Submit

Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 pm
Semi sighed and sat on the floor. "What a group we are, no? A bunch of specials...for the most part...struggling for survival." Despite herself, she felt tears welling in her eyes. "I wonder what my friends would say. They always found stories like these sweet. They'd make fanfictions and post them on the internet." She chuckled. Keeping her head bowed, she wiped a tear from her eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 pm
Lobo looked at the two, and shrugged his shoulders. He gave an ice rose to Semi, and a wolf figurine to Damion, but he had no idea what to give Nanami, who looked like she blanked out. Sitting down, he said, "So, what kind of powers do you have Damion? I don't think we've seen yours yet."  

RyouKasai

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:28 pm
Semi grasped the flower tightly, and looked to Damion. "Whatever they are, I bet they're cool." She smiled. "Thanks, by the way." She added to Lobo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 pm
Damion hesitated, seeming slightly taken aback, then he closed his eyes, clearly trying hard to concentrate. His cat tail lashed once, and he morphed into cat form. He looked up at the two humans with deeply intelligent green eyes, and swiveled his ears around to listen to the forest behind him. "Problem is, my clothes pretty much evaporate whenever I transform. I've managed to get up to wearing my tiara and boxers when I transform, so at least I won't scar you for life or anything."  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm
Semi's eyes sparkled. "Oh, you transform into a cat?! Adorable!" She pet Damion gently on the head, giggling. "I love cats..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:41 pm
"...Great....so everyone transforms now? I thought I was special but within the course of a few minutes I have found a girl who can transform into a fox and a guy who can become a cat." He then turned to Semi. "What's a tiara? Something in the back of my mind is telling me that it's something girls normally wear? Am I wrong? And it was no trouble by the way."  

RyouKasai

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 pm
Damion hissed irritably, batting out at Semi. He seemed to snap out of some sort of trance a few moments later. "Sorry! I haven't really gotten my power under control yet, my inner cat is so independant it won't let anyone touch it! Sorry, sorry, sorry." Damion looked in dismay at her hand, but there were no marks since his claws had been sheathed.
And when Lobo made the comment about his tiara, he glared at him and dug his claws into the ground. "I was just going for original. But really, there is a huge story behind my tiara which would bore you guys to the end of your whisk-er, minds, so I won't tell it."

ooc// Fyi... I don't think she posted the profiles on the first page so:
Human Damion
Animal Damion  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 pm
Shivering slightly, he said, "I have never felt a glare like that before, not even the small bits that I can remember from before whatever happened. Cats must be respected to some degree from where you guys are from."

human and wolf form  

RyouKasai

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:55 pm
Semi turned to Lodo. "A tiara? It's a little crown-like-thing that girls sometime wear. You were right."

Smiling, she turned to Damion. "I understand. Having powers must be VERY hard to control..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:05 pm
Damion smiled and twitched his tail, sitting down and wrapping it around his paws then narrowing his eyes. It made him look surprisingly wise, and he nodded his head slowly. "Cats were worshipped as gods in ancient times. Not only to I not blame them, but I haven't forgotten it either." Damion regained his naive look. "Jeez, I'm starting to feel schizophrenic...! That was the cat speaking."  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:13 pm
"Ooh, the cat can talk to?" Semi asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:17 pm
Damion shrugged, and said, "I have no clue. I feel kind of like a puppet, to tell you the truth. The cat part is just using me to talk, I would think." "I'm glad you're starting to catch on..." "Quiet down. I own my own body, you're jst an extra. So shush." Damion hesitated for a moment, then sighed. "I must look absolutely insane."

ooc// I think I'll use darker red for when the cat part of him is talking.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:09 am
Nanmi stared at the cat. "CUTE!" she said squeezing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 am
Zach slid up to the talking people as a snake, hissing lightly. He was a rather large anaconda. Suddenly, he sprouted his red wings and flew up into a tree; half a second later, a red wolf dropped down, bowing slightly. It was his preferred form. He curled up a little away from the two, watching them.

Demonic Repentance

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces