Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 pm
"Are you ok?" Claire said watching Mizuki staring at the sand. Then stared back out at sea. She wondered what would happen if nothing came to the rescue.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm
"I have to get back...." she said quietly while she stares at the sand.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm
"We will"She didnt believe it but she tried to be convincing. She thought about the last conversation or fight she had with her closest people and started to cry. the tears made marks of dirt as they ran down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:47 pm
"I have to...I-" she said and looked at Claire.
"Omigosh! Claire are you alright?!" she said to Claire worriedly.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm
"Yea im.. im fine." She sniffled and wiped away the tears. Then she burst out with emotion and cried like she never cried before. "I can't believe what i did. Why would i say something like that Mizuki. How could i be so heartless?" She cried and couldn't stop but the weird part was she didn't make any noise except for sniffling.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm
"Oh I'm sorry! You weren't saying anything hurtful. I swear!" she said to Claire trying to cheer her up.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm
"Why would i do something like that to someone so close to me. Now i will never get the chance to apologize to him. He was always there for me and i was never there for him. I miss him so much. He warned me he told me but i never listened." Claire sat there sobbing unable to control it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:08 pm
"So a man is making you cry?" she said to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 pm
"No its what i did to him. His name was Ray have been dating for two years. He proposed 2 weeks ago. He told me not to go on the boat but to stay with him. We got into a fight about it. I should have listened"Claire sat there tears were burning her eyes which only made her cry more. "I just need a moment" Claire got up an walked down the beach towards a large rock and she sat down and leaned against it and tried to remember what he looked like.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:16 pm
"Ok. Take your time." she said to Claire.
"Hmph! You shouldn't be sad about it, Claire. It's his fault for not understanding you...." she said very quietly so Claire couldn't hear it.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:30 pm
Claire could see his face his body she could hear his laugh and voice. She could feel his hand in hers. She sat there for quite sometime untill she could finally stop crying. She got up and walked back to Mizuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:35 pm
"Welcome back, Claire. Are you feeling any better?" she said to Claire.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:38 pm
"Yea im sorry i didnt mean for that to happen i cant believe i just went off like that" Claires eyes were red from crying and hurt so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm
"Don't worry about it." she said to Claire smiling.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm
"Well wat should we do now today?" Claire said trying to smile back but found it hard to  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff