Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Eclipse, Apollo & Eos' Blackness]: ~ :[ Immortalmina ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:21 pm
((I'm letting everyone know that my cousin is staying for the week so I will not be on much at all. I will try to keep up on any slow rps, but they may be slow. If there is ever anything important that I need to know please pm me as I won't be able to go back in threads. Thanks so much. ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:22 am
May 15

Eclipse went to his room and heard the voice again. He is a bit worried about that...if Cronous doesn't come back he doesn't know how strong he will be.

Apollo was reading when a strange woman appeared. He made a light sword to stop her and protect his father. He doesn't know about elders or that this woman is is mother.

Eclipse found the scene and wonders who she is also. Also not knowing about elders.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:24 pm
May 16

The woman is Cronous as an elder. Eclipse is glad to have her back in any form but sad to find out that she will have to leave often. A war of evil is coming...or so she said. Eclipse knowns evil better then anyone haveing half of himself made of pure darkness. Eclipse is worried Cronous will get hurt or leave him. Either way he might not be able to control his other half.

Apollo is glad his mom is back and wants cake. He doesn't want to think or worry about war as he is a young teen still.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:31 am
May 25

Eclipse told Cronous to have some of her family come by to see Apollo and her as an elder. He knows he is worried about other people, but hey are her family. He doesn't want to keep her from them always. She also told him she can't have any more kids. He's okay with it.

Apollo wants to meet them as well. Also his ad was answered. He might be getting a date. lol

((Apollo joins bar rp))

immortalmina
A timid teen yellow fae walked into the bar. He looked around. So many he had never seen or met before. His father would have left already. Apollo shook his head. He could do this. He found a seat at the bar and made a small glowing orb.

"Welcome to Hula Bob's Tiki Bar and Grill, dude! Nice orb. What can I do for you" Hula Bob asked with a smile and wink.

"Oh, I'm waiting for a...date. I'll have water please." He didn't know what all the other drinks were and wasn't brave enough to ask yet.

Tymiko the Pirate Girl
Aislinn practically collided with the door as she rushed in. She just had time to turn the knob as she soared into the bar, having been so excited, she found it hadn't been possible for her to walk. So she flew instead. Only, she still had trouble with her landings, and the bar was so small compared to Dragnid forest, she nearly scraped her horns on the ceiling.

In an effort to land, she folded her wings and tumbled into the tiki bar, landing in a tangle on the floor. "Oww...my head..." Feeling dizzy from her sumersaults, she sat there a little while, unwilling to move.

As her view came into focus, she noticed very bright colors...

An adult red demon and a teen yellow fae stood before her, both male. She smiled sheepishly. "Uh...hey guys...what's up?" Gradually, her mind cleared and a wave of realization overcame her as the two pae registered in her memory. Her red eyes flashed at the shock.

"Oh! Oh I'm so sorry!" Getting up off her feet, as it was unladylike to lay so scattered on the floor. "Um...Hula Bob?" She asked, looking the patterened demon up and down. Then her gaze shifted to the yellow Pae. "Then you must be..." She hardly dared to breath his name after her embarrasing stunt. what had she been thinking flying in like that? It Was totally unrefined. "A-apollo?"

immortalmina
Hula Bob clapped for her as he thought she did for a reason. Just like Woobie her dad. Woobie didn't like it when they didn't clap. "Hello, dudette. Nice to see you again." He looked over to where his daughter and grandson were in the pool. They were related to Aislinn now.

Apollo smiled. "Ah, yes I'm Apollo. You must be Aislinn. Hiya! Nice to meet you finally!" He smiled and made the ball vanish. He held out a hand to help her up.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:14 am
May 26

((bar rp cont))

Tymiko the Pirate Girl
Confused at the clapping, but feeling grateful to Hula Bob for his applause, Aislinn managed another, awkward smile and blushed. "Wonderful to see you again too, Hula Bob." She followed his gaze to his Luau Lulu and Tiki Jim. "Oh! I didn't know they were here too! I'll have to meet them later!"

Turning to Apollo, she suddenly felt very shy. Her knees felt wobbly as he smiled. He was smiling at her, she realized. "Er, uh...thanks..." gratfully taking his hand, she pulled herself to her feet and dusted herself off wih a flap of her wings. "Yeah, it's...it's so good to finally see you in person!" Come on, Aislinn! Is that the best you can do? Say something else! When she was her wild daring self, Aislinn could be much more outgoing and friendly.

But now, just like Kymo, she found herself silenced by timidity and anxiety. She couldn't do much more than smile back and murmur a few meaningless words. "You're...so much more han- I mean, brighter than I expected," she blurted out. "I mean, it's...it's not too bright, it's just right...it really lights up the place! I mean...wow." Her babbling speech ceased and she stood there, trying to do anything but meet his gaze. She was afraid of what would happen if she did.

Her powers were connected with her vision, and if she met any Pae's gaze for more than a heartbeat, she would either see their fears, their dreams, or sometimes both. She was still trying to get the hang of it, but she always had felt it to be an invasion of privacy. Now, trying to be as polite as possible, she knew it was rude trying to avoid his eyes, but she just couldn't bring herself to look. She was afraid she might see her own hears instead of his.

spookyx7

Mei Lien laughed and ate her chicken, "You are a very silly pae. By the way, how was Chocolate Land?" She remembered him telling her he was going there a while back.

immortalmina
"Nice to see you too. So this is the dudette of your date. That's awesome." Hula Bob chuckled and smiled. It was nice that paes were going to the bar for dates. Just as he ment it to be.

Jazz smiled at the two. "What would you like to order? I'm Jazz your waitress."

Apollo smiled. "Yeah, I glow all the time. I think it's mostly to counter my dad. He sucks all the light away. You know he has two personalities too...though I never want to meet the other." Apollo shuttered. The evil side was something his family didn't talk about, but he knew it.

"What would you like Aislinn? I will have a cheesebuger and a Coconut Freezer."

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:33 am
May 30

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
Blake smiled and took a long sip of his drink before responding. "Thanks. And....it was okay. There was less chocolate than they promised. They said there would be a fountain of it. But there wasn't! Anyway...I wanted to bring you back a prize but they were all cheap and ugly. Sthat's why I bought you your gifts. To make up for lack of prize."

rimedragona
Aoaka smiled at Luau Lulu's invitation, and nodded. He finished the last of his meal, not wanting it to get cold, and thanked Hula Bob for it before sliding off the chair and floating over to the pool.

He sank into the water with a happy sigh. His long black tail curled underneath him in the water, and he sank under the surface quickly to get the rest of him wet before he came back up top, just his head and shoulders rising out of the water.

"Ah, that feels much better. I was feeling a bit dry," he said, and then tilted his head at Tiki Jim, considering.

"Do you think he's too young to learn how to swim?" Aoaka asked. He really had no idea, having been able to swim from the time he was an Aion. And there weren't many that were better than a Merion for teaching swimming lessons.

spookyx7
Mei Lien smiled, "Really? I would have thought that the whole place was made of chocolate!" She giggled and then ate the rest of her food. "Well, thaks. The gifts you gave are goregeous." She looked around, "You think the band will play soon? I feel like dancing." She had a mischevious smile as she looked at Blake.

immortalmina
Hula Bob nodded to Aoaka with a smile. He then got to making Apollo's order. He set the drink in font of the fae. "One moment on the cheeseburger!"

"I think he might be a bit too little. Maybe when he is a child?" Luau LuLu wasn't too sure either, but she learned when she was a child. She didn't want to rush it and hurt the little guy.

Tiki Jim watched the Merion with a smile. He then giggled and splashed a little towards him. He liked the tail. It was different.

"Well, the dance floor is missing, but..." Jazz stood up and moved a few of the unused tables. Now there was room for the two or more to dance. "I can sing. The rest of the band is busy. I hope that is okay." Jazz walked on stage and prepared to sing something.

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:00 pm
May 31

((bar rp cont))

invader teri
"I know! That's what I was expecting as well but apparently a place made of chocolate might melt or attract ants. So...not a good idea to build anything out of chocolate. Cool rides though. Lot's of spinny things." He swirled his cup around and blushed. "Heheh...heheheee....sounds good to me." Blake smiled.

rimedragona
Aoaka shrugged and nodded. "I thought I heard somewhere that babies can swim, but that was probably about Aions. Best to wait a while," he said.

Jim seemed to have an interest in his tail, so Aoaka brought it around and poked the long fings carefully out of the surface, splishing a bit of water towards Tiki Jim and Luau Lulu as he wiggled it about. The Merion didn't mind it being handled, he just hoped Tiki Jim wasn't a biter. That thought crossed his mind, and made him chuckle a bit.

"If you want help when he's older, I live in cave not far away," he offered, intrigued by the little guy. Tiki Jim was the first baby Aoaka had encountered that wasn't himself.

immortalmina
Luau LuLu smiled. "Yes, that would be awesome. We are somewhat of a water family, but you...you really live in it! I'm sure you are better then us." She giggled. Sure her father was a surfer, mother swimmer, Regan's had water powers...but he was a fish.

Tiki Jim looked at the tail. He giggled and chirped. It was a fun an funny thing. He splashed his arms and then his little tail. It wasn't the same but he didn't know it.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:08 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:16 pm
June 3

((slow rp))

Cronous is going to get her family. Eclipse is ready to meet them. He hopes they are ready to meet him as well.

Apollo is happy to meet his mother's side of the family. Well, his only family as Eclipse doesn't have anyone other then Apollo and his mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:50 am
June 9

((slow bar I'm going to only place the rp that is with the pae in the journal that way it isn't as confusing.))

Eclipse and Apollo are going to meet Cronous's family. They are very exctied and nevious. Apollo isn't as much as his father is.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:28 am
June 12

((guild rp))

Eclipse, Apollo and Cronous are heading for her sister Cheal's house. They are both happy and scared about it.

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

Tymiko the Pirate Girl
"Uh...umm...uh..." Trembling, Aislinn picked up the menuand tried to concentrate on the words. It was a relief to have an excuse to look at something else. "Could I have the same, please? It sounds excellent." She managed to ask.

Taking a deep breath, the demon pae tried to calm down. She could do this. Hearing Apollo's explaination, she was instantly intrigued. Her red eyes flashed.

"Wow...is it difficut? I mean...being so different from your dad? I don't know how I'd feel if I thought there was another side of my parents I didn't know about...scared, probably." Aislinn shook her head. "But then...maybe I'd prefer it to knowing my mom's sweet bubbly nature all too well. What's your mom like? You said she just went on a quest recently, right?"

Hearing Jazz sing caused Aislinn's tail to sway to the rhythm and to tap her foot to the beat. The elder's choice of songs made getting up and dancing very temption, but she felt awkward about what Apollo might think. "Do you dance?" she asked, grinning.

immortalmina
Hula Bob heard Aislinn and put her food and drink in front of her. Since it was what Apollo wanted it was easy to whip up a second one. He then looked back at Fre.

"Yeah, it can be scary. I worried about him alot when my mother was gone. I think her and me are the only resons he holds on so well." Apollo nodded as he took a bite of his food.

"Yeah, she came back and elder too. It was odd. She's nice and fun. I don't think she is bubbly" Apollo chuckled at the thought of her being bubbly, but maybe she was? He hadn't met many to know.

"Dance? Well, I haven't ever before. What's it like?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:18 am
June 13

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

Tymiko the Pirate Girl

As Hula Bob served her her meal, she smiled, thanked him, and dug in. Her manners no longer seemed to worry her.

"Yikes...must be hard...but your family seems very nice. You're so lucky!" She laughed. "Hmm...an Elder for a mom and a dad who's your opposite. It sounds like an exciting life. Not to mention being Fae."

"You haven't? Oh, that's alright! Come on, I'll show you! It's wonderful; you can dance any way you want! I like to dance however the music makes me feel, so my favorite are the fast, crazy ones! Give it a try! I'm sure you'll be good at it!"

Finishing up her meal, Aislinn got up, walked around to Apollo, took his hand, and gently tugged on it. "Come dance wth me!" she laughed.

immortalmina
Yes, he had an interesting life. Maybe that's why he had been content with not leaving his mom and dad and finding others? "Yeah, I guess that's ture. What about you..." He asked when she wanted to dance.

Apollo stood up and walked out to where Mei Lien and Blake had been dancing. he smiled up at Jazz who was on the stage still. "Okay, I'll follow you then." He glowed a bit as he watch Aislinn.

"I think I'll sing one of Jet's songs even if he isnt' here." Jazz sang for the two. It was a bit of a fast song.

((guild rp))

Eclipse and Apollo have now met Cheal and Aurora.  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:24 pm
June 20

((Eclipse and Apollo's family reunion has been moved to this ORP: Family Reunion))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:05 am
June 22

((family renuion))

Eclipse and Apollo are just meeting Cheal as Cronous has gone off to find more of her family.

((bar rp cont

Apollo))

Tymiko the Pirate Girl
"My life isn't even half as fun as a typical pae's. But that's why I've learned to make my own fun!"

Laughing, she danced to Jazz's upbeat music, enjoying the tempo and waving at the other dancers. She showed Apollo how to dance 'by steps' and how to just go wild. Instead of getting in her way, her tail and wings helped her keep balance and she danced with them as easily as with her hands and feet.

"Your wings would be fun to use in a dance. They're so beautiful, and they make you look so much more elegant, even when you're just standing. You could use them to your advantage, and with that brilliant radiance of yours, you could be the star of the dance floor in no time." Grinning, she met his gaze. "But then, would a pae like you really want all that attention?"

Too late did Aislinn realize her mistake. As she looked into his scarlet eyes, images, thoughts, and memories that did not belong to her filled her mind. They were Apollo's fears and hates. He was afraid of his father's other side. Of so many other things...but having not known much about the world yet, like Aislinn, she felt his hates and fears were not as numerous as other Pae'il.

"N-no, stop..." She shut her eyes tight, but the visions would not go away. "No..." Her voice became almost inaudiable and her words turned into whimpers as she turned away from Apollo. She couldn't le him think something was wrong with her, but she feared it was already too late.

immortalmina
Apollo had fun dancing around a bit. Though, he did feel a bit silly. Silly, however, was always fun to him. He never cared what others thought.

"Oh, you think so. They are nice. So are your wings." Apollo smiled and flapped his a bit letting them catch his light. He light did glow nicely while he danced and Jazz sang. Attention? He didn't really ever have it more then just his parents.

Apollo smiled as Aislinn looked into his eyes but then was confused. "Are you alright? Did I shine in your eyes?" He asked her not knowing what was the matter.

((cont in next post.))  

immortalmina

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:59 pm
Tymiko the Pirate Girl
"No...no, don't worry...it's nothing," she murmured, opening her eyes as the thoughts finally seemed to stop flooding her head and ebbed to a slow trickle until they began to fade. It would be dificult to forget them, though.

"Sorry about that...it's just an old ache that bothers me ever now and then...um...maybe I should stop dancing...if you'd like, you could keep going, though..."

Aislinn shook her head, trying to sort it out. She always felt a little dizzy, a little weak after her powers. Plus, there was that confusion about her actions that told her she had changed personalities again. Why did I want to dance? And especially in front of him? I must have made such a big fool of myself...and everone knows you can't dance with a partner and avoid their eyes the whole time! What was I...thinking?

She felt it had been rude of her to leave Apollo on the dance floor like that, but she couldn't bear to face him, not like this, looking so weak. She still couldn't control her power, nor how much of it to use, so when she made eye contact, the visions came full blast. She still didn't know how to stop them, or even if she could. How could she ever have a relationship if she couldn't ever even have a normal date?

"I'm sorry Apollo...I think I better go...my mother...she might be worried...uh, and I'm sure your parents must be worried about you too. It was...fun. I'm sorry if spoiled it." She gave him a sad smile before heading towards the door, wings drooping. "Thanks for everything, Hula Bob, Jazz...have fun, Aoaka, Luau Luau, Tiki Jim...tell your daddy I said hi..."

immortalmina
Apollo knew there was something more wrong with Aislinn, but he knew better then to press her about it. He was fine with not dancing anymore and sat down at the bar.

Apollo smiled. "I hope you feel better then. Danceing was fun. We'll have to do it again sometime." He drank his drink when Aislinn said she had to go and left.

Apollo sat there stunned. "Oh...okay. Well, I hope I can see you again sometime. Bye." He waved as he dimmed. Did he do or say something wrong? He didn't know.

Jazz stopped singing and sat by Apollo. "Girls." She shurgged.

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff