Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:08 pm
Regular/Cerynei Edit

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Beltayne
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Sensational
Breed: Mummer's Dance
Description: Pretty much EVERYTHING would be up to you.
Reference(s) image: SONG -- youtube with pictures
When in the springtime of the year
When the trees are crowned with leaves
When the ash and oak, and the birch and yew
Are dressed in ribbons fair

When owls call the breathless moon
In the blue veil of the night
The shadows of the trees appear
Amidst the lantern light

We've been rambling all the night
And some time of this day
Now returning back again
we bring a garland gay

Who will go down to those shady groves
And summon the shadows there
And tie a ribbon on those sheltering arms
In the springtime of the year

The songs of birds seem to fill the wood
That when the fiddler plays
All their voices can be heard
Long past their woodland days

Now returning back again
we bring a garland gay

And so they linked their hands and danced
Round in circles and in rows
And so the journey of the night descends
When all the shades are gone

"A garland gay we bring you here
And at your door we stand
It is a sprout well budded out
The work of Our Lord's hand"

Now returning back again
we bring a garland gay

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you think looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever you think looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever you think looks good
Hair/clothing edits: If you'd be up to it, I would like a lantern and/or ribbons somehow associated. Other than that (and even those two you can decide yay or nay), all up to you
Other Note: On the bottom of the cert could is say something like: "Loreena McKennitt Song Cosplay" or something *loves on the singer*  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:15 pm
Edited Rare Slot

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Hadhafang
Owner: Poetical Rain
Temper: Noble
Breed: Beleriand
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Colors:
--Body: soft silver-white
--Eye: a softer golden color than the markings/horn
--Horn: gold (same as the gold on the handle/gold markings)
--Mane/Tail: the mahogany-brown color of the handle
--Hoof: whatever you think looks best

Based off of the elvish sword Hadhafang from the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy, I'd like the markings and patterns on the body to reflect the ones on the sword. The swirly ones seen the blade wrap up around the legs (from the hoof upward) and up to the chest, shoulder, and hindquarters.

The Tengwar inscriptions on the blade (see refs below) should start at the middle of her forehead (perhaps just before the horn?) and extend upward between her ears. If the perspective was right, then we'd see the runes going down her neck and along the top of her back. Eventually the runs sort of meet the other markings from the legs and kind of conform more to the actual inscriptions on the blade.

For the golden, leafy patterns from the blades, I'd like actual gold "vines and leaves" interwoven into the hair. I'd like custom-edited hair for both the mane and tail (so no uni-tail), perhaps something like the braided style but longer, silkier/more flowy, and fullbodied.

Reference Image(s): Full Sword, Close-up View, Handle and Blade Patterns, Tengwar Inscriptions
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories
Tag frame color: Your choice
Tag feather color: Your choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Explained above

Poetical Rain

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:31 pm
RARE EDITED SLOT (Kirin)

User Image.:Edited Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu!!
Name of horse: Amitorlin
Owner: Kamiki
Temper: Demure
Breed: Rainbow Kirin
Description:
I would like to get an updated/redone version of Amitorlin with the new Kirin breed lineart (and edited mane)
Current Version of Amitorlin
backgroundless

Body:
Colored like the original. Where the scales are on the new Kirin templates, color them like Amitorlin's scales

Eyes: Bright green, like the original

Mane:
EDITED. I want it the same rainbow as before (same color palette) but I'd like to base the hairstyle to be custom and more flowy. Honestly...you do such amazing things with manes and tails that I trust your judgment. Whatever you think... suits her. Feel free to add accessories (flowers, hair sticks, pins, jewelry) if you think its appropriate/would look good.

Tail:
Using the new Kirin template tail, colored like the old version

OTHER:
I'd like her horn to be the backwards curving smooth horn (in silver).
The Windstone Kirin figures are my favorite interpretation of kirins, and illustrate the horn well:
Kirin
Another pic
Lineart from an old shop (art by Merangue)

Also - I would like the edited belly fur on her to be redone to be more like the figurine.

And jewelry/accessories could be added if you feel so inspired.

Reference image(s):

Current Version of Amitorlin

Untagged Familiar

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: See previous cert - could even use previous cert
Tag feather color: See above  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:36 pm
Regular/ Cerynei Edit

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu~
Name of horse:
Owner: Dihydrogen.
Temper: Regal
Breed:
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Hair - Something like the style in the ref image. If you can think of something more elegant for him that'd be fine. I'm going to be very very open about how much leeway you have on his design. As for the colour, I'd like it the same colour as the ref image, or something close.

Eyes - Preferably something light blue. Perhaps a darker blue on the outside, then fades to lighter blue towards the pupil.

Body - A very very pale beige colour (in the ref image) with a smeary streak of blue across his eyes and on his hooves. (not solid like it is in the ref). The patches of scribble blue on his body are there to mark where I'd like there to be frost on him. (Ear tips, top of the nose, tail, rump, along his back. and on his shoulders).

Other Edits - His antlers should have icicles hanging off of them, and perhaps look a little icy themselves. His legs should be adorned with light blue fur with strings tied around the middle. Hanging off the strings should be charms (mayhaps snowflake shaped?) or beads. Something of the sort. On his back is a saddle sized blanket, thick fur like the fur tied to his legs, on the outside. A panel of fabric should hang off each end with perhaps some sort of design on them, or just plain. Around his neck is a necklace that goes around his neck a few times, and an ice crystal charm dangling on the end of it.
Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: in the ref.
Tag frame color: Blues
Tag feather color: Blues
Note: I'm very open to his design. If you can think of anything elegant to add to him, or stuff like that, I'd love for you to add it on. I want him to be very regal and elegant, but to keep that ice/snow theme to him. You are free to change pretty much anything about him (I do want to keep the colour scheme the same as well as the frost on his body), if you find you have a better idea. I want you to have fun with him :3 <3  

Dihydrogen.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 pm
EDITED REGULAR SOQUILI SLOT

Regular Edit Soquili
Colorist wanted: omg Natsubebebebebebeeee~! <3333 ;~;
Name of horse: Ajiana
Owner: ArashiX
Temper: Luminescent
Breed: Moonlight

Description:

+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery-golden luminescence to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. This is one of the best examples I could find, but as you've [Natsu] allowed me to use her as a reference, your Masquerade Princess is one hell of a good example as far as her overall pelt colour, but maybe lighter...more pale and silver/white-ish, like in the first ref...maybe. Whatever looks good!
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say ethereal. <3
+ Her eyes can either be blue [preferred <3], faintly glowing, or gold or silverish, also glowing. I've no clue what would look best.
+ An addition of longer, silky fetlocks would be a bonus. Slightly fluffy, somewhat long, but not 'completely' covering her hooves...which should be either faint gold or silver, your choice.

Hair:
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though. But as I said, long, reaching the ground. The exact length is really up to you, as the colourist, as well as the 'style'. However, my preferences are either loose curls, waves, or straight-ish hair. The gold, shiny colour here seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing far too bright or showy.
+ Any little dangly-bits with crystals, custom feathers, whatever you wish, (ie: to cluster a small portion of her bangs or mane) would be lovely~ She should look dainty and feminine, but not overcrowded with jewels and baubles.
Tail:
+ Same colour as her mane, trickets/baubles are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with this plushie, but if you'd rather not, that's alright too. Basically, you get to decide what it is you'd like to do with her mane and tail, I've just given you ideas~ <3

Accessories:
+ Around her neck is a gold-chained necklace, very delicate looking. At the end, there's a blue moonstone gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of gold metal, like this ( just a reference, if it's made prettier, that'd be lovely. I can't draw xD ). Don't mind the fact it's got "tiger's eye" on it next to the jewel; it's being used for another custom from a different place, it's definitely the Blue Moonstone I'm wanting... <3 This is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Here is a better example than my hand-drawn stuff. Delicate. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck.
+ At her feet is a fair-sized Crystal sphere that's been cut into a faceted globe--the Crystal itself is clear, however, obviously, like any diamond or crystal, there's colours within it as well. On the top is a small gold cap with a loop, and attached to said loop is a braided, thick golden-rope [much darker than her mane], with a tassel at the end.
+ [Optional/Additional] Where the Unicorn horns would normally sit [NO, she doesn't have one x3] a Blue/Rainbow Moonstone crystal, set in an intricate gold piece of jewelry sits upon her forehead, her bangs parted just a little to let it peek through. Her bangs should cover the non-visible eye, regardless of whether this optional piece stays or goes...I've seen other females with this look and I think it adds an air of mystery and almost vulnerability.

+ Any chance she could have an animal, or something at her feet? Or some butterflies around her? I'd prefer timid, gentle creatures like rabbits or something. <3

[+ A ribbon or a piece of fabric or something you'd fancy putting on? I'd be all for it, so long as it doesn't cover a lot of her pelt. <3]

+++ [ NOT WINGED, but I had imagined her as a flutter, but NOTE...I do not have the gold for it, but I figured it wasn't really complete unless my idea for the wings was here~ STILL, the wings aren't meant to be included... ;~; ] I'd had an idea or two for wings. I've been leaning somewhat towards something like these for wings... But I'd be fairly flexible in that regards. This was the other idea I had in mind, or, I combined the ideas on a had Plushie.

Reference image(s): Have been included in the description.
Tag frame color: Up to the colourist.
Tag background: Something night sky-ish, to better show off her pelt's 'glow'.
Tag feather color: Up to the colourist.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:24 pm
.:Kalona Soquili:.

This would be a remake of an old OC soquili of mine...

Name of horse: Rhiana
Owner: Meeki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Insane
Breed: Kalona
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She would be a white mare with green eyes, blond hair and pink horns/hooves. I would like the second set of Kalona templates used (demon horns, tail). Not the original or newest.
Reference image(s):
http://meeki.net/images/fanart/Rhiana/rhianadiresm.jpg (What she really looks like)
http://meeki.net/random/rhianacard.jpg (The original soquili)
http://meeki.net/random/meekitagged.jpg (Arm warmer styles)
http://meeki.net/random/angelique.jpg (Similar hairstyle, only Rhiana's is more straight)
Default accessory color(s)?: Black/Pink/White
Tag frame color: Pink
Tag feather color: Pink and White
Hair/clothing edits (if any): She would have one long single braid falling down the side of her face and the rest would be long and flowing. The braid would be tied with a single pink bow. She would have a skull necklace. Her legs would have cloth leg warmers, similar to Meeki's in the reference image. One front would be black and pink striped, the other pure pink, one back warmer would be pure pink and the other pink and black, opposite of the front.

Unlike the original, she would not have the cross design on her butt or any blue features at all. All horns, hooves, etc, would be pink.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Tasle

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:41 pm
Usdia/Edit

.:Usdia (no difficult edits please):.
Name of horse: Gao
Owner: Tasle
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bold
Breed: Great Dane
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
~Cyan Blue Eyes
~Braided Mane
~Short Tail
(Edit smile Heavy feathering on legs
Reference image(s):
Body Markings and neck http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Narinoko/UsdiaRef1.jpg
Facial Markings
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/Narinoko/UsdiaRef2.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?:
Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to Colorist, though was thinking of a red color
Tag frame color: Up to Colorist
Tag feather color: Up to Colorist
Tag Background (If possible to choose):

Please note: If the Edit is considered over moderate, or if coloring is deemed hard. Please ignore post then. D: I won’t be able to afford it then.

I edited to switch pictures from a hot link to my photobucket to keep the pics safe, sorry for the inconvenience. ^w^;;;  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Still going for first Soq, woot! ^^

.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Wakiya
Owner: The Silver Falcon
Temper: Thunderous
Breed:
Description: I want a Soq based on Totem pole art. Specifically, the Thunderbird, but you can do whatever you want with the details. It's mostly the style I'm going for. I'd like him to have a white base, and use only the traditional totem pole colors (black and red with limited amounts of yellow and green). Long mane and a braided tail. Not sure about eye color, feel free to do whatever looks best.
Reference image(s):
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Thunderbird vs. Killer Whale
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Tag frame color: Black (or white)
Tag feather color: Red and White (/or red and black)  

The Silver Falcon

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:38 pm
Regular Edit

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Temper: Romantic
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Eye color: Aqua Blue
Hair color: Medium and Light Blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors like Aiyana’s but instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
Hair style: Long, loosely flowing, wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face. Tail should be long, flowing, wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid.
Body: She is Aiyana’s younger sister so her body style should look similar to Aiyana’s body.
Hooves: Silver. The fur around the hooves should be a little longer and feathered, fading from white to light silver as it gets closer to the hooves.
Accessories: Silver butterfly necklace (see reference picture), blue/silver butterfly hairpin (see reference pics for ideas, I love the butterfly of the first pic and I like the pin/chain idea of the second pic for ideas), a variety of silver chain bracelets (possibly with one winding around one of the legs). A few blue orchids on the ground by her hooves (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though).
Reference image(s): Aiyana Hairpin Hairpin2 Necklace bracelets Winding bracelet Orchids
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver and blue
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Silvers and Blues
Hair edits: Long wavy mane and tail with a blue/silver hairpin at the top of the mane and a blue/silver butterfly and blue orchid at the top of the tail. Orchids placed on the ground, and possibly a few blue or silver butterflies fluttering around her.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:50 pm
Regular Edited

Name of horse: Yosuke Hanamura
Owner: Kaiyumi and Emmyata (Shh, it's a surprise!)
Temper: Carefree
Breed: Cosplay (Persona 4)
Description:
All the colors can be seen in the refs below~ <3
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Orange-ish, short, kind of flips/sticks out at the sides a little (see refs).
Tail Style: Short tail, kind of flips out at the ends like his hair. Same color as his hair.
Body: Skin tone for the most part, but fades to the brown-ish color of his pants on his legs (all four legs).
Edits: As seen in the refs, I'd like him to have his jacket, but for it to be draped over his shoulders. Also, I'd like for him to have his headphones around his neck/furry bit of his jacket (again, as seen in the refs? <3)
Also, I'd like for his facial expression to be a casual, cheerful smile if possible. :3
Reference Image(s):
Colors, clothing, etc
Hair ref
Headphones
Tag Frame color: Up to you. :B <3
Tag Feather color: Also up to you. :3

Total: 650k  

Kaiyumi

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:51 pm
REGULAR/CERYNEI UNEDIT

:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Samphire
Owner: Sayuri_Nitta
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Warm
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Body/pelt warm chocolate brown colour, slightly lighter on her belly and chest. Gold hooves, golden eyes. Two golden dots above each eyebrow (above point where brows are closest to each other). Tattoo from ref in gold on hip trailing down towards hind leg. I'd like the gold to to look as 'golden' as possible, like shiny/shimmery almost ^_^ No mane
Reference image(s): Tattoo ref;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/Tattoo20-20Tribal2027.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Brown & gold
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: Brown & Gold  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:53 pm
REGULAR UNEDITTED SOQULI!

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Xizil
Owner: Bouncy_Pineapple
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Paragon
Breed: Spirited?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Black base. Silver eyes. Black medium length mane and braided tail. The tips of the mane and tail are light cyan-ish. His hooves are that kind of color too, and he has large solid swirls coming up his legs. He has a tribal-esque butterfly wing marking on his back of the same color.

And he has a dreamcatcher. Silver string, light cyan-ish feathers.
Reference image(s): What the colors should look like The butterfly wing marking should look kinda like this And this is his IC sister sooooo yeah. *shot*
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Black fading into the light cyan  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Lilly_Foxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:08 pm
Seathi Unedit/Edit

.:Seathi:.
Colorist wanted: Natsuuuuu-chan <3333333
Name of horse: Avinasi
Owner: Lilly_Foxx
Temper: Brazen
Breed: Marbled Cichlid
Description: Eyes: hex colour: BE3702
Expression: I’d like there to be a scowl on his face…moody/brooding sort of look
Hooves: hex colour: BE3702
Fins: Rounded (something that suits the reference pic) with tears in them as if he’s been in a fight
Ears: I’d like a notch in one of his ears (where ever you think it’d look best; he’s battle worn)
Colouring: Black/mottled green on and or near the head as shown with, bright, iridescent orange (see reference image), and light scarring on his chest, legs, and neck
Reference image(s): [X]
Jewellery: A strand of kelp with a fairly large shark tooth tied into it as a pendant on a necklace
Tag frame color: (up to you)
Tag feather color: (up to you)

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:09 pm
Regular Edited

Name of horse: Eiyre
Owner: Kyribird
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Noble
Breed: Jewel
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Basically, I'd like to see a Soquili based off of the white side of this mask (Minus the blue) - the green/gold/white 'scales' incorporated someway, as well as the black and white lace. Everything is up to artist's interpretation. A bit of the normal peacock design, if it fits it, could be used. But really, I just like the white side >_>
Reference image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist's choice
Tag frame color: Colorist's choice
Tag feather color: Colorists choice
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like to have a hairstyle with it, though the hairstyle is also colorist's choice! No full clothing, though, please. Accessories are perfectly fine.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas