Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm
((Yes that is Denmark >w> I found it on photobucket and I just HAD to put it in mah sig.))
"Oh thank you" she said feeling a little odd for not noticing it before.
((Hopefully more people will be on tonight~!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:44 pm
(( i know D: ))

She nodded and walked out to the balcony.

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm
Suddenly, a loud, booming laugh fills the ballroom from an unknown source. It rang all around, filling the air and almost making it tremble with it's sound. From the right of the room, one of the large windows of the domed ceiling crashed open, a blur streaming in and landing on the opposite sill, his back turned and his cape settling handsomely. He turns around, a large beaming grin on his face, and brushes his hair back, sparkling in what moonlight hit him from the stained glass around him.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 pm
At the noise she covered her head and crouched down on impulse. "Wha..? W-who is it?" she looked at the new person before her.

(( EPIC ENTRY LILY ONLY YOU COULD DO THAT BETTER THAN PRUSSIA AND TURKEY! =w=b ))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:14 pm
(( =w=b ))

The young nation jumps down from the sill, his cape snapping and letting loose shards of stained glass that looked like gems in the air. He lands with a gentle tap and glides over to Ukraine, beaming.

He grasps her hand and gently lays a kiss upon it.

"Vous avez l'air charmante, madame." he says, beaming.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm
She blushed slighty, taking a step back. Whoever he was, he was gorgeous. "O-oh! Thank you..." she said quietly. She curtseyed.  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:38 pm
"Bien sûr, mademoiselle. You deserve it." he says, the amber light from the chandelier overhead flickering in his eyes.

"You're doing well, I assume? No...troubles where you are staying?" he asks, beaming handsomely.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm
She was taken aback at his kindness and politeness. This certainly wasn't France, that's for sure. "Uh...yes, I'm doing well...thank you. But--!" she stopped short in her sentence. She reserved that last comment.  

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:49 pm
((Woah, that was epic.))
"H-hello?" Leich said taken aback by the flamboyant chap in a mask. She was almost certain it was her brother, but he was extremely cheery, and he was speaking in french.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:03 pm
(( I enjoy epic, Liech. =w=~
Btw, half of Switzerland is French. =w= He should actually speak more French than German... <<

Also? MY INTERNET IS TRYING TO DIE. If I poof, that's why. =w= ))

The blond perks and spins on his heels, a large grin on his face. "Liechtenstein! Bonjour! You, too, look splendid this evening! And how are you, ma colombe~?" he asks, kissing Liech's cheek.  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:10 pm
((Oh, I knew that XD it's the same for Liech but she speaks more Italian than French. Sorry about your internets, mine are the same sometimes.))
"......Frère?" she says blushing and tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:25 pm
She just stared at the new figure , questioning her own memory to find out just who he was.

((sorry for delayed post))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:26 pm
(( YAY FOR CRAPPY INTERNET.
It died twice. =w= ))

"Frère?"
At that, the blond lets out an almost boastful laugh. "Do I look like that dreary Switzerland to you, ma chaton?" he asks, his grin ever so wide.
"I am but merely an acquaintance of your droll brother, Liechtenstein. Don't worry your pretty head about it!" he laughs, his hands on his hips in a confident stance.

He flips his bangs with his slender fingers, his mask sparkling in the light. "Besides...I like to think I'm much more handsome than he." he says with a playful wink.

(( =w=~ I'm having so much fun....~

@Ukraine: *if she's even on* my YIM kicked me. D: *gave up on it* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 pm
((I bet you are lily....XD ))
"Well then signore, I don't believe we have been formally introduced"...she said in an almost sarcastic tone. "What is your name then oh handsome one?"  

Loev Bara

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:41 pm
(( Im here ive been watching OHSHC =w= ))

"Yes, what is your name, I mean...if you don't mind me asking?" she said coming up from behind Liecht.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff