Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 pm
"So you did. How did I forget that?" He replied scratching his head slightly and glancing at Kae then back at Sage. "So what are you planning to do?" He asked looking at the sky seeing no sign of the storm passing anytime soon. "About the storm I mean..." He added quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 pm
Sage shrugged, "I don't know"  

Athena_68

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:36 pm
Arias snarled.
Boy, she has nerve!
Arias turned to the girl that had 'saved' her.
Thank you so much! Now I'm gonna go rip her head off her shoulders.
Arias took off in an all-out run. She skidded into the clearing. She bared her fangs at the girl, sitting calmly in a tree. Ignoring the boy on the ground, she trotted toward the girl, growling and letting snarls rip through her throat.
Listen, witch, I don't care who you think you are. I don't let some prissy little witch-girl lock me up and then skip off like she is the princess of magic, Arias turned to look at the boy for the first time, Excuse me for being rude. I'm a Loner Werewolf. Meaning - no pack. But do me a favor and ask your little friend here to stop twirling around her wand. I am gonna snap her in two if she does that thing one more time.
Arias locked her jaws together, trying with all her effort not to snarl anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:48 pm
Sage hopped down from the tree branch and stood in front of the warewolf, "That's not very friendly."  

Athena_68

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:14 pm
Ooh, fun! Been a while since I shot someone, maybe I could help..." she followed the girl, looking to tell the girl off for trying to entrap an animal. Ebony was very adamant about these things, for she had a deep love for nature, and that girl was part animal, being a werewolf. Course, had it been a chick in the cage she would've done the same thing... she ran forward even faster. "Neither is sticking a PERSON in a friggen stone cage! what is your damn problem? And if y'all are gonna fight don't do it right behind a friggen college for God's sake! Someone will find you fools!" she said, ticked off that her sacred place had been disturbed so violently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 am
Leon rose to his feet slowly trying to avoid drawing attention to himself and once again tensed up. Kae had taken off and flown into the sky circling above them, Leon looked at the two girls and the warewolf with a raised eyebrow. He seemed to be caught in the middle of a tiff between the three and could feel his anxiety rising."Stop it..." He mumbled quietly but nobody seemed to hear him or they had just ignored him. Slowly he moved a hand to behind his back creating a fireball so small it would be impossible to detect the energy being used to make it. He launched it into the sky like throwing a baseball, he moved his hand back to his side and made a quick couple of hand movements. A bright light flashed across the sky, flying out of the flash came a huge dragon landing straight in the middle of the three girls. "STOP IT!" He yelled at the top of his lungs at the three as his eyes turned a burning red and his breathing became erratic, this happened whenever he felt trapped or scared or both and he couldn't control it very well. He let out a slight whimper of pain as his wings ripped out of his back stretching out fully in an upside down arch.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 am
Ebony stared at the dragon, taking a step back."Holy s**t." she turned to look at the guy. "What are you?" she said, taking another step."Cause ya know, that ain't no fluffy bunny! I mean, even I can call up like a mouse, maybe a bird." she said, a little freaked. "But that thing is BIG. Capital freaken B." she babbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:41 am
Sage waved her hand and the dragon dissapeared, "Ooo, scary." Sage said sarcastically.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:01 am
Leon watched as the dragon of flames vinished then put both hands out in front of him, closing his eyes he willed the dragon of flames back this time keeping full concentration on it so that Sage couldn't make it vanish again. He slowly opened his eyes once more and turned to face Ebony as he did so the dragon seemed to mimic him also turning to face her. Leon's lips began to move as if he was saying something but no sound came from him and once again the dragon was mimicing his movements and spoke for him. "You will not turn my home into your own personal battle ground!" It roared with a deep booming voice that echoed across the woods. "I will not sit idley by and see you three destroy this place because of a disagreement." Leon's focus faltered for a few moments as he tried to keep a grip on his sanity and the dragon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:31 am
"YOUR home?! Yea, this is all for you, we're just intruders!" she said, annoyed that he could even think the forest was all his. "Well, newsflash buddy, it's not just yours! In fact it belongs to the college just a mile or two away!"she said, really in the mood to shoot something from all the annoying people.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 am
Leon growled in anger as he heard the girls reply. "You're definitly not a credit to your species. As you obviously aren't very observant I'll let you in on something, I wasn't talking about the forest itself. I was talking about my home over there by those trees. Take a good look." He pointed towards a small desecrated and from the looks of it about to fall down shack. "That is my home, and that's all I'm protecting. If you three wish to fight take it elsewhere. Although I'd prefere that you didn't fight at all, but it's not any of my business." He continued then lowered his arms and watched as the ddragon shrunk is size to three inches tall and flew over to Leon and began circling him. He knew had he not calmed himself enough he would've lost all control over his demon side. Moving forward from the tree he had been under Leon wrapped his wings around his body covering his shoulders arms and chest. He was slightly embarrassed about losing his temper in front of the three but wasn't about to apologise either.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:19 pm
Arias let out a sigh.
I am sorry for losing my temper. But I refuse to let a little witch boss me around and cage me up.
She shook out her fur and let out a soft whine. It rain had let up and it was now just a light shower.
My name is Arias.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:15 pm
Ebony shuffled her feet a bit. "Sorry. Sometimes I just lose it. And that little witch pissed me off." she said, looking at the ground. "I- I kind of tend to just jump in when somone does stuff like that,even if it's not my fight." she said, peeking up at the werewolf girl-Arias?- and cringing. "Forgive me?" she looked around. "All of you?" she said, feeling a bit timid, not used to apologizing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 pm
Leon looked over to Sage breifly. "I do hope you three can get along while near my home. It doesn't look like much but, it is better then nothing." He said turning away from the three and slowly walking away. "I personally don't care if you rip each other apart, anywhere else." His voice light and the words didn't right coming from him while he was calm like this. He had thought about fleeing from the scene but had decided to stick aroundand slumped himself back down under the tree with a sigh.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Sage made a chair grow out of the tree roots and she sat down, "I never intended to fight."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff