Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~*~*Holiday Rush Contest~*~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:52 pm
>.<;; Nuuu.

Scene 3

As the only resource in delevering the spear Jijimon would exhange words with piximon refering that his spear is longer than Pawnchessmons. Asking him a small favor in re-considering the lentgh limit to a package when lenght doen't matter but weight does. So Piximon would be convinced. >.<;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:53 pm
(So my answer for scene 2 is incorrect)  

gstyle818

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:57 pm
Im Windspirit
>.<;; Nuuu.

Scene 3

As the only resource in delevering the spear Jijimon would exhange words with piximon refering that his spear is longer than Pawnchessmons. Asking him a small favor in re-considering the lentgh limit to a package when lenght doen't matter but weight does. So Piximon would be convinced. >.<;;

Jijimon should just get a 5 foot cannon that weighs a ton and tell piximon to deliver that see if he would take the spear now lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:57 pm
still wrong answers^^

Clue:
What will jijimon do to the spear so that it would be accepted by piximon?  

Fiancee
Crew

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm
Sensei_Zero
Im Windspirit
>.<;; Nuuu.

Scene 3

Jijimon should just get a 5 foot cannon that weighs a ton and tell piximon to deliver that see if he would take the spear now lol

LOLZ!
incorrect, but funny  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:59 pm
Scene:
Jijimon will get into the hiliday sprit. The spear to be given as a present can be re-assembled with only the point part able to disconnect. So piximon would gladly deliver both small pieces so pawn can re-assenble it. ^^;  

Im Windspirit

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Im Windspirit
Scene:
Jijimon will get into the hiliday sprit. The spear to be given as a present can be re-assembled with only the point part able to disconnect. So piximon would gladly deliver both small pieces so pawn can re-assenble it. ^^;

what if pawnchessmon wants it in good condition and assembled already when it reaches him?
incorrect.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

oh oh i know i know!

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 pm
User Image

Scene 2: No, I believe that the bridge will not break. Trailmon is delivering gifts and he needs to cross the bridge to do so. Maybe there was a place that was in between the beginning of the bridge and halfway point that he had to drop off the same amount of oz(s)/lb(s) gift that weighs the same amount as DemiDevimon.

For Scene 3, just a guess here, but is Jijimon able to give another gift that is for Pixiemon?
Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:05 pm
jijimon will put the spear in a box package thats 5 feet. And when he put the spear in the package he puts it in diagonally, to make it fit, and the package itself will be 5 feet while the spear is still good. When jijimon gives the package to piximon he won't know whats in the package only the fact that its 5 feet that its good to go.  

Sensei_Zero

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:08 pm
Trailmon is crossing a 1 mile long bridge in order to deliver christmas presents. The bridge can only hold 20,000 lbs, which is the exact weight of trailmon. Trailmon makes it half way across the bridge and stops. Demidevimon then comes and lands on Trailmon to spoil the christmas.
will the bridge collapse? Give a reason.

No it would not because of the fact that demidevimon would probably weigh 10lbs to 15 lbs and when a weight limit is pushed over it will hold for about and hour depending on the build and since trailmon is moving he would cross the bridge before it would collapse so there for trailmon would make it across the bridge with slight problems  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:11 pm
Sensei_Zero
jijmon will put the spear in a box package thats 5 feet. And when he put the spear in the package he puts it in diagonally, to make it fit, and the package itself will be 5 feet while the spear is still good

Correct!
I'm surprised it took a lot of time for a person to solve the scene.

Pick a box.  

Fiancee
Crew

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:11 pm
i'm guna go good luck solving these can some1 pm me the answers to the last two I really would like to know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:12 pm
All other answers wrong.
Scene 2: you must base your answer on the scene and answer directly.
No there aren't any place to drop off the weight/presents/etc.  

Fiancee
Crew

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:13 pm
gtg, I'll add more scenes later the prizes shall also be given later.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff