Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 pm
"I see." said Abel then laughed a little.
Gilbert then knocked on the door.
"Come in." said Abel and Gilbert did so with a tray of tea and a chocolate gateau.
Gilbert poured some Earl Grey tea and gave Ladeaux a slice of the gateau.
"Please, help yourself." said Abel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 pm
She thanked him for the gateau, then sliced off a small piece with her fork, checking clandestinely for signs of poison. Statisfied, she stuck it in her mouth, enjoying the rich, decadent taste. As she finished the slice, she asked,"Would you like me to take a reply back to him, sir?"  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm
"Ah, yes. Thank you. Please tell your lord that I am joining him." Abel said to Ladeaux.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 pm
"Alright," said Ladeaux. "Well, I must leave now. Thank you for your time and hospitality. I'll be sure to tell Lord Hanxi your reply." She bowed, and left the room. Walking back down the corridors, she reached the main doors. Looking around to make sure no one was looking, she whispered the all clear and left the manor in tow of Swirl.
{well, going to bed..yes, she's very paranoid lolz^^}  

Paradoxismminant

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:18 pm
((lol same hre mom's gonna freak when she saw me still up and using the comp. ^^' ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 pm
Maddie talked to the police men for awhile and Will offered her to stay the night in the bar.She slept uneasily but non the less she slept. She awoke in the afternoon light. Will came in when she saw she was awake."Wow you sleep in late." Maddie looked rested and healthy although she hadn't eaten in awhile. "Hmm? Oh yea sorry.""Its fine. the bar doesn't open until sun down." Will said and smiled a whimsical smile.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 pm
The previous night, Ladeaux had arrived home, taken Swirl up to her room, and reported to Hanxi, who'd just laughed and said ,"I knew he'd do it!"

She woke up around midmorning the next day, not wanting to get out of bed. She slowly shuffled off the comfortable mattress and slipped on a sleeveless grey tunic and tied it closed with a black sash. Barefoot, she left her room for the comforts of a sandwich.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:12 pm
Abel then sighed and took a bath.
Gilbert then prepared Abel's sleepwear and then dressed him after the bath.
Abel then went on to bed and started to sleep.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Up in his room, Hanxi was finally getting up. He rolled off the curtained bed and onto the plush, rug-covered floor with a thump and a groan. Ladeaux, coming up the stairs with some food, smirked at her perfect timing. She opened the door with her elbow, as her hands were full, and laughed at him.

He was lying on his back, one arm outstretched, and the other flung above his head. One leg had an ankle still hooked onto the bed, the other straight on the floor. His normally neat, braided hair was loose and all over the place. His habit of wearing not that much didn't really help. It was, all in all, a pretty hilarious scene.

They both recovered from the ordeal after a few minutes, and Hanxi sat on his bed, eating sullenly and greedily while Ladeaux brushed and braided his hair. "I don't see why you shouldn't do your own hair,"she remarked. "You're in your 20s already!"

"Well..."he replied in a mock-condescending tone. "We fine lords are most lazy."

She smacked him gently with the brush. And thus, the morning passed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:57 pm
Maddie dressed for work and cleansed herself in the tavern's upstairs apartment bathroom area. The sun was just about to go down when she realized her tail had come out along with her razor sharp claws and emerald green eyes.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:44 pm
{eh...now what?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:56 pm
(( i have no clue. im just typing whatever is coming to mind))  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:00 pm
lol nice. Where's Kuro?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 pm
((around?))
Maddie was starting to lose control of her cat powers. She was digging her claws into her palms which had started to bleed.She looked down at the blood and began to regain herself. She then went back into total human form but blood was still dripping from her hands.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:03 am
((lol u guys get on so late that i'm not on and I can't really move around since it's morning ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff