Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
TODAY'S WORD/BIBLE STUDY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

czar_the_lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 am
cool mrgreen  
vann and rosare generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 943308!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm
And I saw in the right hand of him who was seated on the throne a scroll written within and on the back, sealed with seven seals; and I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, "Who is worthy to open the scroll and break its seals?" And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, and I wept much that no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. Then one of the elders said to me, "Weep not; lo, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals." And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders, I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth; and he went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who was seated on the throne. And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and with golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints; and they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open its seals, for thou wast slain and by thy blood didst ransom men for God from every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and hast made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on earth." Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!" And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all therein, saying, "To him who sits upon the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might for ever and ever!" And the four living creatures said, "Amen!" and the elders fell down and worshiped.
revelation 5:1-14  

vann and rosare

4,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Master beyond beauty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:26 pm
Then I looked, and behold, on the firmament that was over the heads of the cherubim there appeared above them something like a sapphire, in form resembling a throne. 2 And he said to the man clothed in linen, "Go in among the whirling wheels underneath the cherubim; fill your hands with burning coals from between the cherubim, and scatter them over the city." And he went in before my eyes.
ezekiel 10: 1 & 2  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:42 am
sweatdrop  

iiM3Lii

izicnewton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 am
wat the  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 am
For GOD so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 biggrin  

cstar95

xii ConFuzed Reaper iix

3,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm
i'm an aethiest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm
All you need to know is the golden rule and the 10 commandments. The bible was written by men so you know, just like written history it is jaded to the belief of whoever wrote it. Do what is right and avoid the business of organized religion.  

Wind Silver Dragon

6,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:15 pm
I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GUILD MEMBERS FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE!!! SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ON AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE BUT WORK IS TAKING MY TIME!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:28 pm
JESUS SAID TO HIM, "THOMAS, BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN ME, YOU HAVE BELIEVED. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN AND YET HAVE BELIEVED." (JOHN 20:29 NKJ)

DEAR: MEMBERS
NOT SEEING AND STILL BELIEVING IS WHAT BEING A TRUE CHRISTIAN IS ALL ABOUT; FOR WE WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT. (2CORINTHIANS 5:7)

NOW WALKING BY FAITH MY DEAR FRIENDS, BELIEVING WITH ALL YOUR HEART, MIND AND SOUL THAT GOD WILL GUIDE YOU AND PROTECT YOU. ALSO BELIEVING THAT HE IS THER TO COMFORT. BLESS AND LOVE YOU, AND KNOWING THAT HE IS HERE PERFORMING MIRACLES ALL OVER THE EARTH EACH AND EVERY DAY AS WELL.

FURTHER, BY BELIEVING THAT IF YOU ASK GOD TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND WILL, YOUR LIFE WILL VASTLY IMPROVE! IT IS BY SEEING THE BEAUTY THAT SURROUNDS US IN THIS WORLD, AND HOW PERFECTLY EVERYTHING WORKS TOGETHER, AND KNOWING THE ALL OF THIS COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED BY ACCIDENT! FOR, BY FAITH WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLDS WERE FRAMED BY THE WORD OF GOD, SO THAT THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN WERE NOT MADE OF THINGS WHICH ARE VISIBLE. (HEBREWS 11:3)

NO, WE CAN'T SEE GOD STANDING ON THE STREET CORNER TOUCHING LIVES, HEALING PEOPLE AND CARING FOR THEM , BUT THOSE WITH FAITH KNOW THAT HE IS THERE! SO DON'T EVER BE LIKE DOUBTING THOMAS, INSTEAD KNOW THAT GOD IS WATCHING OVER YOU RIGHT NOW! THEREFORE MEMBRS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS INDEED! AMEN

ALL MY HEART AND PRAYERS
MAHO  

Maho_Beauty
Crew

The_Rokudaime_Hokage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm
Luke 15:11-32 (King James Version)

11And he said, A certain man had two sons:

12And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

14And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

15And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

25Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

26And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

27And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

28And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

29And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

30But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

31And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:45 am
these scripts made me reflex..  

jamidix

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm
Fairness: Seeing a situation from the viewpoint of each person involved.

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law of the prophets"

~Matthew 7:12  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 pm
*feels uncomftorable* Er anti-religious. I believe there is a higher power. Possibly god. Only because of my infinite chakra belief..  

Meli Milk

Visionary

19,825 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

I l0_0k like willy w0nka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:27 am
Guitarist_dude 2
One day, a man was about to leave for work when he saw a kitten stuck in a tree. Feeling sorry for the kitten, he tried to get it out of the tree. Lacking a ladder, he tried to coax the cat with food. That didn't work, so he tied the tree to his truck an pulled down the top down close enough to get the poor kitten. As he approached the tree, the rope snapped at the cat disappeared into the blue. Later that night at church, he saw an old woman who hated cats. She told him a wonderful story. "My granddaughter was begging for a cat, so i told her to go out side and pray for a cat. So she took a pillow outside and began to pray. As I watched her, a small black dot appeared in the sky and landed on the pillow. My granddughter picked it up and I saw that it was a cat. She told me ' Look! Grandma, God gave me a kitten!' I was so surprised that we kept it."

Today, I urge you all to pray without ceasing because even though it may not seem like it, God is listening and He does answer your prayers.

this is cute!
post# 31 heart  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas