Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Its snowing! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snow
  Luffs it!
  Hates it!
View Results

Shadow124

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:40 am
It always snows where I live biggrin well... in the winter anyway. we have all four seasons. Snow is goooooooood dramallama but it's soooo cold stressed im new btw xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:14 pm
I only have three words to say..... I HEART SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl heart heart heart heart 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine  

Sushi-Ninjas

Sushi-Ninjas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:16 pm
Sushi-Ninjas
I only have three words to say..... I HEART SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl heart heart heart heart 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine
And by the way...... Dont you just LOOOOOVVVEEE me as a Centaur?(This is only my first stage. Im saving up for some Awesome Items, Im not just going to wear this starter t-shirt)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

Every time that I see this topic I just have this feeling of needing to say, "No, it's not." (It feels so good to get that off of my chest.)

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 pm
Ya... It's not snowing here anymore. Most likely will not again either ^.^; We got almost a week of it, an I am ready for summer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:41 pm
No one knows what it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies...

I hear that. I'm so bloody sick of the cold and the piles of snow. I want 80 degrees again. :/

But my dreams, they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be...

NovelistaBug

X-KRAVE-X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm
It snowed for 3 days over here (last week). O____O

Next on the forecast is rain. crying

Can't wait till its Summer Time again! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Today was 65 degrees.

I could get used to this desert stuff. And if I ever want snow, I just have to drive like an hour to get to it. biggrin  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dark_Hills_Divider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 pm
meh...i hate snow.....maby for like a month thats it then *bangs head on wall* its anoying and its cooollld brrrr dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 am
I live in Iowa, where we have two season: winter and construction. And they're even doing construction in the winter most of the time! Despite getting snow every year like clockwork, people still forget how to drive on snow over the summer. Every year. Going down the highway, you can see 2 or 3 cars in the ditch per mile! It's astounding, really. However, after 19 years, I'm finally getting used to the weather. After a month of it being around 0-10, it was 35ish out, and we walked the three blocks to the Tavern in hoodies, going, "Woo! it's nice out! Yeah!" Yesterday, it was 50-60ish, and we went to the grocery store. Some people in there were wearing coats and warm clothing, and others (me) were wearing tank-tops and shorts (capris, myself). In the summer, you'll find me in a hoodie at 70 if it's windy and shady out. My body basically adjusts to each season after a couple weeks. It's great!  

Sachiko13

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games