Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Do you have "friends" on Gaia you don't talk to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Last minute poll!
  ah
View Results

munineye

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 am
Yes, but I also have real former friends on Gaia I don't talk to anymore. I don't even know who some of the people on my friends list are!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:36 pm
i accept people sometimes biggrin  

juniperchan

jamiboy86

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:50 am
juss my cuzinz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm
i think everyone does. personally, i'm on a quest to get as many friends as possible. most of the people i'm "friends" with i have never talked with. ((add to my quest by being my friend!))  

aamira Z

Invisible Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Knight_time

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 pm
Some people that are my friends I know IRL. I've actually talked to most of the other people I've friended in some forum or such but some only once or twice, and one or two I just liked their profiles  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 pm
i hate when people ask u to be there friends but then never talk to u anymore  

Xx_Rhythm_Bebop_xX

the god pip

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 am
When I havent talkled to someone on my friends list for a long time and I cant remember who they are I just delete them, that way it keeps it down to a small number. It's much easyer. XXXXD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 pm
i talk to like 5 outta 300  

iiSwEeTnIgHtMaResii

Ghostfrost

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:01 pm
yep. the sad thing is their my friends irl..... oh well i guess their better than the other jerkoffs i know  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm
I do... I'm pretty sure we all have friends like that on our friend list don't we?  

boushou ken

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:27 am
keep on playing our favorite song,
i turn it up while you're gone.
it's all i've got, when you're in my head...

I met almost all my friends on here on a board we all met in and now use to just talk amongst ourselves.

It used to be the official board for Gorillaz in the Music forum, and it got chatterboxed in like.......2005 for being offtopic too often. Ever since we've just used it as our personal hangout. XDD

Other than that, people that would be like 'Hey I like your signature, let's be friends' and someone who I know in real life. It's kinda hard to make friends on Gaia for some weird reason neutral

...and you're in my head, so i need it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:05 am
I may talk to 1 person on my friend list. Most of my friend got their a** kicked by life and are much too busy to play now. Some of them got sick of Gaia shortly after the cash shop. A couple got addicted to WOW and/or become tweet heads.

So yeah.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:02 am
ofcourse n its annoying.. adding u but dont even talk to u.. n when u trying to be humble by getting on em' they're juz... ignoring u.. like u not even there! geez... scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 pm
Totally, I mean come on. This is like a virtual world (well not really, hypothetically[sp?] speaking) This is a new way to express yourself and not judge people by looks [I feel like I'm going off topic...]  

Juicebox BIues

Jakotsu724

Dapper Conventioneer

19,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:12 pm
Unfortunately, yes. I keep kicking myself for it.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games