Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
After The Fact ~~ A Bleach RP <People Needed!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:51 pm
Jiinji sighed, and opened his closet. He got some supplies ,and took off his captains jacket. He walked outside, and jumped up onto the roof. He began fixing the hole, starting from the inside and working out. "You done your paperwork too?" Jiinji asked, pausing the hammering.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 pm
Yuu looked up at him. "Yep. I finished before you blew a hole in your roof. And I actually finished all of it...." Yuu smiled playfully sitting down on the floor and watching him as he moved around on the roof.  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 pm
Jiinji put the last shingle into place, then rolled off the roof and onto the ground. "I... don't care for... this job." Jiinji said, luaghing and gasping for air. He wasn't used to all of this work... and paper work... he cursed inbetween breathes to himself, wondering whe the other captains would be chosen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 pm
"Of course you don't... Your still a kid..." Yuu looked at him. "It would be wise for them to finish picking captains soon... Who knows what might happen if they don't..."
(( Hey... would it be alright if I make a second character? ))  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 pm
Aoimizu finally finished all her paperwork. She didn't know why, but she seemed to be good at it. Even though it buugged her. ....i can't believe how much there was... She sighed deeply. Then she smelled a level of smoke and morter. "Hmm.....i wonder what Jinji is doing..." She got out of her chair, changed into a much more frilly outfit(she had been in her trainging suit), and excused herself from her squad. She used a slower form of shunpo, there was no real hurry. She arrived at the Squad 6 captain's quarters and found both Jinji and a female captain with him. She approached slowly again. "Hello again Jinji, ..(she nods torwards the female)..Miss?" She was saying a greetings while nicely asking for an introduction.

{this is her outfit minus the spikes and 'wings' but the girl is a little too old looking.....}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:58 pm
Yuu looked at the female captain who had just entered. "Ahh... I'm Yuu, the squad 7 captain. Pleasure to meet you...?" Yuu smiled at her.  

drac54

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 pm
((Not quite yet, I don't want things to get too confusing. I'm saving up to make this into a guild, and when that happens we should be set.))

Jiinji looked up, smiled, and put his head down. "Hello." Jiinji said, breath back to its normal beat. "I think i torched the applications for being a Captain..." Jiinji said, laughing. "Maybe there is someone who is ready, but i highly doubt it. A lot of people could have learned earlier, but until after the war everyone in the Rukongai thought being a shinigami was for the pure..." Jiinji said, closing his eyes. There was a slight breeze, and his hair gently swayed. "I think im going to remodel this place in due time..." Jiinji said, rolling over so that his head was in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Yuu looked at Jinji skeptically. "That's a good way to end being kicked in the head... Jinji. Your right about people not being ready though... There aren't any experienced people left after the war... Which just makes our jobs that much harder..." Yuu sighed.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:22 pm
Aoimizu smiled a sweet smile as she answered,~~ "I'm Aoimizu, Captain of Squad 2:..The Punishment Force."~~ but it came across kinda sadistic because of what she was saying. She offered her hand to the female.

{sounds cool...i won't be as good if i try for 2 chars tho. so i'll stick with Aoi}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:32 pm
((Well if i let people have second characters, they are going to have to color code their posts so we know who is who. And that is just frustrating to me, so i will let this be the rule until i get the guild; no second characters.))

Jiinji laughed, and got up and sat down to the right of Yuu. "Well, our jobs were hard to begin with." Jiinji said, smiling. There was a yell and laughing somewhere in the distance, then a slight boom, then more laughter and cheering. "Sounds like the squad members are celebrating the new Captains." Jiinji said, getting up. "How 'bout we go join in on our party?" Jiinji asked, smiling. He loved crashing a party.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm
"Pleasure!" Yuu said shaking Aoimizu's hand. "If you ever need some girl time, you know where to find me." Yuu smiled then looked in the direction of the noise. "Party crashing sounds fun... sure."
(( Okay... I'm trying to raise the gold for my own guild... only 5k left... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 pm
"Let's go, then." Jiinji said, jumping and grabbing onto the roof. He then swung so that his feet hit the roof, and then he pushed off and landed on the opposite roof. "Come on, lazy pants." Jiinji said, sticking out his tongue.  

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm
"Dang hyperactive kid...." Yuu swung up on the roof and started off in a shunpo. She stopped on the roof of a building over looking the party. "I'll go as fast as I want, Jinji!" Yuu smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Aoimizu giggled. She disappeared and appeared right next to the male captain. "Can i help?" She loved people. And had never been to a party....that she could remember.  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm
"Slither, Arechi." Jiinji said, sliding his shikai that he had drawn in his shunpo across his hand. It turned to ash, and the petals formed before they hit the ground. He jumped down into the middle of the party, petals staying on the roof. Someone yelled that he was too young to be there, and another one laughed at how short he was. Then Jiinji shouted that the party was over, and that everyone should return to their squads and whatnot. Someone drew their sword, and charged him. The petals swarmed around him, blocking the blade like a solid black shield. "Party. Over. Now." Jiinji said in a soft talk, before his spiritual pressure exploded and forced everyone but the other captains down to their knees.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff