His sorrow only increased at Canada's reply, " B-but mon petit castor! You don't know what you are saying! Your sense of taste has obviously been corrupted by that aweful person UK! You must allow me to try and cultivate it once more for you!"

Canada sighed at that, switching his own drink to his other hand while taking the wine glass from France. "You're incorrigible," he murmured with a sigh. "My sense of taste is just fine. I only don't quite care for wine." But of course, he would humor the older nation, taking a sip from the glass before offering it back.

((-w- -talked on the phone until it died- -so not easily distracted-))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:46 pm
Italy was skipping happily as he came into the room, but became confused when he noticed all the other nations there. "What's going on here?" he asked. "I came to see Germany, but find other people instead.."  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:48 pm
"I'm sorry, did I offend you?" He asked, eyes wide. "I didn't mean to. I hate it when people do that! They carelessly say things, and then sometimes they do things when you don't want them to. That's selfish, isn't it? I don't like it when I'm forced to do someting. I bet that doesn't happen to you, does it?" He sighed dramatically. "Right now, I really wanna give them a piece of my mind..." He murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:53 pm
"Hey, Italy!" Germany called over, smiling. "Come over here and tell Austria he has no chance drinking against me!" He chuckled. "And while you're at it, have a drink!"  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:54 pm
"No, it's fine, it's fine. I'm just bothered when people think I like guns that much." he sighs, "If you want to teach them a lesson, why don't you? I could lend you a few firearms if you need them, you know." Switzerland adds, half joking.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:00 pm
"Eh?" Germany sounded different. 'Oh, he thought, It's because he's drunk.'

"A drink? Okay!" Italy whips out a bottle of his own wine and sits next to Germany. "Yeah, you have no chance against Germany! Sorry, Austria." He happily took drinks of his wine.  

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:00 pm
Belarus was content with listening through the vents- until the screws gave under her weight and-

BAM!- Belarus found her self face-down on their drinking table with her skirt above her head.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:04 pm
Switzerland sees Belarus fall, blushes, and looks away out of courtesy. "Belarus...you may want to...um.."  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:06 pm
Liet's eyes lit up, and he clucthed the glass that he was drinking. "Yeah... Yeah! A gun! Maybe that would do it. Do you think? I mean, maybe if I have one he'll know I'm serious! Vash-can, could I--?" He stopped as someone crashed through the vent. When he realized who it was--though he was blushing madly--he screamed. Covering his head, he shivvered. "I didn't mean it! I-I would never...!" He looked up again, blinking. "...Do you need help, Belarus-san?"

(( I'll be back in a bit. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:08 pm
Switzerland sighs, mumbling 'pathetic' under his breath. He wraps his arm around Lithuania's shoulders. "It's okay. I've got your back." he says, patting the shivering nation's shoulder.  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:13 pm
"..Oh my.."
Belarus jumps up and quickly fixed her skirt. "..I apologize for all of the trouble, but since I am here, good evening to you all.."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff