Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Naruto: Our Version ((starting and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Bink smiled as Keikei came up. "Nothing. We were just wandering around until dinner time," he told her.

"Our parents are out on a mission now so no one's home at the time," Haruka offered after a nod to Keikei in greeting.

"What about you?" Bink asked a grin on his face. It was funny talking right after each other but still making a lot of sense. It was something the two did sometimes to drive their parents crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:53 pm
"Gladly," Toni jumped up while Hoshi disappeared under ground. "Ant Lion's Barrage!" Toni dropped kicked the spot where Aoimizu is while Hoshi shot out of the ground to head butt her. Toni back flipped away, not waiting to see if the attack hit and Hoshi disappeared under ground again. "I don't plan to go easy on you. It's my way of showing that I acknowledge your own strength." Toni grinned.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:46 pm
Aoimizu got hit by the attack, just barely. She flew a few feet before getting headbutt'd by the pup. She stood up and wiped her mouth from the blood coughed up. "Ah...Very well. Even though i am poor at hand-to-hand." She ran with odd strength in her legs(chakra) at Toni. She then hit toni in the stomach with a punch loaded with chakra. She continued to hit until she lost momentum the left the melee to about 8 feet away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:29 pm
Toni gasped and Hoshi growled, jumping onto Aoimizu's leg and biting down, holding her ground. "Good job Hoshi." Toni threw two Kunai on either side off Aoimizu, a string attached to the end of either one that led back to Toni, the ends of each string attached to something hidden in Toni's hands. She let the thing go and it flew towards Aoimizu, Hoshi letting go and jumping away just in time.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Aoimizu cried out a little when the dog bite her leg, she felt the blood dribble lightly. She went to remove the dog but she then had to deal with two kunai, obviouly something off about them. She was about to dodge when the things in Toni's hands were let go,. Aoi didn't sse it too well, but then a moment later she couldn't see anything.

{what is the kunai thing?}  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:34 pm
(( flash bomb attached to elastic string... kinda like a slingshot. and that's two fighting posts...))
Toni ran towards Aoimizu, preparing to hit again. Hoshi ran behind Aoimizu to attack her from the behind.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:41 pm
Aoimizu was blinded by the flash bomb aand had been caught off guard. As she wandered in a moment of silence, she accidentally triggered her Metsuki-Aisu. No obvious change othere than her eyes getting darker is seen by others. sShe now had the awareness to see the two coming. She tried to attack, but the M-A gripped her, she was now attacking at 99% level. Aoimizu controlled Toni's and Hoshi's blood and made them bow to the ground as she charged with a chakra loaded fist headed for Toni. "TONI!!" An ANBU shouted as he jumped infront of her as three more ANBU grabbed Aoimizu and held her by her hand, chest, and waist.
{good? 4 ANBU. i like it.}  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 am
Toni gasped at the shock and pain of being forced to bow. she struggled against the force that kept her on the ground, only to find out that, somehow, it was her own body. she couldn't move, so she simply stopped struggling. Hoshi on the other hand continued to struggle, whimpering at the spasms of pain as she tried to wrench her body out of its current position.  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:23 pm
One of the the ANBU holding Aoimizu struck her in the 'lightswitch' and she fell, knocked out. The ANBU protecting Toni helped her up. Now that the Metsuki-Aisu had no controller, it had no effect. 'Are you alright, Toni?' The ANBU(1) was helping Toni up, while asking her for signs of pain.

{ANBU1-with Toni, ANBU 2-knockout, other two guarding Aoimizu}  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:29 pm
((Srry... but what is your signature supposed to be. ))
Toni nodded and went to pick up Hoshi. "Hey.... is Aoimizu alright?" Toni looked at Aoimizu's limp form with concern, but Hoshi looked distrustfully at the ANBU. "I'm fine... so stop fussing."  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:44 pm
(My prince of night how could you hurt me so? i think, i forgot)
{Aoi is KO for now, so i'll play with the 4 random ANBU}

ANBU(1) said, 'She will be fine, You need to accompany us to the medics.' this particular male reached out for toni, while #3 tried to pick up Hoshi. #2 is standing, waiting, while holding Aoimizu. ANBU #4 Stood ready to assist any of the others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:18 pm
"Sorry guys... But I don't plan to go with you at the moment. I said I was fine, and I meant it." Toni grinned impishly before throwing down a smoke bomb and disappearing. Toni and Hoshi hurtled through the trees, heading back to the one room apartment they called home. Hoshi growled and Toni nodded. "Don't worry... I didn't trust them either...."  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:57 am
{nice, you left Aoimizu}

Aoimizu woke in the infirmary, head throbbing and leg bandaged. She tried to sit up but the ANBU guarding her poked her head down. "Let, me, go. Where, is, Toni?" She gave up fighting the finger on her forehead. 'You could have killed her you know? She was in a lot of pain from that little stunt you tried to pull. You should be thankful we came in time to stop you.' "What are ....you...talking about? I was about to hit her yes, but we were in a taijutsu match. I couldn't have done-" She saw a flashback to right before she was knocked out showing Toni bowing to Aoimizu. "My..God...." Her voice was shaking. "Did, I-" The ANBU laughed. 'She said she was fine, but she wouldn't come with us.' Aoimizu looked at him. 'Nevermind that. Just heal and get ready to meet your teammates...' He laughed as he disappeared, leaving her alone in the hospital room.
{Hey anyone tell me who is with which team?}  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:17 am
Toni was making sure she had enough ninja tools in her bag. Hoshi was asleep on Toni's bed. I feel bad about leaving Aoimizu... but... I don't like hospitals... Not since... then. Toni sighed and glanced at the clock on the wall. "Well... time to go..." Toni fastened her kunai and ninja tool pouch onto her leg and pants, scooped op Hoshi before heading towards the Academy to meet her new teamates and Sensei.
(( Haruka and Bink are on Asuma's team... And me you and Keikei are on Kakashi's team. ))  

drac54

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:34 am
Aoimizu dared herself and used her KG to sit up. She was now at normal usage level. She was in control of it now. She used the talent to speed up her cells regeneration. After she was finished in about five minutes, a nurse came in, fussed, but then said she was fine. Aoimizu left, and returned to her dorms within the ANBU district. She then got all her items ready for her meeting with the team. All she knew was that she was to be on Kakashi Hatake's team. She figured it was probably because she was dangerous and he was the strongest, the best, of the Johnin. She ran off to meet up with them.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff