Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Games and Hobbies
How does his/her avi make you feel? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite snacks?
  Chips
  Chocolate candy
  Chewy candy
  Hard candy
  Cookies or other baked goods
  Crackers
  Fruit or vegetables
  Mixed things (trail mixes, chex mix, ect.)
  Other things not listed, or don't snack much
View Results

Saccharine_xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:03 am
Like a sea captain back from the dead.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:30 pm
Kyle Rei Basil
I hate to say it. But there are a bunch of anime's out there today where the main lead is female. 9/10 her skirt is to short, the shirt shows off to much cleavage, and she has some type of super power or animate object to help her fight bad guys. Usually the main male is a perv or isn't a perv but ends up doing pervy things anyway. That's what your avi reminds me of. The girl.

rofl That's interesting.

And... Lune_Taso, your avi looks like she is being held captive but doesn't seem to upset about it because she has her little robot friend over her head to keep her company. biggrin  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Saccharine_xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 am
Aw, thankx. That's what I was aiming for with my avi. Haha
biggrin

Your avi makes me think of a young student who can fight in a tough battle with the help of her hat friend, her imp, and her wolf.
biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:31 pm
Sorry Luna_Taso, I didn't see the same thing... your avi reminds me of something extremely fetish... I mean all the bondage stuff, and the robot sitting on your head... wow, someone help, I just lost my innocence!!! crying  

purpletomatoes

Saccharine_xX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:14 pm
O_O
Oh my, Miss Morgaine le fay12.

Your avi makes me think of a young, poor woman, forbidden by her family to play music, killing herself with a tear sliding down her cheek, await to meet up with her love on the other side of life to play a song they wrote together.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:17 pm
:O wow!!! I was thinking "bar wench" but what you said is much more poetic!!!  

purpletomatoes

Saccharine_xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 pm
biggrin
Okay.
BAR WENCH!
HAHA!
biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:15 am
OK. Ummm... let's see since I already commented on yours already I will try to be original and think of something different.

bondage? I think someone said that already. Well I can't think of anything else. xp  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Saccharine_xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:05 pm
LOL I'll change my avi soon, no worries.
biggrin

Yours makes me think of a young girl ophaned by her parents living with a few creatures trying to survive a harsh winter in the city of Sththjgeghyteghjgebn.
Haha.
biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 pm
Wait I have something new. Well, just a slight difference from what I said earlier. Your avatar is being held hostage but your robot friend above your head has come to rescue you. biggrin  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Saccharine_xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Hahaha! Cool
biggrin
Again, same as last time for your avi xD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 pm
If that is a gun you are holding in your hand then it looks like you about to go on a shooting spree and that bandana makes you look more badass too, which confirms the shooting all the more and even your little posse, or gang members (robot on head and the wolf).  

373s8f5789d30

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100

purpletomatoes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 am
Like a very classy centaur who is trying to win his true love by giving her a pair of underwear.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:57 am
A vampire wench about to beat someone up with her violin case. God, I hope it's not me.
O_O

Saccharine_xX

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Makes me feel like giggling. Look's so devilish. 3nodding Doing something evil and enjoying it.  
Games and Hobbies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff