Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eliza the Eclectic Hostess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furikawa Aiden

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:49 am
*stand and bow* Hajimemashite Sakuya-san *smile* Irashaimasen to Ouran High.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:09 am
hello kala... haruhi *continues to play violin*

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:38 am
::Eliza cleans off table from night before, sets it for brunch:warm muffins, sweet rolls & pasteries and offers each of her guest a choice of coffee, tea or orange juice::

::helping the one who tripped to thier feet::no need to rush - there's plenty to go around  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:07 pm
Oh, how delicious! May I have some Miss Eliza? I can't wait to taste your cooking! May I have orange juice please?  

Innocent_Slut_19

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm
OtakuAllegretto22
Oh, how delicious! May I have some Miss Eliza? I can't wait to taste your cooking! May I have orange juice please?

::Eliza pours the orange juice::I do hope fresh squeezed is all right

::the choice from warm muffins, sweet rolls & pasteries include:cresent shaped bread, apple spice or blueberry muffins, choice of danish (apple or cheese) and toast (white and wheat)::

if this is not enough I have some fruit tarts cooling that will be ready by lunch...?

::hoping to reserve some for her next shift, sneeky - yes - but so far it was working::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 pm
Masa smelled the sweet pastries and entered the room. He took a quick look around the room and knocked on the door. "May I come in?"  

Masayoshi2

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:50 am
Masayoshi2
Masa smelled the sweet pastries and entered the room. He took a quick look around the room and knocked on the door. "May I come in?"

::Eliza is so glad to see Masa she changes back into her Ouran jacket despite the remaining summer heat::please do! I just brought out the goodies!

::sets a basket on her table, getting another chair for him to sit::gestures to the bat(?) in his hair:: would your little friend like a pillow?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:31 pm
"Oh, this is just a plushie." He sat down on the chair and put the imp doll on his lap. "How have you been doing?"  

Masayoshi2

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 pm
Masayoshi2
"Oh, this is just a plushie." He sat down on the chair and put the imp doll on his lap. "How have you been doing?"

::Eliza pinches herself to remind herself not say her first thoughts... which were ...
sweatdrop okay - had been thinking about you sometimes since school let out redface

but decides not to scare him::

not too bad... ::passing the first basket to the rest of the table, she passes one of the roses from the center to Masa::I never did hear anything about the party did you? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:50 am
"I actually forgot about the party. Maybe we can have a small one here." He smiled and held the rose to his nose. After taking a sniff, he said, "I'm still not good at baking, but after watching Antique Bakery, there are a few things I want to try."  

Masayoshi2

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 am
Antique Bakery?::having not heard of the show, just the name is enough to rouse Eliza's curiosity::do they work with old fashined tools or just tried-and-true styles of preperation and cooking?::

::her mind flashes with various images of ideas in such thoughts::what did you have in mind? ::asking Masa::

::checking with the rest of the table::does anyone need anything?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 am
Hello Miss. Hostess. How are you this fine day?  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm
Neama_Shinto
Hello Miss. Hostess. How are you this fine day?

I'm fine thanks and yourself?

::looks up to the new person to her table::I'm Eliza. Please join us for some juice and breakfast pastries...

it's fresh-squeezed and USA, southern-style (iced with a bit of mint) tea but I could get you some coffee if you prefer?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 am
KimCare
Antique Bakery?::having not heard of the show, just the name is enough to rouse Eliza's curiosity::do they work with old fashined tools or just tried-and-true styles of preperation and cooking?::

::her mind flashes with various images of ideas in such thoughts::what did you have in mind? ::asking Masa::

::checking with the rest of the table::does anyone need anything?

"Well, the owner of the bakery wanted to create an antique atmosphere, and they specialized in french pastries. He hates the taste of cakes though since he was kidnapped as a child and was fed cake everyday." Masa took out a piece of paper from his pocket and showed it to Eliza. "I probably won't be able to copy any of the patissier's creations, but his apprentice made a fig bread that seems simple enough. I could even try to cosplay as the garcon."  

Masayoshi2

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:29 am
Masayoshi2
"Well, the owner of the bakery wanted to create an antique atmosphere, and they specialized in french pastries. He hates the taste of cakes though since he was kidnapped as a child and was fed cake everyday." Masa took out a piece of paper from his pocket and showed it to Eliza. "I probably won't be able to copy any of the patissier's creations, but his apprentice made a fig bread that seems simple enough. I could even try to cosplay as the garcon."

that'd be a lot of fun - ::her face blushes as she imagines Masa in the outfit::the last time I saw outfits like that was in postcards or movies taking place in France

not to mention some of the bakeries of the downtown area of my hometown...keeping this to herself and letting Masa have his moment.

I'd love to be there for the reveal...::takes her appointment book out::
Is there a particular event you'll be having it done for?  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff