Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea smiled in response to Alice's comment, glad that she held some semblance of understanding. Somehow, knowing that Alice wouldn't be one to talk put her at a better ease. After all, Alice seemed to be the only one that had figured out the reason for Rhys and Rhea's uncanny resemblance to each other.
Rhys, on the other hand, decided to open his mouth quicker than Rhea could act.
"Just like we can't hold you accountable for being born alone." He replied.
The comment was innocent enough in his mind, but the delivery left much to be desired. The way Rhys viewed a normal birth was being brought into the world by yourself, rather than coming into the world normally. He had little, if any, understanding of normal births.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 am
User Image
[Alice]

"Exactly Rhys." She gave him a small smile. "So is today your first day then?" Alice shifted her position, since her legs were getting a bit sore from standing in one spot. Her black-polished fingers tapped on the strap of her messenger bag in a beat she made herself.

The Galactic Panda

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:44 pm
[ OH! Evil idea for rp! twisted and sorry I havent been posting lately. Softball just started and I have karate test and othe thigns going on so im gona be kind of busy now]

Ayame was out of the school and was crusing down the side walk looking for something to do. Nothing at school seemed of any interest to her. Except the new kid. TIt seemed like he was drawn to trouble and had been caught red-handed by Ms. Heen. 'He should be a fun one.' She thought to herself and smirked. SHe loved to mess around with new kids and then crush them. It was one of her specialties. SHe then rememberd that her friend Hana haddent shown up today, 'I bet she slept in late..again...' She turned around a corner that lead to HAnas house. Since she had nothing better to do she would go and chill with Hana for a bit.

Ms. Heen watched as Nanamie walked ou of the room dissapointed for not getting the ring. She then watche dAleria leave and knock her ring off the table and accedently pick it up. 'Well....This shoudl be interesting now..' She thought and smiled darkly. The ring had...'speical' powers you could say locked within it. Who ever wore it and in this case Nanamie would well...Well lets just say something that no one wants. She turned back to her esk as a new flock of students came in and her face returned to its cold and emotionless poster.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image

Hana

Hana was sitting on the
couch reading a book when she heard the door bell.
She got up walking slowly and meticulously to the door.
She was having a slow day today, which was no problem
to her! She couldn't stand being busy.
"Hey Ayame.... What a pleasant surprise.
"
Hana said with a smile. She ushered her friend into her house. "How was school.."She said looking down at her watch.
"Or the part you were there for..." she said laughing.
She liked hearing the scuttlebutt ((Yes this is a word!))
at school from her friends, since she didn't go to school herself all that often.
((I to am sorrry I haven't been on, my computer crashed crying ))

Ren

Ren had passed by Nanami as she stared at the teacher not seeing that she was staring at the ring. "She must be in a bad mood." He thought. Though Nanami did most of the time ignore him, she usually apologized afterwards.
Which always confused Ren, he could tell if Nanami
liked him, or detested him.
She had always been one who was confusing.
"And today.. I'm going to tell her my feelings!"
He said as he walked ot his next lesson. He was confident that she would accept him.

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:51 pm
Ayame smiled at her friend and closed the door behinde her when she was in the house. "Nothing much..." She said and rememberd the new kid. "Oh. Theres a new kid though....I dont know his name cause i came in late." She walked over into the living room and floped down on the couch. Hanas house was like her second home to her. "He seems like a trouble maker. He got caught red handed along with three other people passing notes ...In Ms. Heens class too." She smiled at rmembering the scene." She threatend to give them an essay assignment if she caught them doing it again. Speaking of which she gave us a three page assignment on the Black Plague....Like thats going to happen.""

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:41 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea sighed lightly and rolled her eyes at Rhys when Alice made her little comment, eliciting a puzzled look from her brother. She noticed the shift Alice made in her position and quickly chalked it up to the extended amount of time they had spent standing in the hall.
"Do you want to find a place to sit?" Rhea asked. "I've got a free period right now and I'm sure the librarian won't mind us."
Rhys, aside from being utterly confused by Rhea's disapproval, was perfectly fine with standing around. He actually preferred it some days, a thing that most orderlies just wouldn't stand for.
"Yep, first day back at school." He replied without missing a beat.  

ninjaingaround

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 am
User Image
[Alice]

"Library sounds fine I suppose. I have study hall but she lets me drift." Alice smiled happily. "Back? I've never seen you here before though....?" She looked at him curiously. Pushing her Ray Bans up her face, Alice sneezed. "Seems someone's talking about me." she mumbled to herself, smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea smiled softly when Alice agreed to relocate to the library. Not only would it give them somewhere to sit, but it would also make for a more private conversation. She shook her head lightly when Rhys slipped, telling Alice it was his first day back. Hopefully, he wouldn't say why. Rhea glanced over at her twin as they headed for the library.
Rhys looked away when Alice mentioned not having seen him at the school before. His expression spoke of having said something that he shouldn't have.
"Oh, I didn't come here." Rhys finally said. "I used to go to a different school."
He hoped this would gloss over his comment about being out of school for a period of time.  

ninjaingaround

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:15 am
User Image
[Alice]

Alice started walking toward the library with the twins, standing next to Rhea. Even if he was friendly, Alice was always cautious about new guys. "Oh...I see..." she mumbled, seeing his expression. She didn't want to push on that subject, it seemed a bit painful for the two of them to talk about. "So um......you liking it here so far?" Trying to lighten the mood, she pushed her Ray Bans up her nose again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:22 am
User Image

When class had finally ended for Nanami, she got up quickly not wanting to be in that class anymore. She always had hated school, but she went only 'cause he late twin had told her to.
She sighed and walked over to a window she opened it slightly letting the cool breeze in. She felt so trapped in doors, she wished sometimes that she could fly away from here. "Like that will ever happen...." She thought to herself slightly grumpy. She looked down at the ring her emotions unperceivable, she stared at it for a few minuets then thought since she had to do a paper on the black plague, and since she hadn't listen to a word her teacher had said, she would skip her gym class and go to the library.
She walked quietly down that halls being, like always, invisible to everyone around her. She quietly slipped into the library, look at the dozens of books lining the wall. She picked out on that look the lest boring out of the whole lot about the black plague and found a place to sit down.

ooyajima

Kakra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:53 pm
(( Well, if everyone else is heading there... Yeah, I'm lame ))

When he was done with class, he got up, and headed out. He didn't like his next class at all, and usually skipped it when he could. He decided to head on into the library... it was always a good place to hide out, after all!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:00 pm
Valeria looked up when the bell rang and sighed. Ms. Heen's paper weighed heavily on her mind. She shook her head. No way to get around doing the stupid thing. She got up and headed to the library. She would work on it there.

User Image

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys looked over at Alice from the other side of Rhea when she spoke, unaware of why she'd be apprehensive. Empathy wasn't really one of his stronger points.
"It's alright." Rhys said with a shrug as they entered the library. "Though Miss Heen's somewhat of a drill sergeant."
Then again, any authority figure could be perceived as a drill sergeant by Rhys.
Rhea remained quiet as Rhys conversed with Alice, secretly rejoicing at her brother's development of tact. She found an unoccupied table in a back corner of the library and headed for it, deeming it the best place to continue their conversation. Rhea sat down in the corner most seat and Rhys sat in the one directly next to hers.

(( And Rhea never thought she'd be a trendsetter. lol. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image

finding a place to sit Nanami flipped open the book. History was he lest favorite class, she didn't see why they had it anyway. "So a lot of old men did a lot of stupid things.... I can see that in everyday life on the news, no need to read about it." And another thing that ticked Nanami off, was that this book said that the black rat started the plague, which was totally untrue. It came from the flea carried by the black rat.
She sighed taking mental notes. She was lucky to be one of the smartest students in her class. Her mind wondered, as it did when she wasn't interested in something, and stared blankly at a small group. It was the people who had been passing notes in Ms Heens class. Nanami sighed stretching her legs, which had fallen asleep, under the table.
"If only my brother could see me now... skipping classes and such!" She laughed sadly to herself. "No matter..." She thought keeping a positive mind. She learned at a young age that it's best to just bury your real feelings, and always smile. That way, you don't trouble anyone.

ooyajima

Kakra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:51 pm
(( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You said it was the flea... I LOVE YOU. <33333 ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff