Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fallen Sky High ((Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm
Dahlia smiled softly. "I'll have the caesar salad please." She closed her menu and handed it to the waiter. Picking up her glass, Dahlia took a small sip of water. She fiddled with her fingers under the table nervously as she looked around the little cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 pm
"It's pretty nice here, don't you think," he said and smiled sweetly at her. He took a sip of his water.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 pm
Dahlia turned to face Dade at the sound of his voice. She blushed, and smiled shyly. "Yeah.....it's really nice....." she mumbled softly. Biting her lip, Dahlia's eyes wandered down to her glass.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:37 pm
"You have really pretty eyes, if you don't mind me saying," he said and blushed softly.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:54 pm
Dahlia's eyes widened slightly at his comment, her cheeks turning bright red. Her hand lifted to cover her cheeks in embarrassment. "Th-thank you...." she said, her voice barely above a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:58 pm
"So, what do you like? Other than Japanese umbrellas," he asked, blushing fiercely. He breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:41 pm
"I-it's a parasol..." she said, letting her bangs cover part of her face. "And.... I like a lot of the Japanese culture... it's quite beautiful...." Dahlai smiled softly.

[[If I'm not on for a bit, it means my mom and dad took my laptop D:]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Mari was sitting outside the Corilays dorm sketch pad in hand. She watched students pass down the walkway, some running, some walking, some chasing a friend, some holding hands with another. She sat there quietly sketching, she'd already done the background and now she was picking the first person she saw everytime she looked up and adding them in.  

Matsuri_Girl

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:33 pm
Angel walked through the courtyard glancing at each face that past her. All greating her with a 'Hey Angel!' She was the queen of the school and she liked it that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:35 pm
Mari glanced up, scowling at the slef-proclaimed "queen of school". She stood up, stuffing her sketch book in to her crimson red messanger bag, it was ratty but she liked it and it was covered with pins with sayings she happened to like. She caught up to Angel, "What are you doing down in Corilays?" she asked. Angel may be the famous queen of school but Mari held almost as much power by just being able to beat up anyone that crossed her.  

Matsuri_Girl

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:34 pm
---Damionica Joarincia---

Dami walked down the hall with her nose in a Physics book and holding three other books. She walked to fast and bumped into the 'princess'. "I-I-I'm S-sorry..." She didn't look at the girl , but got up, picked up her books, and turned to walk away.

---The Shy Honor Student---

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces