Dark Elf RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am
Wildear17
Christopher looked at the map again "yes, how am i soppsed to use this?" he asked

(Simi) *confuzed look* Would u rather i just sshow u how to?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:51 pm
"sounds great" Christopher said nodding "will the room have a nest?"  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:02 pm
Wildear17
"sounds great" Christopher said nodding "will the room have a nest?"

ok lets go lolzz and yes of corse lolzz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 pm
Christopher followed her obidently  

Wildear17

skool_gurl_123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
my charecters name biggrin 'Nea
Username:skool_gurl_123
Powers:flight comands the element air and at anytime can have the touch of death or revival and is a part time clairvoyant (she can see da future)
Bio:Born Devilsvilee part demon part human and part bird (thats where she gets da wings) He mother was the human and her father was the deamon-bird. She grew up with them until they where brutaly murdered by her only uncle ever since she has been trying to learn to use her powers to exact revenge on him for her family.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 pm
*talks very shyly but loud enuf to be heard* Hello im looking for Professor M i belive i am clairvoyant and i need to speak with her about starting skool und her teacherism and i belive u will give me room 723 so i shall go there and wait thank you for understanding!! *flies to her new room*  

skool_gurl_123

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 pm
Wildear17
Christopher followed her obidently

*wandering the halls showing u random stuff then stoped in front of a room with the number 312* here we are i hope u find your way to my office soon *giving random directions to him*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:11 pm
Christopher blinked knowing he'd never remember what he had just told her, he then went in.

the room was large, the walls were a dark inviting red with strips of gold running down the, in one conor of the room was a magma pit on the other side was a nest, Christopher smiled happly and jumped into the magma pit cloths buning off him as he fell into it this room reminded him so much of home  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:34 pm
Wildear17
Christopher blinked knowing he'd never remember what he had just told her, he then went in.

the room was large, the walls were a dark inviting red with strips of gold running down the, in one conor of the room was a magma pit on the other side was a nest, Christopher smiled happly and jumped into the magma pit cloths buning off him as he fell into it this room reminded him so much of home

*shoot 4 got something knocks on door*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:38 pm
Christopher sprang out of the magma pit he looked at her and wipped some magemae off his pitch black sholder "can i help you?" he asked red eyes shining in annyence  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 pm
Wildear17
Christopher sprang out of the magma pit he looked at her and wipped some magemae off his pitch black sholder "can i help you?" he asked red eyes shining in annyence

ya for one u can cool it for two u need to know if u need me u think my name 3 times ina row then ill be there and ill be back on "monday" to show you to all your classes and heed my warning well child DONT INTERFERE in peoples dreans without explicit permicion now i shall leave u  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:31 pm
once she was Christopher looked at the closed door "yeah like thats ganna happen, i like ever other living thing need to eat" he hissed and climed into the nest he then closed his eyes and fell into sleep  

Wildear17

skool_gurl_123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:07 pm
whitewolfffy
*Arias smiles and walks away. Saber follows after, loyally* "I wonder if I'll make any friends here... *Arias walks down the hall and sees a partly-open door. She peeks in curiously. She sees a girl inside with amazing ird-like wings.* "Hello. Um, my name is Arias. Who are you?"

*jumps slightly when she hears the small voice* OH hello im D'Nea and might i ask who u are?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff