Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:36 am
"i'm such a genous" Christopher said brightly

sitting in the tree  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 am
(( are u spelling genius? ))
Terra found the Christopher in the tree. She stared at him for a few minuets the idly ate some grass. SHe stood there for awhile and then heared shifting in the forest. She looked up and saw a group of theifs walking up to them. She turned back into a human standing infront of the tree.  

ooyajima

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 pm
From within the tree's, a voice spoke at the thieves. "You don't want to do that." it said, in a deep, menacing voice.

Fai always loved playing with his opponents. It was so much more fun than actually fighting them. And he had learned to do some impersonations in his travels. He chuckled quietly, so he couldn't be heard in the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 pm
"you found me!" Christopher exclamed brightly and then looked at the theifs he smiled he then flew at one of them pinning one to the ground, he then begain ripping open the mans thort

((si))  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 pm
Terra jumped. She looked around trying to sense where the voice was comeing from. I can't sense him...?? she thought jumping up into the tree where Christopher was picking up. She was worried if she let him go he would do something stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 pm
Fai decided to watch the fight, but he then decided to start scaring the thieves. Something simple... He began causing small explosions at their feet with the snaps of his fingers. As if there were small mines in the ground. The thieves began staggering everywhere, as Fai began snapping his fingers in a strange rhythm.  

Zahadrin

ooyajima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:58 pm
Terra stared at Christopher for a minuet the jumped down grabing him off of the man. "Stop that!" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 pm
"let me go!" Christopher hissed trying to snap at her  

Wildear17

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:06 pm
Fai had gathered all the thieves into one spot, just by using the small explosion. 'And now for the end. Was fun, gentlemen.' he thought, clapping his hands. A large cloud of smoke enveloped the thieves, causing them to start running away. Fai was pleased with his work. Thieves were nothing more than overgrown bullies.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:07 pm
Terra hit him across the head. "Shut up stupid kid!" she said. "Control yourself, men like these don't deserve to be slaughtered like that!" she said keeping a firm hold on him.  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:09 pm
"those men are my charge!" Christopher waled "they were mine!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 pm
Terra stared down at the boy she had locked in her arms. "Shut up." she said sternly. "Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" she said oblivious to the person who had just scared off the thieves  

ooyajima

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:17 pm
Fai stood. He was only two trees away from the two. He placed a hand above his eyes to see how far they had started running. Well, I'd say that was definitely different." he said to himself. He considered what he did a good deed, since he couldn't exactly hear the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 pm
Christopher stuck his toung out at her but said nothing  

Wildear17

Zahadrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 pm
Fai leaped out of the tree, and landed on his feet. He looked at the two people, and said loudly for them to hear, "I don't think they'll bother you two anymore." he said happily.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff