Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries have you visited? Imagine it Hetalia style! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you traveled outside of your country
  yes
  no
View Results

Dark Scarlet Sprite

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm
I've been to Mexico, France, China, Japan, and almost made it to Canada. All of these countries were awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm
I live with Alfred and have visited Canada and Quebec-kin as well as Germany. I hope to visit Arthur soon!  

Destructive Hampster

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Miss Whimsi

Spoopy Duck

9,250 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 pm
REVIVE! (=w=)/

Anywho, Alfred raised me for four years until I moved in with Francis and lived with him for six years. During that time, I've had my first kiss and was introduced to many... erm, things a child was not supposed to know about. Thank you, Francis for scarring me for life. =///=

After moving back in with Alfred (and going through a major culture shock), I eventually got myself settled and became good friends with him. We're still getting along pretty well. :3

I've also visited Arthur, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Belgium, Ludwig, Roderich, Vash, Feli, Guatemala (unfortunately, I was too young to remember those places. T~T ), Nicaragua, and Kiku (who was a wonderful host <3 ).

In the near future, I'm planning on travelling to see Matthew. I'm looking forward to meeting him. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm
F u y u k o-neesan
REVIVE! (=w=)/

Anywho, Alfred raised me for four years until I moved in with Francis and lived with him for six years. During that time, I've had my first kiss and was introduced to many... erm, things a child was not supposed to know about. Thank you, Francis for scarring me for life. =///=

After moving back in with Alfred (and going through a major culture shock), I eventually got myself settled and became good friends with him. We're still getting along pretty well. :3

I've also visited Arthur, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Belgium, Ludwig, Roderich, Vash, Feli, Guatemala (unfortunately, I was too young to remember those places. T~T ), Nicaragua, and Kiku (who was a wonderful host <3 ).

In the near future, I'm planning on travelling to see Matthew. I'm looking forward to meeting him. :3

It seems like you had a interesting life! Sometimes, I wished I lived in France for some time.  

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100

Miss Whimsi

Spoopy Duck

9,250 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 am
@lanie: Yup, and I'm very thankful to my parents for taking me to all of those places. :3 I just wish my memory served me better.
I think you would like France. It's a really beautiful country. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:28 pm
F u y u k o-neesan
@lanie: Yup, and I'm very thankful to my parents for taking me to all of those places. :3 I just wish my memory served me better.
I think you would like France. It's a really beautiful country. <3

I've been there myself and it was the first country visited. I really loved it.  

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100

Gloomy Weeaboo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:46 pm
I've lived in Finland before. Meeting a cute little Finland would be so, well, cute. I've been to Sweden too, but I never saw anybody who was a bear. (Lots of people were tall and blond though.) I've been to Estonia too. That would've been odd...And what other countries...oh yeah, Mexico but there's no Hetalia character for that as far as I know. And then I've been to England. Oh god I actually ate their food. I went to the Bahamas too but no Hetalia country. =P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm
I have never been out of Alfred, but this summer I'm going Kiku for two whole week and I 'm arriving on my birthday!  

duskcat

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

kaworu nagisa mememaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:09 am
I live with Alfred, but I've visited Arthur, Francis, Vash, Kiku, Ivan, Feliciano... and...
Oi, I nearly forgot Matthew. (Who?)

I've also been to the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico, but they're not in the series.

Belgium too, but I don't know her human name.

I want to visit Yao and Young Soo~ ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:39 am
I live in Alfred and I've visited Matthew.  

Jennisora

5,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items