Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:30 pm
"We'll see what happens Ito-san." Hikari smiled at her sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:43 pm
Elyon looked at the person who spoke, finding it was on of the people who sat around the two boys. "for give me for interrupting your conversion, I'm terribly sorry." she replied bowing her head. Her Japanese may have been fluent but it was accented, German if you had to take a guess.

Mqgirl

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:54 pm
Hinata-chan1994
Ito blushed. "I'd love to go with you Saku-kun!"

Saku's blush deepened and he giggled, smiling happily. "Yay! Arigatou gozaimasu!" He wrapped his arms around Ito's waist and hugged her for a minute before pulling away and beaming up at her. "The ball will give us a chance to get to know each other better, Ito-chan!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Ito turned to Elyon, "Konichiwa, I'm Ito. This is Saku-kun, Shin-chan, Hikari-chan, Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai. Honey is taking a nap so we have to be quiet. Please make yourself comfortable." Ito turned to Saku and laughed. "Haha, yes. I can't wait for the ball. And I also have my dress picked out too."  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"It's good that you already have something picked out to wear at the ball, Ito-chan." He pouted a bit, looking down at his knees. "I still gotta find something to wear... After all, I only just heard about the Sweetheart Ball a few minutes ago! Is there a particular color scheme I should wear, or can I wear anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm
Ito put her hand on her chin. "No, I don't think you need to worry about color scheme, Saku-kun." She smiled.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Mqgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:23 am
She bowed her head, "domo arigato, Ito-san. I will make my self comfortable." She listened for a moment or two there conversation before asking, "Would you mind cluing me in on what exactly is this ball you are all talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 am
"Of course. It's the Sweetheart Ball. It's a Valentine's Day Dance. Saku-kun just asked me. Do you think you'll attend?" Ito asked.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Mqgirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:00 pm
She looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded, "I think I might go just tom compare Japanese balls to British ones."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:01 pm
"Are you from England?" Ito asked.  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 pm
"Well, just to keep to the Valentine's Day theme, I'm gonna wear red and white!" he decided, nodding. When England was mentioned, he clapped his hands lightly. "I've been to England before! It's a wonderful country! I went there for my class trip in middle school! Life there is so different than it is here in Japan! It's cool to go to other countries and compare them to your own!" Honestly, he wouldn't mind returning to England someday... The people there were so nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:42 pm
"Yay! More people to see dancing around the ballroom!" I say clapping my hands together.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:34 pm
"I've never been to England, I've always wanted to go though...and I've always wanted to go to America...and the Bahamas...and a lot of other places..." Ito laughed. "Haha, Saku-kun, even though you didn't mean to, we're gonna match! My dress is white and red too!" Ito held up a picture of her dress.

User Image  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces