Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jamesta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm
Maho continued to walk "leave them! let them starve!" Maho led the group to a dumpy old building "well here it is...home" she looked at the discusted looks on her new teammates "it looks alot better on the inside..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm
A tired Dahlia slowly arose from the couch after a long night of crashing there. She yawned for a bit, then looked over to see new recruits. Smiling warmly, she greeted Maho with a salute. "Hello, new ones. I am Dahlia, captain of team Omega. We get the job done, in any way possible." At that, Dahlia pulled out her Russian Roulette revolving gun and spun the barrel quickly, showing how fast she could load the bullets in.  

The Galactic Panda

Jamesta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:21 pm
Maho smiled "have you chosen your room yet Dahlia?" she pointed down a hall to the left "they're down there" she turned to all the new recruits and smiled "all of you go and choose your rooms then meet me here, i will then give yo the tour"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:36 pm
"sure, sure" Christopher hissed and walked down the hallyway he did not returned her smile  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:36 pm
Sonia smiled before walking down the hall, sniffing at the doors. She found that different colored paint had different smells. She quickly found the color she was looking for and walked in, closing the door behind her. The room was a deep blue, sort of calming, with a forest green trim. Sonia sighed, leaving the small bag she carried at her hip and walked back to the main room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Dahlia smiled. "Yep. Room 13." She winked at Maho. "My favorite number." Watching all the others head down the hall, Dahlia looked down at her semi-messy clothes. "I think I'll freshen up myself..." She started to head down to room 13. Opening the door, Dahlia flicked on the lights. She sighed at the familiarity of the room [she redecorated to feel more like home] and closed the door behind her.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:07 pm
Christopher looked at room 6, he looked at the number then then clawed to other six's into it so that it said 666 he then went it, the walls were black, he then began to redecorate summing things like a shelf full of wine and whisky, a magma pit and a nest, "and now its perfect" he remarked and walked out of the room  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Sonia looked at Christopher as he walked out into the hall again. Before he closed the door, she managed to get the scent of alcohol and sulfur. Sonia wrinkled her nose up at the smell. Maybe Sonia would redecorate her room a little later on. She was more interested in the tour.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:32 pm
"goodevening" Christopher hissed to her as he passted hrt  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 pm
"Hello to you too..." The sulfur and alcohol smell wasn't that strong on Christopher... yet. It would depend on how often he spent time in his room.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:45 pm
"do you think its odd that a fifteen year olds drinks?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm
Sonia giggled softly. "I'm afraid that in this day and age, I would have to say no. 50 years ago-" Sonia shrugged, "I probably would have said yes. Its all about the times, Christopher. Whats odd is that you smell like alcohol and sulfur..."  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:58 pm
"i'm a demon, why not would i smell like sulfer, the alcohol helps me sleep at night, i have nightmares you see, horrorid surreal ones with a never chaing twisted landscape" he said red eyes glowing "so yeah there for i have to drink in order to hold onto whats left of my mind" he said and smiled bitterly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:03 pm
Sonia's expression became blank. "Well... sorry you have nightmares. And besides.... The demons I know smelled of old sulfur... your sulfur smell is newer..." Sonia's ears swiveled, flicking in the opposite direction before becoming still again.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:05 pm
"why thank you, i'll make sure when you die that no demon will havest your soul" Christopher said beaming  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff