Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Where did you... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shuniya

Astounding Browser

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:02 am
i was in Taiwan's anime con this past winter break and saw a couple of people holding national flags and cosplaying in solider uniforms, and got curious. i sorta got an idea that probably the characters were "representers of that nation" but not knowing that it's even better until when i went into the con and read an APH fanbook out of my curiosity of those cosplays, i was blown in awe. "countries AS characters? THANK GOD A HISTORY THEME IS OUT, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!" xd [< shuniya's a global history class mania to begin with.]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:48 pm
I blame one of my internet friends.*points*
She's way more into APH than me(like hell,CS) so she kept
trying to get me into APH.
At first I only read some of the scanlations,but I ended
up reading more and more.
(Nico Nico Douga contributed a lot,as usual.They've got the best MADvids!)  

Crystal_suicune

Dedicated Loiterer

11,790 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Choco Banana-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:07 am
User Image

i saw Philippines-tan holding a DVD and he saw me and said "Hey Iris! wanna buy Hetalia? i was like "O.o oh ok..." and bought it after i watched it...i felt i want to enjoy history by watching hetalia every history class~ i bought it from a DVD store ((the striked lines were imaginating: Hetalia-style~))

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 pm
I saw an MAD vid of Germany and France dancing, and got curious. In fact, it appeared on one of my "Video's you might like" list on my account. Best. Suggestion. Ever. heart  

Drivenspirit

MoonlightSerenade_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 pm
I saw a somewhat thought-provoking USxUK fanart in deviantART. xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm
My Friend found fan-art before she even found the series . Then she yelled at me till I watched it. xp  

TerriblyWorriedWoodchuck

Twig_of_Gilead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 pm
At first, I saw some pictures on an anime image gallery, but didn't pay much mind to them. Then, at a friend's party, someone mentioned it being the best 5-minute-long anime series out there. I decided to look into and BAM! Obsessed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm
Some friends of mine were into it so I checked it out so I'd understand their conversations.  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

arichu

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 pm
I know about this series I believe two years ago when it was only the webcomic but there where no translation at the time I didn't get involved. Plus I was just getting over my Nazi obsession also. The reason I'm into Hetalia now is b/c 1. MY FRIEND WOULDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT! she be like making these inside joke I never got so I had to know. 2. My code geass fandom is on the low right now also

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 pm
Legendary Hero Haku-men
found out about Hetalia? Curious is all.

As for myself, browsing through the web and thought it was interesting, but didn't really look into it till I found some friends who were RPing as Switzerland and Austria in TOWNS. >.>

So I made this account for that occasion.
My cousin intreoduced it to me a few months ago...she's my anime/manga buddy (only one in the family) and she assumed I already knew about it...blabbed on and on and finally mentioned something about this 'England guy' being forced to sign a marrige lisense to "France". That got me interested and she showed me the preveiw of the ep online....

Then I went home and found the giant catalogue on livejournal. It has been a happy relationship since heart  

Da-cookiemonster499

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces