Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
I can never do my history homework the same way again... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know what I'm saying?
  Totally!!! <3
  I know D: It's SO DISTRACTING.
  No...no I don't ._.''
View Results

Arivvy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 pm
oh god, i just remembered i'm learning about WW2 in History,
ohhh Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 am
Right now we're studying Rome and everything around it in my World History class, and my teacher started talking about the Italians and how their army "wasn't the best army around..." I swear, I almost burst out into laughter! I was grinning so widely the whole time he was talking, that he kept staring back at me and would sometimes arch an eyebrow. I think he thinks I'm insane now. XD Oh well! At least I sit at the back of the class!

Senpai Makoto

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:44 pm
When my A.P. U.S. History teacher said this, I almost died. Forgot what war he was talking about, but it was funny as heck...

"So Russia was like 'I'mma attack Serbia!" and then Austria was all, 'Don't you touch my Serbian brothers!!' and then he attacked Russia. Then Germany's all like, 'Well since you attacked Russia, Austria, I'mma attack you!!'"

I'm pretty sure I got some of it backwards, but I know I was laughing my butt off as I walked out the door. Later on the teacher mentions how Italian polotics are violent because they throw chairs at each other or something in meetings. I was like "WTF."

AND THEN we were learning about the Gold Rush, and when we learned about when America was suddenly hating on all the Chinese people, I was all like, "ALFRED!! BE NICE TO WANG!! D:"

Don't get me started on "Baby Alfred" AKA Colonial Period. I was crying during the Revolutionary War unit...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:58 am
No kidding, my World Geography final was
distracting.

"Which of the following nations used to control the current Ukraine and Lithuania?
A. -----
B. Soviet Union
C. Holy Roman Empire
D. -----

All I could think of was HRE controlling over Ukraine and Lithuania...it was
distracting. Luckily, Hetalia is also educational because I wouldn't have known
the real answer without it. biggrin

FurryFireFox

Gappy Tooth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:27 am
FurryFireFox
No kidding, my World Geography final was
distracting.

"Which of the following nations used to control the current Ukraine and Lithuania?
A. -----
B. Soviet Union
C. Holy Roman Empire
D. -----

All I could think of was HRE controlling over Ukraine and Lithuania...it was
distracting. Luckily, Hetalia is also educational because I wouldn't have known
the real answer without it. biggrin

Haha. Whenever I see something related to Russia I have to say a Hetalia related comment. Too bad none of my friends understand it :c
Last year we did a whole unit on Russia and I couldn't stop laughing during class. Everyone thought I was weird.
This year we did a unit on Japan, and I got an A on one of the tests because I remembered a scanlation related to Matthew Perry. Hetalia is my study guide for geography and history
smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 am
No matter what I do, the only thing on my mind is Hetalia in History classes. Especially when they're talking about WWII.

I no longer refer to U.S. History class as such. Instead, it's Alfred History Class. whee

Sebastian Enkayvidom

-X-Random-Candy-X-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 pm
I hated History up until I started watching/reading Hetalia.

At the Literary Magazine (a club in my school for artists and poets that work on one magazine to publish at the end of the year for each student of the school to see) me and three of my friends all sit at one table and all love Hetalia. One day, my friend from lunch brought her History textbook. It's moments like that when I find her so very deserving of a hug, lol^^ We were going through it when we saw a section titled "Germany Starts A War". Her sister pointed to it and said "What a douche" and then we all started laughing and got yelled at. I think the teacher was just mad 'cuz I had my phone and was blasting the Horitsuba Gakuen Drama CDs the whole time-_-lll

At lunch, me and my two friends had a bunch of chairs pulled out and I was like "It looks like there's invisible people there! biggrin " so we named them all. they were Yuujirou, Russia, China, England, America, and Lelouch. Everytime some would come by, we would scream for people not to touch them. Most people inorged us, but some people messed with the chairs. Peter, that 300lb kid, sat on America and we all cried "AMERICA!!!!!!". then he got off and I said "Don't worry, he's the Hero, he'll get through this"

Another day at lunch, we were playing with our world maps. In the back of our angenda books, we have this big world map. I drew a santa hat on Finland biggrin My friend was playing with her map and said "Germany is on top of Italy!". Our table is near the snack line so lotza people pass by us. My friend flagged down each person and said "Germany is on top of Italy" and "Finland is Santa!" One day, our science teacher came by and she said "Mr Bahr! Germany is on top of Italy!" and he replied "Really?". She showed him the map and he said "Oh, yeah, Germany is on top of Italy..."^^ lol! Another day (the day I drew the santa hat) she flagged down her math teacher and said "Mr Iveson! Finland is Santa!" He looked at my map and said "Hmm... I guess so..." lol!

Our fandom is known well with their other friends, but they don't understand it, so strange things happen o.o In the weight room, some girl went up to my friend and rubbed the wall and said "Look, I'm touching America". Then my friend replied "That's so wrong! Leave Alfred alone!"

We were copying down our notes in Social Studies. We're at that whole Cuba-Spain-America situation right now. Me and my friends have his class at different periods. It made me laugh to find out we all wrote down the notes as "The Platt Admenent allowed Alfred to intervene with Cuba's affairs"^^ lol, I love our mind^^

Next marking period we're doing WWI, I'm looking forward to that^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 pm
sigh..

The entire American Civil War seems like Alfred during an identity crisis now...

With Iggy joining in just to make a profit on Alfred's mental illness...  

Das miesterfurherjunge

Shaman Scout

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:30 pm
oh lol, these are hilarious...

i wish i had my Hetalia times in school.. (graduated last year) ;A;
BUT i did do well in history... xD;;

(i started watching Hetalia in August...and fell in love with it... xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 pm
its hard to not burst out laughing in history now.in class they kept on talking about america and englands relationship,and how france kept on invading other countries....i hope my teacher isnt too pissed-.-

on the other hand it makes some pretty good comics^^  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

mangacraz00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:16 pm
I'm in geography and that class is bad enough. XD

Whenever we learn about a particular region or place, we get to learn a bit of history too.
So we're studying Canada, and the page in my book says.
"Canada was first inhabited by France and England."
I took out my pencil and crossed out 'France' and 'England' and wrote in 'Francis' and 'Arthur'. ^__^

My only hope is that the next person to get the book will get the joke!

Also, whenever we take notes, if a country is mentioned, I draw the chibi of the country on the margin by the note.
I hope my teacher won't mind too much XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
So true! Especially since I have US history class. I always draw doodles of America and England on my notes. I can't wait 'till we study WWI and WWII! >u<User Image

g l o o m y - p a n d i

LeaNettaki

Interesting Informer

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 am
omg i feel your pain.....the other day in history my teacher compared america and england to a married couple, i tried really hard to control my laughter and it ended up looking like i was shaking,*cue stares from classmates* "are you ok?" "ye-yep im f-fine" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:44 pm
Sadly we don't learn about WWI or WWII yet, instead we're stuck with the history of our own country (Australia) which we've been through 50 million times in primary school;;; <~~ instead looks at it on Wiki in spare time, ohoho.

-still finds it so ironic that the British captain who led the First Fleet was called Arthur, 8DDD-

Aha, something that happened in Geography class:
Question: Where in the world is the world's longest fjord?
Me: -reads about Greenland-
-reads about Greenland's relations with Denmark-
-reads about the posessions of Denmark-Norway-
-reads about history of Denmark-Norway-
-reads about Norway in WWII-
And so the whole lesson wastes away, >w>  

satoru-13

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash